By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 19 May 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: I suggest you sell your ***  . . .

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 18 May 2022, 9:20 pm » wrote: Sad to hear that  . . .  

But I'm not anywhere near the bottom yet !

Am now going to Japan  . . .  got many things that require my attention  . . .  
Got some huge properties on the outskirts of Osaka that I need to sell.
And In Hyogo and the Hiroshima area .
In Hiroshima countryside we own a whole wood with a hill that earns us    --among other things--   a lot of money by selling Matzutake mushrooms  . . .  of the best quality.
Takashimaya and Hankyu buy them from us.
And THAT means something !
But we're old and can't keep track of things anymore.

We'll just only keep our mansion in  Ichinotori  . . .  far from the hassle of Osaka city . . . for in case we live long enough to go back once again, inshallah !

Maybe from Japan  . . .  or when I come back  . . .  in 3 months or something  . . .  I'll contribute some more to the site .

The new Boss Man!

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Why are you obsessed with disfigured creatures ?
But he's still got all his teeth  . . .  and that's more than I can say about me !

But I still have my lips  . . .  which someone obviously cut off his face !

Rock

Share      Unread post

Let me just throw this out there. When Jinn started talking about his trip to Japan and all the "business he needed to take care of" I was skeptical. He and I had had a few pretentious posts and I started to doubt his honesty.

And then when the day came that he was "supposedly" flying into Japan I questioned his honesty once again. When he mentioned the town where he was going I questioned it because I couldn't find it with a google search.

Not only did he explain where he was living, he posted pics from the airport holding signs with a big middle finger for certain members of the forum. I'm just glad that I wasn't included.

So even though Jinn and I don't always see eye to eye on certain issues I humbly submit that I was mistaken about his trip.

And also wish that I was there too. Even though I was in Japan almost 50 years ago but would love to see it now.

omh

Share      Unread post

Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: Let me just throw this out there. When Jinn started talking about his trip to Japan and all the "business he needed to take care of" I was skeptical. He and I had had a few pretentious posts and I started to doubt his honesty.

And then when the day came that he was "supposedly" flying into Japan I questioned his honesty once again. When he mentioned the town where he was going I questioned it because I couldn't find it with a google search.

Not only did he explain where he was living, he posted pics from the airport holding signs with a big middle finger for certain members of the forum. I'm just glad that I wasn't included.

So even though Jinn and I don't always see eye to eye on certain issues I humbly submit that I was mistaken about his trip.

And also wish that I was there too. Even though I was in Japan almost 50 years ago but would love to see it now.
Jinn stays in character scripted by laws that order everyone to give up being eternally separated as biologically here and compromise away their natural time serving idealists cradle to grave to keep societal evolution in the hands of malcontents until extinction occurs.

You are just another franchise of ancestors wishing everyone keeps ignoring how biology works naturally here.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: I'm just glad that I wasn't included.

You weren't included because you get the benefit of the doubt  . . .  whereas those mentioned are 100% guaranteed ******* !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had a few free days, including the weekend  . . .  the heavy official **** will start Wednesday !
Lots of papers that need to be signed  . . .  lots of meetings with government officials.

A lot of pains in the *** !
--------------------------------------------
But they're so kind and good-mannered  . . .  it's almost irritating !

They bow to you just to walk past you !
----------------------------------------------------
And when in a department store you happen to get stuck in a narrow lane with both of us with a cart  . . .  they go;  sumimasen, oh-jama-shimasta !

Meaning something like :  "I'm so sorry I caused you inconvenience" !

Geez !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 06 Jun 2022, 6:02 am » wrote: You weren't included because you get the benefit of the doubt  . . .  whereas those mentioned are 100% guaranteed ******* !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had a few free days, including the weekend  . . .  the heavy official **** will start Wednesday !
Lots of papers that need to be signed  . . .  lots of meetings with government officials.

A lot of pains in the *** !
--------------------------------------------
But they're so kind and good-mannered  . . .  it's almost irritating !

They bow to you just to walk past you !
----------------------------------------------------
And when in a department store you happen to get stuck in a narrow lane with both of us with a cart  . . .  they go;  sumimasen, oh-jama-shimasta !

Meaning something like :  "I'm so sorry I caused you inconvenience" !

Geez !
Your ego glows, your social narrative shines, your words define maybes, but your sole time was wasted pretending to be outside natural displacement. illusions of grandeur vanish into that white light arriving after your last exhale and cannot tell anyone how wrong you were cradle to grave.

I understand where physical eternal hell was manifested into fruition.

Giovanni Stecchino

Share      Unread post

O I see now why Martini have much power here. He pay for the people to like him. He is a true uomo di merda.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: O I see now why Martini have much power here. He pay for the people to like him. He is a true uomo di merda.

U canna maka friend here too. Justa calla BR549 and aska 4 Yunior. Hava out you checka booka. 

Giovanni Stecchino

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Jun 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote: U canna maka friend here too. Justa calla BR549 and aska 4 Yunior. Hava out you checka booka.
I make the donate because I like you. 

Giovanni Stecchino

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Jun 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote: U canna maka friend here too. Justa calla BR549 and aska 4 Yunior. Hava out you checka booka.
Scusa, I no see the donate buttoni. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 2:49 pm » wrote: Scusa, I no see the donate buttoni.

At the top, immediately beneath the blue ribbon that says liberal forum, is "Quick Links." It's to the right of that, down the line. :)

Giovanni Stecchino

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Jun 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: At the top, immediately beneath the blue ribbon that says liberal forum, is "Quick Links." It's to the right of that, down the line. Image
You have to wait for tonight. My wife have the carta di credito. I like you sistema. You very trasparente. Uffa but you have the big donations. I can not give you so much. Is okay ten dollars?  Maybe ten dollars a month? I see. Have to check my finanziario. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 3:07 pm » wrote: You have to wait for tonight. My wife have the carta di credito. I like you sistema. You very trasparente. Uffa but you have the big donations. I can not give you so much. Is okay ten dollars?  Maybe ten dollars a month? I see. Have to check my finanziario.

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holida ... -rang.html

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 3:45 pm » wrote: Uffa that is long. I read very slow now.
Well, I should have founda the Italian version  Image  

Giovanni Stecchino

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Jun 2022, 3:47 pm » wrote: Well, I should have founda the Italian version  Image
:clap:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 2:49 pm » wrote: Scusa, I no see the donate buttoni.
You maka da friends uppa di assa!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: Even though I was in Japan almost 50 years ago  . . . 
As a  GI  ?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: O I see now why Martini have much power here. He pay for the people to like him. He is a true uomo di merda.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:wah:    :wah:    :wah:    :wah:    :wah:    :wah:    :wah:  
------------------------------------------------------
:rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:   
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Jinn Martini