This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

I've never played worse. My long game was terrible, and my short game was THE WORST. On nearly every putt, I'd get Kardashianed!
Yeah, you know...when nothing white goes in the hole.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Paint yer balls.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeplorablePatriot » 14 Jan 2022, 7:37 pm » wrote: I've never played worse. My long game was terrible, and my short game was THE WORST. On nearly every putt, I'd get Kardashianed!
In terms of net yards, is there much difference between your long and short games?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

DeplorablePatriot » 14 Jan 2022, 7:37 pm » wrote: I've never played worse. My long game was terrible, and my short game was THE WORST. On nearly every putt, I'd get Kardashianed!
Sounds like the 2nd crusade.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

I'd rather paint my wagon. Desert sand camouflage. So you cand find and scalp me.