By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Giovanni » wrote: .  .  .  Martini  . . .  He pay for the people to like him.

Giovanni » wrote:Is okay ten dollars?  Maybe ten dollars a month? I see. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wanna pay for people to like him !
--------------------------------------------------
RAOTFFLMFAO

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

GiovanniStecchino » 07 Jun 2022, 3:07 pm » wrote: I can not give you so much.
Just donate what ever the **** you can and shut up !

One may give more  . . .  one may give less  . . .  it's all welcome !

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Except for my parents' teat when I ws junior sized, I did all of my traveling on my own dime.

Anyway, you're welcome. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Jun 2022, 9:01 pm » wrote: Except for my parents' teat when I ws junior sized, I did all of my traveling on my own dime.

Anyway, you're welcome.

You might want to seek help with your addictions. I've noticed that the later in the evening that you post the more typos appear in your posts. Get some help brother. I'll be praying for you.  :wave:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 9:15 pm » wrote: You might want to seek help with your addictions. I've noticed that the later in the evening that you post the more typos appear in your posts. Get some help brother. I'll be praying for you.  Image
Actually, the less respect I have for the person addressed, the less care I take. :)

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Jun 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: Actually, the less respect I have for the person addressed, the less care I take. Image

Bless your heart.  :)  

BTW I can't help but notice that no one has rushed to your defense in our little dust up. Could it be that you're on an island all alone?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: Bless your heart.  Image  

BTW I can't help but notice that no one has rushed to your defense in our little dust up. Could it be that you're on an island all alone?
No one rushes to the defense of giants, dumbss. 

The one fella who "defended" the midget - you - stands with me on the topic, and took pity on you because you were being toasted. He said you were full of ****, but merited better treatment. I agreed with half of that.

The following are unquestioned and undenied even by you:

1. Zelensky, whom you side with, did a tranny dance.
Putin, whom I side with, has called the trans movement a "crime aganst humanity."

2. Your narrtive tracks and dovetails with Biden's and Pelosi's.
My position precisely opposes theirs.

3. You make fact-claims based on MSM narratives - the SAME MSM that slandered Kyle Rittenhouse. 
I make position statements, based on the facts described in 1 and 2

4. The validity of an idea is not established by its popularity. It is established by its irrefutability - and the theses with which I have humiliated you are not only irrefutable; you have not even TRIED to refute them, save by insisting that your MSM sources are dealing in facts (on this topic, uniquely), imbuing you with certain and reliable knowledge of what is occuring half a world away. You KNOW stuff - because the slanderers of Rittenhouse and purveyors of gender confusion can be trusted on THIS one. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Jun 2022, 10:16 pm » wrote: No one rushes to the defense of giants, dumbss. 

The one fella who "defended" the midget - you - stands with me on the topic, and took pity on you because you were being toasted. He said you were full of ****, but merited better treatment. I agreed with half of that.

The following are unquestioned and undenied even by you:

1. Zelensky, whom you side with, did a tranny dance.
Putin, whom I side with, has called the trans movement a "crime aganst humanity."

2. Your narrtive tracks and dovetails with Biden's and Pelosi's.
My position precisely opposes theirs.

3. You make fact-claims based on MSM narratives - the SAME MSM that slandered Kyle Rittenhouse. 
I make position statements, based on the facts described in 1 and 2

4. The validity of an idea is not established by its popularity. It is established by its irrefutability - and the theses with which I have humiliated you are not only irrefutable; you have not even TRIED to refute them, save by insisting that your MSM sources are dealing in facts (on this topic, uniquely), imbuing you with certain and reliable knowledge of what is occuring half  world away. You KNOW stuff - because the slanderers of Rittenhouse and purveyors of gender confusion can be trusted on THIS one.

Please, for the love of God, stop. You're making yourself look foolish. You repeat the same **** over and over. I'm only trying to help you. Just log out. Go to bed. And maybe tomorrow you'll wake up with a clear head.  :)  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 10:36 pm » wrote: Please, for the love of God, stop. You're making yourself look foolish. You repeat the same **** over and over. I'm only trying to help you. Just log out. Go to bed. And maybe tomorrow you'll wake up with a clear head.  Image
If you want me to stop repeting my arguments, ADDRESS THEM, you panty dancing loud mouth.

"No one is on your side" - an otherwise weak argument - is, sadly, quite in keeping with your efforts on this topic.

You of all people crying about repetitiveness is the height of irony. Your only arguments have been claims based on your trusted MSM. And the ONLY reason I repeat myself is that you panty dance, rather than answer, fruitcke. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Jun 2022, 10:59 pm » wrote: If you want me to stop repeting my arguments, ADDRESS THEM, you panty dancing loud mouth.

"No one is on your side" - an otherwise weak argument - is, sadly, quite in keeping with your efforts on this topic.
ts have been claims based on your trusted MSM. And the ONLY reason I repeat myself is that you panty dance, rather than answer, fruitcke.
You of all people crying about repetitiveness is the height of irony. Your only arguments have been claims based on your trusted MSM. And the ONLY reason I repeat myself is that you panty dance, rather than answer, fruitcke.

.If you want me to stop repeting my arguments, ADDRESS THEM, you panty dancing loud mouth.
You're the one who keeps bringing this subject up over multiple threads. I have addressed them. Putin is targeting and murdering innocent people. Not only that, he's sending his troops into areas where they can't survive. How many thousands of his soldiers has he sent to their deaths? 
I never said that "no one is on your side". I said no one is coming to your defense. But then I suppose no one is coming to mine, so I suppose we're even on that count. 
 Your only arguments have been claims based on your trusted MSM. And the ONLY reason I repeat myself is that you panty dance, rather than answer, fruitcke.
At least I have presented something. What have you presented other than an eight year old you tube?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: BTW I can't help but notice that no one has rushed to your defense in our little dust up. Could it be that you're on an island all alone?
That's **** !

The silent majority sides with CP !
We all stand with him  . . .  especially when it comes to Putin vs *** !

It's only because he doesn't need any public endorsement that no one is vocal about it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 11:17 pm » wrote: You're the one who keeps bringing this subject up over multiple threads. I have addressed them. Putin is targeting and murdering innocent people.
This trope from your precious media "addresses the claim" how, fruitcake?

Repeating your lie OVER and OVER and OVER "addresses the claim" precisely how?
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 11:17 pm » wrote: Not only that, he's sending his troops into areas where they can't survive. How many thousands of his soldiers has he sent to their deaths?
You tell me, ****. How mny did your trusted media sources SAY that he sent to their certain deaths in areas where no human has ever lived to tell the taale, you credulous old woman?
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 11:17 pm » wrote: I never said that "no one is on your side". I said no one is coming to your defense.
Because you're being pulverized, fruity. All you're doing is repeating media tropes - OVER and OVER and OVER.
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 11:17 pm » wrote: But then I suppose no one is coming to mine, so I suppose we're even on that count.
Incorrect, gulled fapper. Ghetto Blaster came to your defense. He said that you were completely full of ****, but an oveall nice fella so I should go easy. I only agreed with the first part.
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 11:17 pm » wrote: At least I have presented something. What have you presented other than an eight year old you tube?
We're back to an old woman complaining that the media proving the coup 8 years go is 8 years old? You are THAT stupid, THAT immune to embrrassment?

Guess what, you stupid parrot? The contemporry accounts of the civil war are 140 years old. Shall we discount them? How can you BE this retarded, you simple minded son of *******?

You're welcome, sir - you may have another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=10s

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 08 Jun 2022, 11:59 pm » wrote: That's **** !

The silent majority sides with CP !
We all stand with him  . . .  especially when it comes to Putin vs *** !

It's only because he doesn't need any public endorsement that no one is vocal about it.
The **** is standing there taking punch after brutal punch, bloodied but uneducated, grinning a **** grin and gloating, "No one is helping you!"

He literally takes the stunned silence at his well-deserved, entirely one-sided trouncing as some sort of endorsement. He's THAT stupid. And he STILL has not sorted for himself - even after having it explained - that a tape of a coup being plotted will perforce be as old as the coup, forever. It will never get any younger - it wasn't Dorian Gray that was overthrown; it was the elected government of Ukraine. 

If you post something about the civil war, you need to make sure it isn't contemporry - that would disqualify it. "The Art of War is an OLD-*** book. Why the heck do generals and CEOs read it," the retard would likely query... Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Jun 2022, 9:01 pm » wrote: Except for my parents' teat when I ws junior sized, I did all of my traveling on my own dime.

Anyway, you're welcome. 
or thumb? hitching a ride on a social bandwagon. hey I worked within the system myself because there are positive results that came out of absolute corruption in persuasion of power.

Problem was the corruption from power of suggestion and choices combined so far.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Dime !
My dime !

But I admit  . . .  in the very beginning of me coming of age  . . .  I did some hitchhiking !

Years before Woodstock  . . .  in the late fourties . . .  early fifties.

It was fun !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 09 Jun 2022, 9:03 am » wrote: Dime !
My dime !

But I admit  . . .  in the very beginning of me coming of age  . . .  I did some hitchhiking !

Years before Woodstock  . . .  in the late fourties . . .  early fifties.

It was fun !
Coming of age, did that start with conception or after birth? Does eternal life include ancestries being compounding results occupying time now?

then what is relative time logistics again?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 08 Jun 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: BTW I can't help but notice that no one has rushed to your defense in our little dust up. Could it be that you're on an island all alone?
Neither of us is, dick sucker. Those on the right side with me. You've got people like squatch, misty and ike ban with you, fruity.

Here's a little sample of how righties feel on the topic, prog:
righteous » 09 Jun 2022, 9:54 pm » wrote: Image
DANCING *** AND GREAT LEADER
roadkill » 09 Jun 2022, 9:14 am » wrote: Yes...Zelensky was politically talented enough to stop the investigation into Joe's son Hunter. $1 Billion worth of talent.
FOS » 09 Jun 2022, 6:02 am » wrote: you think god sides with ***?
Warcok » 09 Jun 2022, 3:47 pm » wrote: Im soooooooooo happy Russia and Putin are winning the war against that corrupt ****.  Image
JinnMartini » 09 Jun 2022, 5:01 am » wrote: Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you:  the Honorable President of Ukraine !

https://youtu.be/DcmyUXxFSIM?t=23
You DID have GHETTO BLASTER - who sides with me - come to your emotional rescue.

Once. I doubt he will do it again, watching you gay the board the way you have on this topic. I imagine he is as sickened by your effeminite **** as we all are.

You DO have taipan the drunken panty dancer - him and pastor Hagee. Image

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Jun 2022, 10:02 pm » wrote: Neither of us is, dick sucker. Those on the right side with me. You've got people like squatch, misty and ike ban with you, fruity.

Here's a little sample of how righties feel on the topic, prog:

You DID have GHETTO BLASTER - who sides with me - come to your emotional rescue.

Once. I doubt he will do it again, watching you gay the board the way you have on this topic. I imagine he is as sickened by your effeminite **** as we all are.

You DO have taipan the drunken panty dancer - him and pastor Hagee. Image

For God's sake stop stalking me. You're starting to creep me out.  :blush:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 09 Jun 2022, 10:16 pm » wrote: For God's sake stop stalking me. You're starting to creep me out.  Image
Your weakness is stalking you, fruity - not I.

My notification box is all filled up with your mewling and pewling for zelensky. Dealing with your effeminate **** taxes one, fruitcake.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/90/b4 ... 9182e7.jpg