By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

JinnMartini » 20 Jun 2022, 4:23 am » wrote: I get to choose when it's your turn  . . .  for the time being  . . .  you have my permission.

ROFLMAO
Jinn, that is the sort of retarded **** I'd expect Vegas to post.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 20 Jun 2022, 6:17 am » wrote: Jinn, that is the sort of retarded **** I'd expect Vegas to post.
So I'm not @FOS 's sock anymore  . . .  I am now  @Vegas 's  ?

Just how retarded  can you get ?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 20 Jun 2022, 7:24 am » wrote: So I'm not @FOS 's sock anymore  . . .  I am now  @Vegas 's  ?

Your social identity of social who of societal evolution pretends to be more than what you remain in plain sight as a reproduced ancestor mutually occupying space now.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 20 Jun 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: Your social identity of social who of societal evolution pretends to be more than what you remain in plain sight as a reproduced ancestor mutually occupying space now.
From cradle to grave ?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

JinnMartini » 20 Jun 2022, 7:24 am » wrote: So I'm not @FOS 's sock anymore  . . .  I am now  @Vegas 's  ?

dude im pretty sure any of us 3 would just steamroll this retard in any real argument

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 20 Jun 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: From cradle to grave ?
I provide evidence to how eternal separation of reproductions works naturally all the time individuals exist occupying space now. You provide reasonable doubt ancestrally forward as your ancestry trained you to perform here now.

Define personal responsibility for me in genetic time vs social intellectual timed logistics governing tomorrow, only existing here as over 7.5 billion alive here?

I break it down to natural selection of conceptions added to changing total sum present, what are your results typecasting everyone by race, creed, color, national origin gender bias, etc?

History of this species inducing mayhem, madness, misery within itself in the race for personal power, wealth, fame selling hope, faith, charity now cannot be eternity in plain sight.

Go ahead, make some more jokes about me to distract your behavior since programmed to deceive everyone else as much as you did yourself.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RunningWithScissors » 19 Jun 2022, 3:35 pm » wrote: wth is the cannon all about?

Um, helloooo!

Never heard of compensting?

You REALLY need that explained to you?

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Jun 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Um, helloooo!

It is the cannon from the old Gary Grant movie The Pride and Passion. 1957.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQPb9FH8XE

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I am sure that the TRUTH HATING / FIRST AMENDMENT HATING [[[[[[NAZI JEW *******  ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE]]]] would love to see this last vestige of FREE SPEECH RESPECTING AMERICANA  [the NHBF]......shut down forever.!!
We have a choice..either  plege   "Long live Basic Human Rights to Freedom of Expression" ...or pledge the Liberal Fascist allegiance to  the basic human rights hating  [[[[New World Order]]]]...?
Let's have a SHOW OF HANDS from the truth hating, free speech hating SODOMITES who hate everything about life on Earth.....regardless.

omh

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER » 20 Jun 2022, 6:26 pm » wrote: I am sure that the TRUTH HATING / FIRST AMENDMENT HATING [[[[[[NAZI JEW *******  ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE]]]] would love to see this last vestige of FREE SPEECH RESPECTING AMERICANA  [the NHBF]......shut down forever.!!
We have a choice..either  plege   "Long live Basic Human Rights to Freedom of Expression" ...or pledge the Liberal Fascist allegiance to  the basic human rights hating  [[[[New World Order]]]]...?
Let's have a SHOW OF HANDS from the truth hating, free speech hating SODOMITES who hate everything about life on Earth.....regardless.
liberty is lost chasing better tomorrows than genetics delivered today as the balance of total sum population never stays the same forward from here. regardless which generation one arrived in.

Understand kinetic eternity or else enable intellectually manifested doubt to create self fulfilling prophecies labeled reality until extinction event hits fruition here, where evolving centers each generation of the current 5 present.

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Jun 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Um, helloooo!

