User avatar
By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Thank you guys for your support !

I appreciate it very much !

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Cannonpointer » 09 Sep 2022, 7:11 pm » wrote: Looks like "they" have been **** with my account, too, weirdo.

I followed your instructions, and look what I got, fruity:

<script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('set', {'user_id': 'Cannonpointer'});

gtag('config', 'UA-169237439-1');
</script>

The board is telling Google Analytics the username of the person logged in.

You are consistently just smart enough to make yourself look stupid.

I have no idea what you're talking about  . . .  but I sure hope  "they"  can't hack my account !

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 200,910
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 14 Sep 2022, 8:03 pm » wrote: I have no idea what you're talking about  . . .  but I sure hope  "they"  can't hack my account !
And felix the rat has no idea what she is talking about. 

She accidentally right clicked her post and "discovered" something terribly sinisterImage   Image   Image  
 

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402

Jinn, we are praying you make a speedy recovery and get your chance to go to Italy this year.
@Jinn Martini  

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

So here is how things stand, folks !

In Japan we sealed some really lucrative deals.
In fact we sold all the properties that dad and ma had bequeathed to my wife, their only da daughter.

Plus some property me and my wife had purchased on our own, in downtown Osaka and other places.

Just too old to take care of all that stuff !

Everything BUT the cottage were we live when we're in Japan, up in the hills.
This, by testament, when the last of our 2 will be gone  . . .  will be gifted to one lady who has done so much for us, but more importantly for my wife's mother, in the years before her passing away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, made a nice profit and I decided, upon returning to share a bit of my good luck with   @Cannonpointer  .
Regretfully right after setting foot in Alaska I got hit by a lot of ****  . . .  and had to postpone my gift over and over again.

Until today !

Now I am at ease with myself.
--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading

@Nrasobphobia  
   
@Skans  ,

@Ronjul  ,

@Misty  ,

@sooted up Cyndi  

And a lot of other friends.
 
Last edited by Jinn Martini on 23 Oct 2022, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 20,744
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 23 Oct 2022, 12:09 pm » wrote: So here is how things stand, folks !

In Japan we sealed some really lucrative deals.
In fact we sold all the properties that dad and ma had bequeathed to my wife, their only da daughter.

Plus some property me and my wife had purchased on our own, in downtown Osaka and other places.

Just too old to take care of all that stuff !

Everything BUT the cottage were we live when we're in Japan, up in the hills.
This, by testament, when the last of our 2 will be gone  . . .  will be gifted to one lady who has done so much for us, but more importantly for my wife's mother, in the years before her passing away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, made a nice profit and I decided, upon returning to share a bit of my good luck with   @Cannonpointer  .
Regretfully right after setting foot in Alaska I got hit by a lot of ****  . . .  and had to postpone my gift over and over again.

Until today !

Now I am at ease with myself.
--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading

@Nrasobphobia  
   
@Skans  ,

@Ronjul  ,

@Misty  

And a lot of other friends.
That is sweet Jinn. Are you doing better now?
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

sootedupCyndi » 23 Oct 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: That is sweet Jinn. Are you doing better now?

Thank you Cyndi!

Yes, I'm doing a lot better than a few days ago at least about body conditions.
I have a lot less pain . . .  still have, but a lot less .

Me and my wife have found out I hallucinate a lot.
But we won't discuss this with the nurses !

Who knows what they'll do to me if they find out  . . .  I don't want to fly over a cuckoo's  nest !

I'm taking now 15 colorful tablets every day and mandatory lying in bed 24/7.
If I don't obey their orders  . . .  they'll strap me to the bed, they said !

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 20,744
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 23 Oct 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: Thank you Cyndi!

Yes, I'm doing a lot better than a few days ago at least about body conditions.
I have a lot less pain . . .  still have, but a lot less .

Me and my wife have found out I hallucinate a lot.
But we won't discuss this with the nurses !

Who knows what they'll do to me if they find out  . . .  I don't want to fly over a cuckoo's  nest !

