User avatar
By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

Cannonpointer » 27 Dec 2022, 8:10 pm » wrote: I hate a whiny **** sucker. If you're going to suck a ****, suck it like a man, I say.
Is that why you have........=15px98% Macho Man......under your avatar? 
Image
 

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Let's not worry about .org and possible financial problems.

Let's take time to recognize and thank @Jinn Martini

Jinn gave a GENEROUS DONATION that helped ensure that our "lights are on" today.

Thanks Jinn!

PhobiaPhobia
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Selaphobia » 29 Dec 2022, 1:02 pm » wrote: Let's not worry about .org and possible financial problems.

Let's take time to recognize and thank @Jinn Martini

Jinn gave a GENEROUS DONATION that helped ensure that our "lights are on" today.

Thanks Jinn!

PhobiaPhobia
I second that. :wave:  
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Does anyone know if Jinn is ok? Haven't heard from him in a little while.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 31 Dec 2022, 10:47 pm » wrote: Does anyone know if Jinn is ok? Haven't heard from him in a little while.
He was on the board today.

User avatar
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 79
Politics: Independent
Location: ALASKA!!

How exactly do I donate CP?
I LIKE Cash app

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
littlehawk12 » 04 Jan 2023, 5:49 am » wrote: How exactly do I donate CP?
I LIKE Cash app

Immediately beneath LIBERAL FORUM at the topof the page is a line of options, starting with "Quick Links."

At the end of that line is a donate button. :)

User avatar
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 79
Politics: Independent
Location: ALASKA!!

Cannonpointer » 09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm » wrote: Jinn Martini has now donated a total of 4 thousand dollars to keep this board alive.

Three of these thousands were to the board itself, and 1 of these thousands went into my personal account, on the perfectly reasonable agreement that I am now his cheap whore. 

Prepare to see me debase myself. Don't hate the playa - hate the game.

That is all. :)

 
 
roadkill » 03 Jan 2023, 10:26 am » wrote: After years of allegations by the dems against Trump why hasn't Trump been indicted?

There's always been one hurdle the dems couldn't get over.  It's called "Evidence".   
 

 
 
Cannonpointer » 04 Jan 2023, 12:20 pm » wrote:
littlehawk12 » 02 Jan 2023, 11:32 pm » wrote: I waited Cannonpiter and got the novavax. I'm not sure if that's good or better but it seems like that vaccine was timed out a lot better and made on a more traditional protein vacs back
When I experiment with drugs, it's at a party - not at the BEHEST of a party.
 

 
Novavax was tested for 3 years before being released to the public, and uses decades-old technology. So not really an experimental vax.
I probably wouldn't even have gotten that but I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lungs and thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and get it. Been on blood thinners for about 6 months and they are just about cleared up. Dodged a bullet with that one.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
littlehawk12 » 05 Jan 2023, 5:29 pm » wrote: Novavax was tested for 3 years before being released to the public, and uses decades-old technology. So not really an experimental vax.
I'm surprised to learn the vax was being tested before the disease was released on the public.

I'm also surprised to learn that long term testing (which is what makes it NOT experimental) takes only 3 years. Last I looked, it was 10.
littlehawk12 » 05 Jan 2023, 5:29 pm » wrote: I probably wouldn't even have gotten that but I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lungs and thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and get it. Been on blood thinners for about 6 months and they are just about cleared up. Dodged a bullet with that one.
Most of the people dying from the vax have hella blood clots - blood clots of **** legend.

Fighting fire with fire?

User avatar
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 79
Politics: Independent
Location: ALASKA!!

@Cannoponter - Novavax was studied for right at 2 years while the vaccine itself has been released to the public in the US a less than a year now. I believe it came out in May or June in the US.
Also there is no evidence that Novavax causes blood clots. You're thinking of the mnra vaccines that were rushed and released to the public in less than a year. I was a bit off on how long the Novavax that was tried before being released to the public.
I totally respect your right not to get the vaccine. But I also respect the people who choose to get one of the many choices that are out there now if they want. Same with all the mask wearing. Folks can wear one if they want, but I choose not to.
I followed the more traditional novavax vaccine from when the trial started shortly after operation warp speed. It uses the same technology that has been used for decades.
PS- I didn't get the Novavax until after being diagnosed with the blood clots. And like I said, they are pretty much gone now.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
littlehawk12 » 05 Jan 2023, 11:28 pm » wrote: @Cannoponter - Novavax was studied for right at 2 years while the vaccine itself has been released to the public in the US a less than a year now. I believe it came out in May or June in the US.
Also there is no evidence that Novavax causes blood clots. You're thinking of the mnra vaccines that were rushed and released to the public in less than a year. I was a bit off on how long the Novavax that was tried before being released to the public.
I totally respect your right not to get the vaccine. But I also respect the people who choose to get one of the many choices that are out there now if they want. Same with all the mask wearing. Folks can wear one if they want, but I choose not to.
I followed the more traditional novavax vaccine from when the trial started shortly after operation warp speed. It uses the same technology that has been used for decades.
PS- I didn't get the Novavax until after being diagnosed with the blood clots. And like I said, they are pretty much gone now.
1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

Image
 
 

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 865
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm » wrote: 1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

Image
What the hell you got against pirates?

User avatar
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 79
Politics: Independent
Location: ALASKA!!

Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm » wrote: 1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

Image
I believe it does use a weekend part of the virus. As well as cottonwood bark, and moths, as crazy as that sounds. It's a protein spike virus with part of the weakened virus as far as I know. It's been several months since I read up on the ingredients. But I think I'm pretty damn close to on spot.
Also Big ups CP. You continue to outwit all these years later. 🤣 
You must be getting close to social security age by now, aye? Cool that you're still that sharp. 😎 😁

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
RedheadedStranger » 06 Jan 2023, 8:02 pm » wrote: What the hell you got against pirates?
I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  :ninja:  
 

User avatar
littlehawk12

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 79
Politics: Independent
Location: ALASKA!!

Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 10:09 pm » wrote: I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  Image
I swear your damn dork.CP.

https://youtu.be/Nv89TpYri6I
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 10:09 pm » wrote: I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  Image
OOOOO NO!  I am so sorry CP!!! :rofl:  
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3,700
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 10:09 pm » wrote: I had nothing but love for the eye patch and hook-arm set - right up until one of them murdered my father.  Image
Wait a sec... Didn't your father have an eye patch and a hook hand?

I thought I was saving the cripple when I killed the guy fighting with him...
Maybe I got the wrong guy. Did your father wear a fedora?

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

Cannonpointer » 06 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm » wrote: 1. If novavax uses weakened or dead virus, it's a vaccine. If not, it's not. I did not go along when they changed the definition of woman, and I will not gay in there for them changing the definition of vaccine, to wit: A prophylactic substance using a weakened or dead sample of the virus being treated against. That definition continues to stand, in my hetero-orthodox world. 
2. I do NOT respect people who allow themselves to be lab rats. I look down on them - on account of them being **** lab rats and all. 
3. Masks are for pirates, trannies, and homosexuals. I respect none of those groups. 

Image
 
 
when ancestors believe intellect is an entity of evolution they failed to comprehend induced energy flows from natural currents evolving inside out. Brain synapses come from internal organs functioning for the sole reproduction to be able to adapt in space as occupied being a replacement of previous generation gaps.

Separate of social pride and personally proud of one's own efforts to be self reliant as conditions allow are two different outcomes. Same as honesty and true facts.
Facts compare results, honesty is results achieved. Reasonable doubt only protects the guilty and never defends the innocent accused of crimes against humanity since humanity is developed denial of actual living in plain sight.

Mob rule democracy defends the letter of law typecasting ancestors into scripted behaving citizens trained to never accept living in real time now.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely all remaining generations gaps evolving forward now native to this atmosphere.