Gosh, i'm new, and the word is not in my dictionary. I'm figuring it is a mix of composting and compensating, but I don't get it... 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RunningWithScissors » 25 Jun 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: Gosh, i'm new, and the word is not in my dictionary. I'm figuring it is a mix of composting and compensating, but I don't get it...

The number of lies in the above post is staggering.

If you had opened with, "Hello," I suspect you'd have been lying about that, too. 

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Jun 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: The number of lies in the above post is staggering.

If you had opened with, "Hello," I suspect you'd have been lying about that, too.
lol! I did that elsewhere. 

omh

Share      Unread post

RunningWithScissors » 25 Jun 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: lol! I did that elsewhere. 
Time doesn't move because intellectual time is comparing shared event horizons existing since conceived lasting until dead now. So there is no other time available than being alive now.

your body is evolving as one of a kind present to the specificity you been you since conceived living in series parallel proximity as geographically occupying the moment adapting as you until dead.

Nobody can define kinetic gravity of the situation ignoring the total sum situation equally timing each ancestor apart of the complete food chain native to this atmosphere and no other.

You are a career disciple of organized doubt when not getting your way you join collective malcontents to orchestrate chaos until you get your heart's desire of believing real isn't real protected by rule of law.

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

omh » 25 Jun 2022, 11:24 am » wrote: Time doesn't move because intellectual time is comparing shared event horizons existing since conceived lasting until dead now. So there is no other time available than being alive now.

your body is evolving as one of a kind present to the specificity you been you since conceived living in series parallel proximity as geographically occupying the moment adapting as you until dead.

Nobody can define kinetic gravity of the situation ignoring the total sum situation equally timing each ancestor apart of the complete food chain native to this atmosphere and no other.

You are a career disciple of organized doubt when not getting your way you join collective malcontents to orchestrate chaos until you get your heart's desire of believing real isn't real protected by rule of law.

Time actually doesn't exist. It is a human construct. Like numbers. But i don't know how I got here... I'm still new! I'm just looking to find out how to remove my rude signature! 

omh

Share      Unread post

RunningWithScissors » 25 Jun 2022, 11:28 am » wrote: Time actually doesn't exist. It is a human construct. Like numbers. But i don't know how I got here... I'm still new! I'm just looking to find out how to remove my rude signature! 
Time exists in the duration of occupying space as one of a kind never staying same total sum added as a conceived fertilized cell at which the nucleus became the brain inside your skull being as unique as your DNA, fingerprints, point of view never remaining all you became here.

Evolving is kinetic, evolution is studying the whole by individuals present. Better known as divide and conquer, insulate and isolate intellectual choices from instinctive awareness with being proportionately alive into playing a typecast role of a lifetime saving humanities.

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

omh » 25 Jun 2022, 11:34 am » wrote: Time exists in the duration of occupying space as one of a kind never staying same total sum added as a conceived fertilized cell at which the nucleus became the brain inside your skull being as unique as your DNA, fingerprints, point of view never remaining all you became here.

Evolving is kinetic, evolution is studying the whole by individuals present. Better known as divide and conquer, insulate and isolate intellectual choices from instinctive awareness with being proportionately alive into playing a typecast role of a lifetime saving humanities.
Time doesn't exist except in our brains. Just like the number 2 does not exist. It's simply a human unit of measurement. 

omh

Share      Unread post

RunningWithScissors » 25 Jun 2022, 11:38 am » wrote: Time doesn't exist except in our brains. Just like the number 2 does not exist. It's simply a human unit of measurement. 
It exists in context controlling character role players serving the promises of better tomorrows sacrificing one's biological time evolving here cradle to grave being faithful real isn't real unless defined factually between believers intellect is a kinetic force rather than induced result.

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

omh » 25 Jun 2022, 11:41 am » wrote: It exists in context controlling character role players serving the promises of better tomorrows sacrificing one's biological time evolving here cradle to grave being faithful real isn't real unless defined factually between believers intellect is a kinetic force rather than induced result.
1+1 does not equal 2 in physics.