By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

RunningWithScissors » 02 Jul 2022, 12:37 am » wrote: You'll know exactly when, I'm #1. 
you ever read my ideas about .0-9 vs 1.0? Have a new thread in watercooler forum because I know had I put it here mods would move it there anyway, that explains it throughout history and current events.

Oh!, I see this is a peanut gallery thread, this post will most likely be there in less than 2 hours.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RunningWithScissors » 02 Jul 2022, 12:37 am » wrote: You'll know exactly when, I'm #1.

So you have SECRET victory conditions - allowing you to shift them without an audience. 

How craven. You are really measuring down, kid. 

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 Jul 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: So you have SECRET victory conditions - allowing you to shift them without an audience. 

How craven. You are really measuring down, kid.
Dang, you made up the rule, didn't you? I'm going to be the #1 post, based on your rules. 

Obviously not here, because you won't allow it. But one of these days I'll sneak one in... :-)

omh

Share      Unread post

RunningWithScissors » 02 Jul 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: Dang, you made up the rule, didn't you? I'm going to be the #1 post, based on your rules. 

Obviously not here, because you won't allow it. But one of these days I'll sneak one in... :-)

overestimating your intellect a bit aren't you? Every reality is other people's intellectual property you rent cradle to grave to recite cradle to grave regardless which generation you arrived to being alive now.

You never learned how to defend your time equally created always arguing your reality is better than everyone else's. Watch how every reality practiced that in history and try again to explain why every society is corrupted inside out today? I did and every social identity in every reality treats me the same way. Outcast ancestor type cast people don't want on their side.

Leaves me at the core of every self deception used since dawn of civilization. that is what the origami in my signature does as symbolic to 7 degrees of separated in real life people saving humanity reject actual life by choice, not me.

I learned to never take deniers pretending to be more than I am seriously as they live fooling themselves first and demanding everyone else pay to play along or else all Hell erupts from all angles of never accepting now is eternity, it is Biblical what society does to an individual standing their time being honest within themself.

101 generations since that event if one figures average of 20 year cycle great great grandchildren arrived and evolved into 1 of 2 parents of next generation of great great grandchildren changing complete population left here now.

It is kinetically self evident, go ahead and keep pretending anything else is possible as nothing else ever was.

so keep running with scissors, because your reality was imploded 16 years ago and you still haven't accepted life in plain sight anymore than the person this thread was dedicated towards.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 03 Jul 2022, 6:13 am » wrote: overestimating your intellect a bit aren't you? 
You do that 24/7  . . .  so you got no  room to talk on this !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 06 Jul 2022, 4:54 am » wrote: You do that 24/7  . . .  so you got no  room to talk on this !
Ever here of Issac Newton? he lived a generation after Nostradamus was born in a separate country where he came up with instinctively the universal constants of the time period.

Balance between actions and reactions are exponential and humans convert them to existential linear equations to sustain divide and conquer space all the time biology eternally separates the ancestral population here.

Series parallel evolving of compounding DNA additions arriving great great grandchildren that some after death still become 1 of 16 great great grandparents by results left behind after dying.

Relative time theory even from Einstein was just logistics to make life easier for all used against each arriving generation of great great grandchildren psychologically demanding loyalty to royal we say so. Add to that philosophies of all or nothing and if anyone is against one type cast group they stand against all typecast people.

Your intellectual mind has deaf ears and blind eyes to what you won't accept in context as reality defying real time orally spoken commands and legally defined in print.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 06 Jul 2022, 4:54 am » wrote: You do that 24/7  . . .  so you got no  room to talk on this !
What estimating? 20 year average cycle between had 2 parents conceive and becoming 1 of 2 parents after birth. another 20 cycle to become 1 of 4 grandparents, another 20 year cycle to reach 1 of 8 great grandparents.

See I figured out how to reverse engineer compounding DNA. 100% addition is 50% parents, 25% grandparents, 12.5% great grandparents, 6.25% great great grandparents all based on reproductions are a half life addition to the environment of adapt or become extinct happens in this atmosphere regardless one's species.

I estimate because there is never the same between siblings, ancestors, and generation gap ancestries.

the physical absolutes my body never duplicated details twice is self evident I am equally created. that is recognition not estimating anything else is possible.

so now once again I make you look corrupted as hell in NHB, so this will end up in peanut gallery or deleted all together and I get banned from this thread.

correct again.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 06 Jul 2022, 9:15 am » wrote:
. . .  so this will end up in peanut gallery or deleted all together and I get banned from this thread.

correct again !
Not by me  . . .  I like you, remember ?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 06 Jul 2022, 12:08 pm » wrote: Not by me  . . .  I like you, remember ?
Obedient surrogates are your responsibility when they mind what you preach as social tuth within shadows of doubt any person dare not deny or humanity will bring all hell upon anyone being honest in real time.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 07 Jul 2022, 7:47 am » wrote: Obedient surrogates are your responsibility when they mind what you preach as social tuth within shadows of doubt any person dare not deny or humanity will bring all hell upon anyone being honest in real time.
From cradle, via crave to grave, right ?

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

We should never ignore that everyone who has ever had a bad idea in the history of the human race, had that bad idea AFTER they were conceived and born. Only Omh ever bothrs to point this out.

I guess this means that no one was indoctrinated with bad ideas at the moment of conception, nor were they indoctrinated in the womb. I don't think Omh gives musy stock to Baby Einstein tapes.

From cradle to grave, or in a culinary sense, from  ladle to gravy.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 07 Jul 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: From cradle, via crave to grave, right ?
At least my quote is still in NHB.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 07 Jul 2022, 9:56 am » wrote: At least my quote is still in NHB.
Why shouldn't it be ?

All your posts in this thread are under my protection !

If any of your posts is ever removed  . . .  just let me know and it will be restored before you can say Om Nama Shivaya!

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 07 Jul 2022, 10:08 am » wrote: Why shouldn't it be ?

All your posts in this thread are under my protection !

If any of your posts is ever removed  . . .  just let me know and it will be restored before you can say Om Nama Shivaya!

Again, I am apathetic about it being moved or whom moved it as the move validates my assessment of every reality. I am after debunking all the corruption used throughout history, to prevent self fulfilling prophecies into fruition by the one species training populations to eliminate each other geographically for the sake of sustaining ideologies ancestrally forward until great great grandchildren end being added now.

Can you picture Eternity eternally separating each genetic result evolving in this atmosphere as the complete food chain, my brain does navigating space for the time I have as me only occupying space because I was conceived to replace the 30 lifetimes making up 93.75% of my 100% occupying time here..

What I discuss isn't tolerated by anyone serving the greater good intentions of promises made, promises kept building better tomorows controlling social behavior now when debating situational ethics until extinction.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 07 Jul 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: We should never ignore that everyone who has ever had a bad idea in the history of the human race, had that bad idea AFTER they were conceived and born. Only Omh ever bothrs to point this out.

I guess this means that no one was indoctrinated with bad ideas at the moment of conception, nor were they indoctrinated in the womb. I don't think Omh gives musy stock to Baby Einstein tapes.

From cradle to grave, or in a culinary sense, from  ladle to gravy.

So... "Born gay" is ****, then?

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Jul 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: So... "Born gay" is ****, then?
Homo sexuality is instinctive because the brain evolving during gestation conceived to birth knows there was a misalignment done in the central nervous system that shouldn't be ancestrally put into a next generation but the lifetime cradle to grave needs the same kind of relationships hetersexual ancestors enjoy.

Homo sexuality is a natural sterilization of fertile ancestors. Why ruling elites are trying to make it fashionable so more people do recreational sex with their own gender to reduce population forward. Its subliminal messaging in the arts and academic institutions regulating flow of information allowed to be believed.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 08 Jul 2022, 6:51 am » wrote: Homo sexuality is instinctive because the brain evolving during gestation conceived to birth knows there was a misalignment done in the central nervous system that shouldn't be ancestrally put into a next generation but the lifetime cradle to grave needs the same kind of relationships hetersexual ancestors enjoy.

Homo sexuality is a natural sterilization of fertile ancestors. Why ruling elites are trying to make it fashionable so more people do recreational sex with their own gender to reduce population forward. Its subliminal messaging in the arts and academic institutions regulating flow of information allowed to be believed.
What a **** heap of crap  . . .  even by your standards !

Geez man  . . .  have you no shame ?

Wait  . . .  you have no shame at all !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 08 Jul 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: What a **** heap of crap  . . .  even by your standards !

Geez man  . . .  have you no shame ?

Wait  . . .  you have no shame at all !

beware, words are designed to communicate between genetic results only occupying space as reproductively timed apart now to ancestral displacements 5 generations left alive.

what is the last generation you reached after birth, arrived great great grandchild, became 1 of 2 parents, lifted to status of 1 of 4 grandparents by your , reached 1 of 8 great grandparents when your grandchildren became 1 of 2 parents.

You really have never encountered an honest sole standing their genetic time occupying space specifically timed apart now. You still haven't face to face, but cyberspace shows I exist in this atmosphere.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 02 Jul 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: you ever read my ideas about .0-9 vs 1.0? Have a new thread in watercooler forum because I know had I put it here mods would move it there anyway, that explains it throughout history and current events.

Oh!, I see this is a peanut gallery thread, this post will most likely be there in less than 2 hours.

omh

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha.

what if, is a suggestion/syllogism to what does work one way can't exist. Go for it, Grasshopper. Every reality governs by established ancestral doubt.