By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 09 Jun 2022, 10:29 pm » wrote: Your weakness is stalking you, fruity - not I.

My notification box is all filled up with your mewling and pewling for zelensky. Dealing with your effeminate **** taxes one, fruitcake.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/90/b4 ... 9182e7.jpg

Fine. If I say you're right and I'm wrong will you leave me alone? You're embarrassing yourself.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 09 Jun 2022, 10:33 pm » wrote: Fine. If I say you're right and I'm wrong will you leave me alone? You're embarrassing yourself.
Pleaded the embarrassed dick sucker. 

You're the one who made this a popularity contest, fruity. So I checked - and gave you proof that the RIGHT sides with me. 

You do have Misty and Ike Bana and felix the rat - you are not alone, Barbara. You have MSNBC and Pelosi, too fruity. They will come to your emotional rescue. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Jun 2022, 10:37 pm » wrote: Pleaded the embarrassed dick sucker. 

You're the one who made this a popularity contest, fruity. So I checked - and gave you proof that the RIGHT sides with me. 

You do have Misty and Ike Bana and felix the rat - you are not alone, Barbara. You have MSNBC and Pelosi, too fruity. They will come to your emotional rescue.

I concede.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
That would have been a very intelligent post, 50 or 100 stupidities ago, progtard.

Before you married yourself to Ike Bana and the Ukrainian panty dancer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=4s

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

@Jinn Martini  Is the best! 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

VEXIPHOBIA » 12 Jun 2022, 4:41 pm » wrote: @Jinn Martini  Is the best!
L  o  L

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

It is true. Saturday I had hibachi.
A Mexican wore a funny looking hat and cooked at the table

Jinn is the best

^^

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Nucleomituphobia » 13 Jun 2022, 4:35 am » wrote: It is true. Saturday I had hibachi.
A Mexican wore a funny looking hat and cooked at the table

Jinn is the best

^^
Okay  . . .  thank you for appreciating my gesture.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Annoyed » wrote:
Jinn » wrote: I'm not going to start an argument with someone I respect
The members you  mentioned in the OP deserve better !

Other members you did not mention deserve worse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as I am concerned this is the end of it.

Stick to your  beliefs  . . .  and I'll stick to mine !
this is a fos pretender.
He is a registered member under a different name.
He is merely a sok.
It appears Jinn is a full of **** fake *** sok of someone who posts here. Pretty sure most of us had already figured that out by now.

But at least the monopoly money was real.

:rofl:  

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our full of **** pretender, Jinn

omh

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 18 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: It appears Jinn is a full of **** fake *** sok of someone who posts here. Pretty sure most of us had already figured that out by now.

:rofl:  

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our full of **** pretender, Jinn

I never miss you not posting, because when you do, you do like most have done. Ignore the kinetic self evident flow of life.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Phelix_Dacat » 18 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: It appears Jinn is a full of **** fake *** sok of someone who posts here.
Just keep it between us  . . .  if you don't want to go fishing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L  o  L

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 18 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: It appears Jinn is a full of **** fake *** sok of someone who posts here. Pretty sure most of us had already figured that out by now.

This dick sucker's fake quote has no snapback - and it is dated before the internet existed. 

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

@Jinn Martini  is on vacation in Japan. There is nothing fake about that. Because of Jinn, you can run your fat trap all you want. Jinn is a very generous donator to this site.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 18 Jun 2022, 7:51 am » wrote: I never miss you not posting, because when you do, you do like most have done. Ignore the kinetic self evident flow of life.
OH NO! The mentally ill Trumpflake doesn't miss me. Oh woe is me.  Image  
JinnMartini » 19 Jun 2022, 2:53 am » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » 18 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: It appears Jinn is a full of **** fake *** sok of someone who posts here.
Just keep it between us  . . .  if you don't want to go fishing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L  o  L
The best part of fishing is eating what you catch. While I caught you, might scale you, will definitely gut you, I won't eat you. CP might.

Do your worst, Jinn.

Then it's my turn.  Image  

BTW, happy father's day you pos fake *** sok. Try not to think of what a **** fake father you were that both your fake sons wound up fake dead. At least they get to spend time with CP's dad sucking **** in hell.

CP has some lethal daddy issues.
Cannonpointer » 19 Jun 2022, 6:12 am » wrote: This dick sucker's fake quote has no snapback - and it is dated before the internet existed.
That is odd. It's almost like some pathetic self hating homo decided to try to bury that post. But that twink forgot to tweek the direct link to it:

viewtopic.php?p=2057008#p2057008

That **** gargler also forgot that folks could travel to the thread "The biggest gaffots like to pretend to be tough"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68104

and go to page 6 to take a look at Post #103.

I'm sure both of those things will be remedied post haste. Post haste meaning as soon as said CP is done swallowing penis juice and taking dick up his rear end.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 19 Jun 2022, 11:02 am » wrote:
That is odd. It's almost like some pathetic self hating homo decided to try to bury that post. But that twink forgot to tweek the direct link to it:

viewtopic.php?p=2057008#p2057008

That **** gargler also forgot that folks could travel to the thread "The biggest gaffots like to pretend to be tough"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68104

and go to page 6 to take a look at Post #103.
Lofl. Dickweed can't manage a snapback, and then he is so insecure that he has to blame his betters. Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 19 Jun 2022, 11:02 am » wrote: OH NO! The mentally ill Trumpflake doesn't miss me. Oh woe is me.  Image  
the greatest thing about understanding how real time operates without intellectual interference from those injecting organized doubt, those manifesting doubt knew all the time what they are protecting the majority from recognizing here now.

Karma is natural balancing evening out the odds nobody knew throughout history of the humanities misleading ancestries here now

ancestry is multiple generations within family trees spontaneously living 5 generations changing from added great great grandchild to 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents and the extinction of their siblings that didn't reproduce or have children reproduce forward as children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, or great great grandchildren that never arrived after you die.

way back in the 1960's this became a theme song for most people of my generation you fit the intellectual narrative in the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5NtzB-voZo. Group name is ironic in a political sense.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Staplophobia » 19 Jun 2022, 6:42 am » wrote: @Jinn Martini  is on vacation in Japan. There is nothing fake about that. Because of Jinn, you can run your fat trap all you want. Jinn is a very generous donator to this site.
Although we do have some fun  . . .  the main purpose of this travel is business .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for appreciating my modest gesture in support of this forum.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Phelix_Dacat » 19 Jun 2022, 11:02 am » wrote: Then it's my turn.  

I get to choose when it's your turn  . . .  for the time being  . . .  you have my permission.

ROFLMAO

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 20 Jun 2022, 4:18 am » wrote: Although we do have some fun  . . .  the main purpose of this travel is business .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for appreciating my modest gesture in support of this forum.
OK. The point I was trying to make is that you are real, not some made up SOC, and because of your generosity, people like @Phelix_Dacat  can have access to this site. Looks like that user has never contributed any $$ but has the nerve to make accusations?

Thanks again for the generous donation.