By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

littlehawk12 said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm » wrote: 1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

I believe it does use a weekend part of the virus. As well as cottonwood bark, and moths, as crazy as that sounds. It's a protein spike virus with part of the weakened virus as far as I know. It's been several months since I read up on the ingredients. But I think I'm pretty damn close to on spot.
Also Big ups CP. You continue to outwit all these years later. 🤣 
You must be getting close to social security age by now, aye? Cool that you're still that sharp. 😎 😁

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
RedheadedStranger » 06 Jan 2023, 8:02 pm » wrote: What the hell you got against pirates?
I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  :ninja:  

littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

littlehawk12 said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 10:09 pm » wrote: I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  Image
I swear your damn dork.CP.

https://youtu.be/Nv89TpYri6I

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 10:09 pm » wrote: I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  Image
OOOOO NO!  I am so sorry CP!!! :rofl:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Wait a sec... Didn't your father have an eye patch and a hook hand?

I thought I was saving the cripple when I killed the guy fighting with him...
Maybe I got the wrong guy. Did your father wear a fedora?

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm » wrote: 1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

when ancestors believe intellect is an entity of evolution they failed to comprehend induced energy flows from natural currents evolving inside out. Brain synapses come from internal organs functioning for the sole reproduction to be able to adapt in space as occupied being a replacement of previous generation gaps.

Separate of social pride and personally proud of one's own efforts to be self reliant as conditions allow are two different outcomes. Same as honesty and true facts.
Facts compare results, honesty is results achieved. Reasonable doubt only protects the guilty and never defends the innocent accused of crimes against humanity since humanity is developed denial of actual living in plain sight.

Mob rule democracy defends the letter of law typecasting ancestors into scripted behaving citizens trained to never accept living in real time now.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely all remaining generations gaps evolving forward now native to this atmosphere.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

MackTheFinger said:
Nostradamus'omh » 08 Jan 2023, 9:36 am » wrote: .
Separate of social pride and personally proud of one's own efforts to be self reliant as conditions allow are two different outcomes.
...Sometimes I feel so low-down and disgusted
Can't help but wonder what's happenin' to my companions?
Are they lost or are they found, have they counted the cost it'll take to bring down
All their earthly principles they're gonna have to abandon?

...All that foreign oil controlling American soil
Look around you, it's just bound to make you embarrassed
Sheiks walkin' around like kings, wearing fancy jewels and nose rings
Deciding America's future from Amsterdam and to Paris

...Man's ego is inflated, his laws are outdated, they don't apply no more
You can't rely no more to be standin' around waitin'
In the home of the brave, Jefferson turnin' over in his grave
Fools glorifying themselves, trying to manipulate Satan

...Big-time negotiators, false healers and woman haters
Masters of the bluff and masters of the proposition
But the enemy I see wears a cloak of decency
All non-believers and men stealers talkin' in the name of religion

...But it sure do bother me to see my loved ones turning into puppets
And there's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend

ghostsofSoL

Share      Unread post

ghostsofSoL said:
Cannonpointer » 09 Feb 2022, 10:18 pm » wrote: Oh - and a shout out to Kfools, without whom none of this would have been possible.

Thanks, bro! Image
There was another liberal forum I thought but I can't seem to find it? 

Anyone know what happened?

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
MackTheFinger » 24 Feb 2023, 1:38 am » wrote: .
...Sometimes I feel so low-down and disgusted
Can't help but wonder what's happenin' to my companions?
Are they lost or are they found, have they counted the cost it'll take to bring down
All their earthly principles they're gonna have to abandon?

...All that foreign oil controlling American soil
Look around you, it's just bound to make you embarrassed
Sheiks walkin' around like kings, wearing fancy jewels and nose rings
Deciding America's future from Amsterdam and to Paris

...Man's ego is inflated, his laws are outdated, they don't apply no more
You can't rely no more to be standin' around waitin'
In the home of the brave, Jefferson turnin' over in his grave
Fools glorifying themselves, trying to manipulate Satan

...Big-time negotiators, false healers and woman haters
Masters of the bluff and masters of the proposition
But the enemy I see wears a cloak of decency
All non-believers and men stealers talkin' in the name of religion

...But it sure do bother me to see my loved ones turning into puppets
And there's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend

In reality you are a saint protecting reasonable doubt, in real time just another passive aggressive tyrant using psychological class warfare.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

MackTheFinger said:
Nostradamus'omh » 24 Feb 2023, 6:12 am » wrote: In reality you are a saint protecting reasonable doubt, in real time just another passive aggressive tyrant using psychological class warfare.
I am a guardian angel (not a saint) and I am protecting reasonable doubt; at all cost.  Ask the people in LA and NYC and all cryptic places in between.
And what would you know about psychological warfare...have you ever stood tall in a uniform ?  Have you ever slept in a medium-sized tent in the pouring rain ?  Have you ever walked point into a no man's land...where nothing grows like it should, except for your beard ?

And this passive-aggressive word...it has come out of the beatnik community in NYC and then swept our Nation like a Jewish grandmother named Savta !   But in reality, it means nothing and most who use it think they are being hip...cat do you dig it ?  It was out of style for normal people by the early seventies and it will stay there; perched on a pedestal while speaking backwards; and think they are playing a party game.

If you think I am BSn you.............look it up.

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
MackTheFinger » 24 Feb 2023, 6:53 am » wrote: .
I am a guardian angel (not a saint) and I am protecting reasonable doubt; at all cost.  Ask the people in LA and NYC and all cryptic places in between.
And what would you know about psychological warfare...have you ever stood tall in a uniform ?  Have you ever slept in a medium-sized tent in the pouring rain ?  Have you ever walked point into a no man's land...where nothing grows like it should, except for your beard ?

And this passive-aggressive word...it has come out of the beatnik community in NYC and then swept our Nation like a Jewish grandmother named Savta !   But in reality, it means nothing and most who use it think they are being hip...cat do you dig it ?  It was out of style for normal people by the early seventies and it will stay there; perched on a pedestal while speaking backwards; and think they are playing a party game.

If you think I am BSn you.............look it up.

I have been governed by reasonable doubt since birth. Parents taught it to me for my own good because in society nobody survives defying humanities. Here you are protecting reasonable doubt to save the humanities.

Humanity corrupts each great great grandchild changing population every generation forward if you were ever brave enough to combine economic rule of 72 with DNA arrivals evolving within never being the same details again, and the physics of motion with thermodynamics, chemistry of periodic tables breaking down the forms shaped universally changing here constantly never the same details as before again.

You knew instinctively and chose intellectually to honor corruption over honesty limiting your time here to simply being eternally separated in plain sight equally occupying the moment as a unique displacement.

Honesty is a rare commodity in reality because society eliminates it as fast as possible when it reaches the attention of those distracting everyone else..

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ghostsofSoL » 24 Feb 2023, 3:29 am » wrote: There was another liberal forum I thought but I can't seem to find it? 

Anyone know what happened?
It was liberal forum dot org. It went to take a ****, and the bears ate it. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
DeezerShoove » 07 Jan 2023, 9:41 am » wrote: Wait a sec... Didn't your father have an eye patch and a hook hand?

I thought I was saving the cripple when I killed the guy fighting with him...
Maybe I got the wrong guy. Did your father wear a fedora?
Sometimes. Other times, a feather boa. 

He was a man of many faces. A master of a thousand and one disguises - and then some. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Cannonpointer » 24 Feb 2023, 10:36 am » wrote: Sometimes. Other times, a feather boa. 

He was a man of many faces. A master of a thousand and one disguises - and then some.
Well, hopefully I killed the right bi-sexual.

ghostsofSoL

Share      Unread post

ghostsofSoL said:
Cannonpointer » 24 Feb 2023, 10:23 am » wrote: It was liberal forum dot org. It went to take a ****, and the bears ate it.
I went on there a few times but it was annoying being told to wear a helmet.

I don't post much but maybe I will frequent this site more.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ghostsofSoL » 24 Feb 2023, 6:29 pm » wrote: I went on there a few times but it was annoying being told to wear a helmet.

I don't post much but maybe I will frequent this site more.
Well, this side has it's downsides. For many people, helmets just aren't enough protection for their fragile egos. 

NHB tends to bring out the best and worst in people - certainly does both with me. 

I cordially invite you to go suck a *** dick. :)

ghostsofSoL

Share      Unread post

ghostsofSoL said:
Cannonpointer » 24 Feb 2023, 8:00 pm » wrote: Well, this side has it's downsides. For many people, helmets just aren't enough protection for their fragile egos. 

NHB tends to bring out the best and worst in people - certainly does both with me. 

I cordially invite you to go suck a *** dick. Image
I don't do sloppy 2nds. :D  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ghostsofSoL » 24 Feb 2023, 8:12 pm » wrote: I don't do sloppy 2nds. Image
Well played, sir. 

I shall leave the NEXT *** dick unsucked.  :D  

ghostsofSoL

Share      Unread post

ghostsofSoL said:
Cannonpointer » 24 Feb 2023, 8:14 pm » wrote: Well played, sir. 

I shall leave the NEXT *** dick unsucked.  Image
Thank you. I understand the sacrifice this entails. :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge said:
ghostsofSoL » 24 Feb 2023, 8:12 pm » wrote: I don't do sloppy 2nds. Image
This homie right here, get it. Definitely NOT a Biden supporter.