I'm taking now 15 colorful tablets every day and mandatory lying in bed 24/7.
If I don't obey their orders  . . .  they'll strap me to the bed, they said !
OOO Jinn. It's probably the pills they are feeding you. I hallucinated on an antibiotic called Zithromax. I couldnt find my way back Home in the car! ha ha ha
i was lost in never- never land for hours. MIA :die:  yep  

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

sootedupCyndi » 23 Oct 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote: OOO Jinn. It's probably the pills they are feeding you. 
We think like that too !

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 20,744
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 23 Oct 2022, 4:28 pm » wrote: We think like that too !
What have they got you on? i'm sure thats it!!!!

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

sootedupCyndi » 23 Oct 2022, 4:30 pm » wrote: What have they got you on? i'm sure thats it!!!!
Too many to name.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 200,910
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
I have to give my thanks and extreme gratitude to two people.

Jinn Martini has once again generously sent me a thousand dollars - and precisely on time, as I needed some new shoes.

For that, I thank Jinn Martini profusely - but not only him alone. I hope it does not seem ungrateful to pull the spotlight off my generous benefactor, but another man does deserve some credit.

I want to profusely thank Kfoo, without whose generous decision to **** on Jinn Martini and send him to greener (and more appreciative) pastures, none of this would be possible, and I would not be loafing in Italian leather as I type this.

Kfoo: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Jinn Martini » 23 Oct 2022, 12:09 pm » wrote: So here is how things stand, folks !

In Japan we sealed some really lucrative deals.
In fact we sold all the properties that dad and ma had bequeathed to my wife, their only da daughter.


 
buying the hearts, mind, bodies, collective soul of people disregarding how living actually exists so a few can organize mayhem, madness, misery globally by always suggesting there is more to living than simply equally adapting in the moment here selling hope, faith, charity real isn't actual life limited to genetics eternally separating ancestors in their 5 generation gaps never exceeding life evolving exactly as existing here now.

You will punish by any means established where honesty will be eliminated by those believing now isn't eternity and those promising better tomorrows will never be convicted of embezzling time from each reproduction left adapting to the moment here..

No reality is invincible. I understand humanity's Achilles' heel.
Last edited by omh on 24 Oct 2022, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,650
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

omh » 24 Oct 2022, 5:22 am » wrote: buying the hearts, mind, bodies, collective soul of people disregarding how living actually exists so a few can organize mayhem, madness, misery globally by always suggesting there is more to living than simply equally adapting in the moment here selling hope, faith, charity real isn't actual life limited to genetics eternally separating ancestors in their 5 generation gaps never exceeding life evolving exactly as existing here now.

You will punish by any means established where honesty will be eliminated by those believing now isn't eternity and those promising better tomorrows will never be convicted of embezzling time from each reproduction left adapting to the moment here..

HuH ?
Yeah  . . .  that too, I guess !​​​​​​​

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Jinn Martini » 24 Oct 2022, 5:26 am » wrote: HuH ?
Yeah  . . .  that too, I guess !​​​​​​​
You are a character of equality that will always guess life is larger than your current displacement to protect the equity doubt has kept you leading everyone else into a faith now isn't eternity.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 8,975
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
JinnMartini » 24 Oct 2022, 5:26 am » wrote: HuH ?
Yeah  . . .  that too, I guess !
Funny... I answer him like that too, sometimes. Image  

I use the ol' "Well said." once in a while.
He actually does say things in non-Gibberese on occasion.

Stay on drugs.
It can't hurt, right? It's the rattle the distracts you.

God,
Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

That's in the AA book, but applies many times to life in general.
Can't let the drunks hog the good thoughts. ;)  

Good travels, Jinn. Wherever your journey takes you.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Deezer Shoove » 30 Oct 2022, 9:57 am » wrote: Funny... I answer him like that too, sometimes. Image  

I use the ol' "Well said." once in a while.
He actually does say things in non-Gibberese on occasion.

Stay on drugs.
It can't hurt, right? It's the rattle the distracts you.

God,
Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

That's in the AA book, but applies many times to life in general.
Can't let the drunks hog the good thoughts. ;)  

Good travels, Jinn. Wherever your journey takes you.
 
What are allies saving humanities? Deniers telling the truth of what they wished results evolving forward were, and never was outside of history controlling each generation added into current events recycling the same methods of denying now is eternity.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ishasharma, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, PaperLi [Bot], potyar, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest