User avatar
By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,603

nuckinfutz » 18 May 2022, 8:52 pm » wrote: I'm BROKE! Did you run out of $$$$? Image
@Jinn Martini  consider sending this ungrateful person on a fishing trip ?

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

nuckinfutz » 18 May 2022, 8:52 pm » wrote: I'm BROKE! Did you run out of $$$$? Image
Sad to hear that  . . .  

But I'm not anywhere near the bottom yet !

Am now going to Japan  . . .  got many things that require my attention  . . .  
Got some huge properties on the outskirts of Osaka that I need to sell.
And In Hyogo and the Hiroshima area .
In Hiroshima countryside we own a whole wood with a hill that earns us    --among other things--   a lot of money by selling Matzutake mushrooms  . . .  of the best quality.
Takashimaya and Hankyu buy them from us.
And THAT means something !
But we're old and can't keep track of things anymore.

We'll just only keep our mansion in  Ichinotori  . . .  far from the hassle of Osaka city . . . for in case we live long enough to go back once again, inshallah !

Maybe from Japan  . . .  or when I come back  . . .  in 3 months or something  . . .  I'll contribute some more to the site . 
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Chiroptophobia » 18 May 2022, 9:04 pm » wrote: @Jinn Martini  consider sending this ungrateful person on a fishing trip ?
Awww  . . .  he obeys my orders  . . .  no need to be so harsh  . . .  for the moment!

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

I suggest you sell your ***  . . .  

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,087
Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 19 May 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: I suggest you sell your ***  . . .
When you get back from Japan, bring me a Geisha Girl! :lol:  
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

nuckinfutz » 19 May 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: When you get back from Japan, bring me a Geisha Girl! Image
Unlike American whores  . . .  Geishas are pretty pricey whores  . . .  and you're broke, remember ?

Who's gonna pay her for her services ?

Don't count on me !
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

nuckinfutz » 19 May 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: When you get back from Japan, bring me a Geisha Girl! Image
Plus you'll have to bring her out for dinner  . . .  and a hamburger just won't do.
5 star restaurant is what she requires  . . .  and you can't bring her there with your jalopy !

A shining limo is a must !

All the above paid for by you, of course !
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,087
Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 19 May 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: Plus you'll have to bring her out for dinner  . . .  and a hamburger just won't do.
5 star restaurant is what she requires  . . .  and you can't bring her there with your jalopy !

A shining limo is a must !

All the above paid for by you, of course !
No, you will! You are the BIG DONATOR!
Image
 
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,374
Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 18 May 2022, 9:20 pm » wrote: Sad to hear that  . . .  

But I'm not anywhere near the bottom yet !

Am now going to Japan  . . .  got many things that require my attention  . . .  
Got some huge properties on the outskirts of Osaka that I need to sell.
And In Hyogo and the Hiroshima area .
In Hiroshima countryside we own a whole wood with a hill that earns us    --among other things--   a lot of money by selling Matzutake mushrooms  . . .  of the best quality.
Takashimaya and Hankyu buy them from us.
And THAT means something !
But we're old and can't keep track of things anymore.

We'll just only keep our mansion in  Ichinotori  . . .  far from the hassle of Osaka city . . . for in case we live long enough to go back once again, inshallah !

Maybe from Japan  . . .  or when I come back  . . .  in 3 months or something  . . .  I'll contribute some more to the site .
Hey, bring back a kick-*** samurai sword, Jinn!
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Skans » 19 May 2022, 3:28 pm » wrote: Hey, bring back a kick-*** samurai sword, Jinn!
Just watch this  . . .  modern-day samurai slices a baseball in half, that is traveling at over 100mph  . . .  from 10 yards away :

https://youtu.be/XSvrIZKI8mk

 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 19 May 2022, 4:29 pm » wrote: Just watch this  . . .  modern-day samurai slices a baseball in half, that is traveling at over 100mph  . . .  from 10 yards away :

https://youtu.be/XSvrIZKI8mk

 
wow physics and natural balancing are so amazing and simple compounding combination of events timed apart now.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,374
Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 19 May 2022, 4:29 pm » wrote: Just watch this  . . .  modern-day samurai slices a baseball in half, that is traveling at over 100mph  . . .  from 10 yards away :

https://youtu.be/XSvrIZKI8mk
Not bad!
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Not bad ?

I guess you imply you could do better ?
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

When I was young I used to throw a rock in the air from a cliff  . . .  and try to hit it with a second rock !

It's now so far in the past  . . .  but If I remember correctly  . . . I'd hit like 60 / 65 % of the times !

I was always good at aiming !

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 20 May 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: When I was young I used to throw a rock in the air from a cliff  . . .  and try to hit it with a second rock !

It's now so far in the past  . . .  but If I remember correctly  . . . I'd hit like 60 / 65 % of the times !

I was always good at aiming !
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. the second rock was stationary, correct? Bolder on the ground pebbles tossed over like horseshoes.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,374
Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 20 May 2022, 12:00 pm » wrote: Not bad ?

I guess you imply you could do better ?
Heck no!  But, he did let a few balls go buy first. I wonder how a pro baseball player would do with that sword instead of a bat.
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Skans » 20 May 2022, 12:23 pm » wrote: Heck no!  But, he did let a few balls go buy first. I wonder how a pro baseball player would do with that sword instead of a bat.
Just to set things straight  . . .  

A pro baseball player throws the ball at a maximum speed of  60mph  . . .  and from 30 yards away.
When the ball arrives at its destination it's a lot slower.

This samurai sliced it  (slices them  . . .  not the first time)   10 yards away with a measured speed of over 100 mph.

And the first TWO  . . .  he did not  "let them go by"  . . .  he needed them to assess the proper positioning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He calls the shots !

On another clip he said he would not slice the ball in half  . . .  he would shave the top off it, instead  . . .  and he did just that !

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 20 May 2022, 3:56 pm » wrote: Just to set things straight  . . .  

A pro baseball player throws the ball at a maximum speed of  60mph  . . .  and from 30 yards away.
When the ball arrives at its destination it's a lot slower.

This samurai sliced it  (slices them  . . .  not the first time)   10 yards away with a measured speed of over 100 mph.

And the first TWO  . . .  he did not  "let them go by"  . . .  he needed them to assess the proper positioning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He calls the shots !

On another clip he said he would not slice the ball in half  . . .  he would shave the top off it, instead  . . .  and he did just that !
Your narrow point of view is that of a horizontal circle jerk while existing as a sole displacement in one atmosphere home of over 7.5 billion other sole displacements mutually evolving now.

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

omh » 23 May 2022, 6:41 am » wrote: Your narrow point of view is that of a horizontal circle jerk while existing as a sole displacement in one atmosphere home of over 7.5 billion other sole displacements mutually evolving now.

Like I always say in response to your posts  . . .  yeah, that too  . . .  I guess !

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 23 May 2022, 11:35 am » wrote: Like I always say in response to your posts  . . .  yeah, that too  . . .  I guess !
All you do is guess, then demand guessing is as much truth as possible.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Doug1943, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, NEILCAR, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 552 guests