By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 2:54 pm » wrote: You have way too many phobia's! And are a threat to public health, and should be put to sleep!
Let me assist you; I will buy the shells!See how helpful I am?
Image   Image  

You can't afford a pot to piss in. You beg @Jinn Martini  for money

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 17 Jul 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: You're talking to a paid Cuban troll !

Paid to spread lies and disinformation !
You are wheelchair bound, right? You need this to protect you against intelligent, thoughtful people! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  @Jinn Martini  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 18 Jul 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: You can't afford a pot to piss in. You beg @Jinn Martini  for money
No, he offered me $$. HUSH MONEY! because I know too many of his dark damaging secrets! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:06 pm » wrote: No, he offered me $$. HUSH MONEY! because I know too many of his dark damaging secrets! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

There are no secrets to existing and navigating as naturally balanced replacement. you spent too many decades denying the self evident. about 5 billion people have.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 3:08 pm » wrote: There are no secrets to existing and navigating as naturally balanced replacement. you spent too many decades denying the self evident. about 5 billion people have.
GO **** YOURSELF!!!! :evil:   :evil:   :evil:  

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:10 pm » wrote: GO **** YOURSELF!!!! :evil:   :evil:   :evil:  
won't happen, I rescued my own sole from those saving their contextual souls of intellectual immortality.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Sole deliberately misunderstands the meaning of the word SOUL.
He likes to play dumb tricks with words, despite his inability to actually write anything that makes sense.

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 19 Jul 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Sole deliberately misunderstands the meaning of the word SOUL.
He likes to play dumb tricks with words, despite his inability to actually write anything that makes sense.
no I don't, soul is contextual character role playing cradle to grave hoping intellectual energy(human spirit) is eternal since genetics is just mortal displacements occupying space now.

sole is unique individual adapting to life working in series parallel cycles of added lifetimes present, 5 generation gaps involved.

Please continue telling everyone reality is the limitations of the human mind control experiment training each great great grandchild to assume a role until their generation is part of the 16 great great grandparents that kept the path of arriving great great grandchildren arriving already here, one at a time..
shall I describe middle classes? 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents to each arriving great great grandchild replacing the 30 previous people forward now.

Please feel free to recite all the pledges of better tomorrows if everyone surrenders their biological time to earn a living denying now is eternity for humanity's sake.

well this post is headed to peanut gallery, less than 4 hours. arrived less than 2.
Last edited by omh on 19 Jul 2022, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:10 pm » wrote: GO **** YOURSELF!!!! Image   Image   Image
Just a simple question  . . .  why should he be doing what you do everyday ?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Xavier_Onassis » 19 Jul 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Sole deliberately misunderstands the meaning of the word SOUL.
Go back to Cuba before you're forced to, you lying ******* !

You're not welcome in the US !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:06 pm » wrote: No, he offered me $$. HUSH MONEY! because I know too many of his dark damaging secrets! Image   Image   Image
So, since I did not pay a dime  . . .  maybe you can post  all the compromising pee tapes you have ?

@Cucurbitaceaeophobia  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: You are wheelchair bound, right? You need this to protect you against intelligent, thoughtful people! Image   Image   Image  @Jinn Martini  
I'm not that fat!
I showed myself at Kix !
Did you miss that ?

Should I post those pictures again ?

Soon we'll be flying back home to Alaska.
In three weeks.
All targets accomplished !
I'll be posting a picture of me in the departure hall  . . .  holding a board dedicated to you  . . .  call it a tribute poster !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I am partially wheelchair-bound alright !

So ?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 3:06 pm » wrote: No, he offered me $$. HUSH MONEY! because I know too many of his dark damaging secrets! Image   Image   Image
@Jinn Martini  offered you no such thing. You need to get your rotten brain examined by a professional.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 19 Jul 2022, 11:53 am » wrote: Jinn Martini  offered you no such thing. You need to get your rotten brain examined by a professional.

You realize the professions know as much about natural world order as the people seeking their council. Experts on reality only know how to maintain established corruption forward.

here I am defending Jinn and this will end up in peanut gallery. honesty isn't tolerated on the main stage of protecting everyone's reality from anyone understanding Natural World Order.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

There was something I wanted to say . . . but I forgot what it was !

Oh well . . . if it is important . . . it'll come back !

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 19 Jul 2022, 10:19 am » wrote: So, since I did not pay a dime  . . .  maybe you can post  all the compromising pee tapes you have ?

@Cucurbitaceaeophobia
@nuckin futz  is a pathetic loser. Votes Democrat. Sorry sack of flaming gerbil poop

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jul 2022, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 25 Jul 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: There was something I wanted to say . . . but I forgot what it was !

Oh well . . . if it is important . . . it'll come back !
Ok, just let us know. I am "all ears" 

GODSPEED to JINN on his journeys

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LIAR  LIAR   YOUR  PUBIC  HAIR  IS  ON  FIRE  !

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 26 Jul 2022, 3:43 am » wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LIAR  LIAR   YOUR  PUBIC  HAIR  IS  ON  FIRE  !
Someone lit the fuse on your Tampon!!!!
That makes you an ARSONIST!
:evil:   :evil:   :evil:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Water melons harvest in Obanazawa Suika, in Yamagata Prefecture, is in full swing now !
Believe it or not . . . this variety can cost up $110 apiece !

Workers examine Obanazawa Suika watermelons for any imperfections before having them shipped out at a facility in Obanazawa, Yamagata Prefecture, on Friday. The facility, part of the Japan Agricultural Cooperatives’ Michinoku Murayama branch office, is experiencing its busiest time of the year as it ships up to 40,000 Obanazawa Suika watermelons every day until mid-August. The city boasts one of the largest watermelon yields nationwide.