This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 17 Feb 2022, 7:48 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image  NEW WORLD ORDER!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   U ******* tCONS ARE THE STOOOPIDEST JERK-OFFS IN THE 🌎EVER!  Image   Image   Image   Image

You're good at posting smilies !

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 17 Feb 2022, 7:48 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image  NEW WORLD ORDER!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   U ******* tCONS ARE THE STOOOPIDEST JERK-OFFS IN THE 🌎EVER!  Image   Image   Image   Image
Yes, Chomsky is a ******* tcon, fruitcake. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DP2dDuuMV8

CSPAN is a bunch of tcons, you **** moron.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?17541-1/c ... orld-order

The G20 were "only funnin'," ya stupid **** ape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oNdnTKoUg

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cannonpointer » 17 Feb 2022, 8:26 pm » wrote: Yes, Chomsky is a ******* tcon, fruitcake. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DP2dDuuMV8

CSPAN is a bunch of tcons, you **** moron.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?17541-1/c ... orld-order

The G20 were "only funnin'," ya stupid **** ape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oNdnTKoUg
DID THOSE HORSE PILLS **** UP YOUR BRAIN, TURD SUCKER?

Avram Noam Chomsky is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist. Sometimes called "the father of modern linguistics", Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science. Wikipedia

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 17 Feb 2022, 8:34 pm » wrote: DID THOSE HORSE PILLS **** UP YOUR BRAIN, TURD SUCKER?

Avram Noam Chomsky is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist. Sometimes called "the father of modern linguistics", Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science. Wikipedia
He references the new world order, you simple minded old fruit. 

According to your most RECENT post, that makes him a tcon - like the good folks at CSPAN.  :drool:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

supraTruth » 17 Feb 2022, 8:34 pm » wrote: DID THOSE HORSE PILLS **** UP YOUR BRAIN, TURD SUCKER?

If he was such a smart guy  . . .  why didn't he make it to be POTUS ?

He could have done so much good for this country  . . .  being such a smart guy and all ! 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 18 Feb 2022, 3:41 am » wrote: Too stupid for the thread. 

Okay, too stupid for the thread - outi. 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

My favorite Indian actors:

Topmost . . . Saif Ali Khan !

Nana Patekar . . .

Irrfan Khan . . . I really miss the guy !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

I can say I almost grew up in Colaba, Bombay !

If you haven't seen the misery of a monsoon in Bombay . . . you don't really know what misery is all about !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 20 Feb 2022, 7:59 pm » wrote: I can say I almost grew up in Colaba, Bombay !

If you haven't seen the misery of a monsoon in Bombay . . . you don't really know what misery is all about !
If all you ever do is raise hell to obtain human rights, then all you have left after maintaining the rights to ignore living in plain sight is Eternal Hell since biology sustains a perpetual balancing exchange of lifetimes adapting in the moment here.

Misery created institutional who's ancestrally performing to rule of laws directing outcomes of last generation of great great grandchildren added so far.

Your intellect is your society's own self destruction. Better to understand how that happened than believe it never occurred.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 21 Feb 2022, 6:04 am » wrote: If all you ever do is raise hell to obtain human rights, then all you have left after maintaining the rights to ignore living in plain sight is Eternal Hell since biology sustains a perpetual balancing exchange of lifetimes adapting in the moment here.

Misery created institutional who's ancestrally performing to rule of laws directing outcomes of last generation of great great grandchildren added so far.

Your intellect is your society's own self destruction. Better to understand how that happened than believe it never occurred.

Yeah  . . .  that too !

LoL

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 20 Feb 2022, 7:51 pm » wrote: My favorite Indian actors:

Topmost . . . Saif Ali Khan !

Nana Patekar . . .

Irrfan Khan . . . I really miss the guy !
If it isn't Bollywood, I can't go there. Slumdog Millionaire? Super Deluxe? The Japanese Wife? Cannot go there. Give me a Bollywood romcom with a 3 minute music video interrupting a gunfight between rival factions - romeo and juliette paneer with a gratuitous side of gulab jamen. 

Okay - joking. :)

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 17 Feb 2022, 8:39 pm » wrote: He references the new world order, you simple minded old fruit. 

