This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 29 Mar 2022, 4:10 pm » wrote: I just received another Grover Cleveland from LF's top benefactor!

I want to thank all of the little people - kfoo, rippy, lucifer shammer... Image

And last but not least, our Patron Saint, Jinn Martini!

24th President, on the 1,000 bill, looks a bit like joseph stalin. 

https://www.historycrunch.com/uploads/4 ... 1_orig.jpg

Leader of Soviet Union, excellent at atrocities and stuff. Not ON the money, but took a bunch of it.
Stalin was the younger man, so it was Stalin that resembled Grover Cleveland, not the other way around. This was mostly for the mustache.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 13 Apr 2022, 1:01 pm » wrote: Stalin was the younger man, so it was Stalin that resembled Grover Cleveland, not the other way around. This was mostly for the mustache.

Agreed.

Totally off topic, but tell me something. 

Have you ever noticed how much prettier the girls look in the parking lot than they do in your trunk?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Zaro'sDad » 10 Feb 2022, 6:59 am » wrote: That's not cheap son, you've ascended from cheap hor to high class hooker lol. BIG difference, congrats! You earned it! Yes, on your knees, BUT with as much style and class as a sex worker can muster.

Very generous @Jinn Martini kudos! I thought it sucked how your largess was received at ****.org. The difference there and here couldn't be greater, and I was always in your corner. While I'm not quite the hor... er, fille de joie as your new servant, I would've had an equally positive response to your generosity... IF I were in any position of relevance, which I was and am not. 

Enjoy your celebrity!

Did you really give Zaro a cool little sports car?   :)

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

Didn't know that.  I see a lot of ads, but only when I browsed.  BUT, I am not complaining.  The ads were hot models for women's clothing.  Unless they were from those fat clothing stores!  lol

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SolarEclipse » 19 Apr 2022, 10:14 am » wrote: Didn't know that.  I see a lot of ads, but only when I browsed.  BUT, I am not complaining.  The ads were hot models for women's clothing.  Unless they were from those fat clothing stores!  lol

Didnt know what?

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY OF 04/20 I WANT TO ONCE AGAIN THANK @Jinn Martini  FOR HIS EXTREMELY GENEROUS DONATION. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 10 Feb 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: Nice thread, thank you.

Thanx bud.    :)  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Arachibutyrophobia » 20 Apr 2022, 8:33 pm » wrote: ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY OF 04/20 I WANT TO ONCE AGAIN THANK @Jinn Martini  FOR HIS EXTREMELY GENEROUS DONATION.
And the choir said...

Amen.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

THANKS @Jinn Martini  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Xanthophobia » 29 Apr 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: THANKS @Jinn Martini  

Just so we can all have fun together  . . .  

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 29 Apr 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: Just so we can all have fun together  . . .
That is what it is all about. FUN

Like a family

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Xanthophobia » 29 Apr 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: That is what it is all about. FUN

Like a family

The drumond family, maybe. Until we deal with our *** problem, we're a bad sitcom.

Wutchu talkimbout pasta?

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 29 Apr 2022, 7:50 pm » wrote: The drumond family, maybe. Until we deal with our *** problem, we're a bad sitcom.

Wutchu talkimbout pasta?
Partridge Family

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

@Jinn Martini  thanks for making the donation. I know that it went to making .net a long term success.
Thanks 

omh

Share      Unread post

Xanthophobia » 01 May 2022, 6:47 pm » wrote: @Jinn Martini  thanks for making the donation. I know that it went to making .net a long term success.
Thanks 
inaccurate means sustaining intellectual divide among people serving typecast personas cradle to grave.

Common core of physical displacement, one never existed until conceived and since conceived will never be part the same total sum here now, again.

Evolving as a whole species one lifetime at a time. Simple compounding DNA inception to extinction conceived to decomposed working currently here.

doubt me, thermodynamic law combined with periodic table of things sustaining forms universally present kinetically changing forward here between erosion and decomposing results of two sides.

Inorganic and ancestral.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 02 May 2022, 6:49 am » wrote: . . .  doubt me  . . .  
No need to ask for it  . . .  it comes naturally !

You're totally retarded  . . .  but in your defense. . .  I do agree that occasionally  . . .  and I mean on extremely rare occasions  . . .  you do post stuff that seems to make kind of sense  . . .  sorts of !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 03 May 2022, 8:32 pm » wrote: No need to ask for it  . . .  it comes naturally !

You're totally retarded  . . .  but in your defense. . .  I do agree that occasionally  . . .  and I mean on extremely rare occasions  . . .  you do post stuff that seems to make kind of sense  . . .  sorts of !
you are as clever as BV and B.See. naturally deniers of the kinetic self evident will always doubt actual life evolving with themselves an equal part in it.

then demand everyone obey their hypothetical value replacement as facts of life in social evolving people forward now through power of suggestion and some physical destruction of those not complying.

Lessons not learned in blood are soon disregarded as science fiction or spiritual fantasies.

Hey know a good definition of reverse psychology that is used everywhere by everyone saving humanity? Those subject to interpretation have a social obligation to prove their loyalty to those in charge of defining tomorrows today.

see how that covers all 5 generations living spontaneously here simultaneously since individually conceived to replace the DNA results so far.

Gee I can see you doing the Kfools move next. You got your ideology debunked real good.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

@Jinn Martini  has been  a very very very generous contributor.
Donate to keep this site on-line. I donated again.

CHEAP BASTARDS LIKE @Xavier_Onassis  and @nuckin futz  DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING!
And @nuckin futz  begs for money from @Jinn Martini  

With that in mind. Give what you can.

GOD BLESS @Jinn Martini  @Cannonpointer  and @Ronjul  and the other guy with the purple leotard wrapped around his head.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Chiroptophobia » 18 May 2022, 7:02 pm » wrote: @Jinn Martini  has been  a very very very generous contributor.
Donate to keep this site on-line. I donated again.

CHEAP BASTARDS LIKE @Xavier_Onassis  and @nuckin futz  DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING!
And @nuckin futz  begs for money from @Jinn Martini  

With that in mind. Give what you can.

GOD BLESS @Jinn Martini  @Cannonpointer  and @Ronjul  and the other guy with the purple leotard wrapped around his head.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

I'm BROKE! Did you run out of $$$$? :roll: