This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 24 Mar 2022, 12:18 pm » wrote: I don't remember .

But in the meantime I found out  ALL  of the guy's online existence has been removed.
There's not a trace of him anywhere.

Oh, that. Yeah, **** asses who sok in to disrupt get disappeared - but only online. We haven't progressed to phase II yet. :)

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

JinnMartini » 24 Mar 2022, 12:18 pm » wrote: I don't remember .

But in the meantime I found out  ALL  of the guy's online existence has been removed.
JSS

He had a yellow avatar the first time and a painting of a dog the second time. He's a sock of a long-time demented troll on this site and the other one.

You know him as Big Potatoes.

He'll be back.

When he does, ask him about his toddler son that he let drown into brain damage in a kiddie pool right next to him because he was too busy ogling pubescent tween girls in bathing suits and calling them whores. He's told that story more than once.

Be sure to tell him it's his fault. He'll go on a weeks long downward spiral and haunt you. It will be fun for all of us to watch.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Jinn Martini » 24 Mar 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote: I don't remember .

What was his user name?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 24 Mar 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: What was his user name?

Turns out it was JSS - aka big potato.

He went away.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 24 Mar 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: JSS

He had a yellow avatar the first time and a painting of a dog the second time. He's a sock of a long-time demented troll on this site and the other one.

Oh yeah, that's right  JSS !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

AnnoyedLiberall » 24 Mar 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: What was his user name?
JSS

He had a yellow avatar the first time and a painting of a dog the second time.

Gone.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 24 Mar 2022, 1:44 pm » wrote: JSS

He had a yellow avatar the first time and a painting of a dog the second time.

Gone.
If you looked closely at the yellow avatar it had "Just Stirring ****" written in the center. Very trollish.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cannonpointer » 09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm » wrote: Jinn Martini has now donated a total of 4 thousand dollars to keep this board alive.

Three of these thousands were to the board itself, and 1 of these thousands went into my personal account, on the perfectly reasonable agreement that I am now his cheap whore. 

Prepare to see me debase myself. Don't hate the playa - hate the game.

That is all. Image
Hi  @Cannonpointer  .

Will you please suspend that Cuban *******  @Xavier_Onassis 's  account for 24 hours  . . .  initially !

@nuckin futz   ?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 24 Mar 2022, 8:14 pm » wrote: Hi  @Cannonpointer  .

Will you please suspend that Cuban *******  @Xavier_Onassis 's  account for 24 hours  . . .  initially !

@nuckin futz   ?
You got it big guy.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Zaro's » wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny, rippy?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 24 Mar 2022, 8:14 pm » wrote: Hi  @Cannonpointer  .

@nuckin futz   ?

honesty defeats him every time, try being honest about how life actually exists in reproductive order of lifetimes currently evolving now between arriving others great great grandchild to becoming others 1 of 16 great great grandparents 4 generations of their DNA after birth reduced to 6.25% of arriving great great grandchildren and 29 others people that are 93.75% of each great great grandchild then.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm » wrote: Jinn Martini has now donated a total of 4 thousand dollars to keep this board alive.

Three of these thousands were to the board itself, and 1 of these thousands went into my personal account, on the perfectly reasonable agreement that I am now his cheap whore. 

That is all. Image
Are you admitting that this "liberal" board is not self sustaining and the board relies on contributions from a right wing politically minded donor?

Shocking...utterly shocking. 
Image   Image   Image  

FJB

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 25 Mar 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: Are you admitting that this "liberal" board is not self sustaining and the board relies on contributions from a right wing politically minded donor?

Shocking...utterly shocking. 
Image   Image   Image
sad you **** liberals are all on welfare.... **** lazy POS

omh

Share      Unread post

That is all. :)
it just occured in my brain Jinn Martini works within the Ad Council paid to distribute advertising dollars to media outlets. Isn't his money he donates.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 25 Mar 2022, 8:17 am » wrote: it just occured in my brain Jinn Martini works within the Ad Council paid to distribute advertising dollars to media outlets. Isn't his money he donates.

Keep that between us, please. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Mar 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: Keep that between us, please. 
kind of hard to do in an open forum, but I did get your sarcasm.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 25 Mar 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: kind of hard to do in an open forum, but I did get your sarcasm.
I consider sarcasm to be rude, and try to avoid using it. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Mar 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: I consider sarcasm to be rude, and try to avoid using it. :)
Gee let me change that to satirical or ironic.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 25 Mar 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: Gee let me change that to satirical or ironic.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

While satirizing ironying, I sometimes have sargasms...