According to your most RECENT post, that makes him a tcon - like the good folks at CSPAN.  Image
You are just a cunnilinquist, and you left a lot of her on the plate! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
Can we stop SWOONING and GUSHING at your pimp? Remember, he is pledged to donate a fortune at the .org! And he cannot serve two masters, master-bater! :twisted:   :roll:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 25 Feb 2022, 8:29 pm » wrote: You are just a cunnilinquist, and you left a lot of her on the plate! Image   Image   Image  
Can we stop SWOONING and GUSHING at your pimp? Remember, he is pledged to donate a fortune at the .org! And he cannot serve two masters, master-bater! Image   Image

Happily, I strive to be the master of no man but myself, fruitcake - and I think of .org 0 times per month. Kfoo is welcome to whatever windfalls come his way - just as I accept any that come my way. 

Perhaps you should focus on the man in the mirror. See if you can get that fella some business. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Feb 2022, 8:33 pm » wrote: Happily, I strive to be the master of no man but myself, fruitcake - and I think of .org 0 times per month. Kfoo is welcome to whatever windfalls come his way - just as I accept any that come my way. 

Perhaps you should focus on the man in the mirror. See if you can get that fella some business.
I am 76, and I work hard standing in front of stores in the cold getting people to sign petitions!
I am a self starter, motivated and make good $$ for part time gig. I average $ 50/hour, and I also get business for mortgage brokers. So **** you, nothing personal!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 25 Feb 2022, 8:45 pm » wrote: I am 76, and I work hard standing in front of stores in the cold getting people to sign petitions!
I am a self starter, motivated and make good $$ for part time gig. I average $ 50/hour, and I also get business for mortgage brokers. So **** you, nothing personal!

Was it something I said?

I just told you to get you some business, and that I don't give two **** about what board or boards other posters want to spend time at or support. It doesn't enter my thoughts - ever, - except when other people focus on it (for reasons that are unclear to me).

I believe my post was perfectly reasonable - unlike the response that it elicited. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Feb 2022, 8:55 pm » wrote: Was it something I said?

I just told you to get you some business, and that I don't give two **** about what board or boards other posters want to spend time at or support. It doesn't enter my thoughts - ever, - except when other people focus on it (for reasons that are unclear to me).

I believe my post was perfectly reasonable - unlike the response that it elicited.

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 26 Feb 2022, 1:35 am » wrote: If some **** fool wants to fork over a pile of money to keep this **** pile from going down the toilet...it's really none of my concern.
leave and never post here again. Never be a concern of yours again. since you post here, you are concerned as I am about life evolving forward now and the liberty to understand my part in living eternally separated so far.

In the whole world being absolutely corrupted by humanity, I am an exceptional one male reproduction that can actually describe life evolving in real time.
Last edited by omh on 26 Feb 2022, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
IkeBana » 26 Feb 2022, 1:35 am » wrote: If some **** fool wants to fork over a pile of money to keep this **** pile from going down the toilet...it's really none of my concern.
A pile of money?

Image   Image   Image   Image  

I'm sure he walked the ditches for returnables to get that...  Image   Image  

btw Thanks for your help. :\  

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 26 Feb 2022, 8:13 am » wrote: A pile of money?

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

I'm sure he walked the ditches for returnables to get that...  :die:   :die:  
that work smarter not harder mantra ruling elites love to throw around, they embezzled other people's ancestors to make power, wealth, fame achievable in social narratives governing outcomes in plain sight using theories and theologies always suggesting eternity is out there, anywhere but biologically eternally separated now.

So from the core out of intellectual reality and 7 diameters of doubt reduced to 14 radii of means, motives, methods, hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting each great great grandchild trained to believe nobody can know living is limited to series parallel migration of compounding DNA displacements here now.

need a working graph to explain that in real time?
https://i.postimg.cc/504jx6bR/Picture-278.jpg want a details interpretation to colors, inside angles, outside edges, that show space between event horizon results of compounding DNA.

All in the previous paragraph. purple is night/winter solstice, green is day/summer solstice. the yellow /orange and orange/yellow are dawn, dusk, equinox events. Center core is arriving inception to conception of each great great grandchild. 4 parallel vertical axises half way between 4 horizontal corners covers 16 great great grandparents and 8 great grandparent lifetimes.

the horizontal are 4 grandparents to center vertical moma and dad adding each great great grandchild and any siblings that didn't become a parent, grandparent, great grandparent became extinction forward to replacements changing population still evolving here now.

You really want to stay loyal to anything else is possible cradle to grave? doesn't change God, Country, social mantra life exceeds being alive now. All leads to sustaining doubt forward.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

Shameless bump to to the top.....

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: