By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 07 Jul 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: So... "Born gay" is ****, then?
I did not say that and I did not mean that.
Ohm is always claiming that people are this way or that since conception. That is nonsense. But the sex of a fetus is determined AFTER the moment of conception, and so is gender preference.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 16 Jul 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: But the sex of a fetus is determined AFTER the moment of conception, and so is gender preference.
Fetuses don't have a gender preference, you poor little thing. 

How stupid can you POSSIBLY be, to parrot that gender is a social construct, and then argue that it is biological, you **** dimwit?

Jesus, you **** moron. You TYPIFY your kind. 

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 16 Jul 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: I did not say that and I did not mean that.
Ohm is always claiming that people are this way or that since conception. That is nonsense. But the sex of a fetus is determined AFTER the moment of conception, and so is gender preference.
there is no user @ohm on this website. Who are you talking about?

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Jul 2022, 1:09 pm » wrote: Fetuses don't have a gender preference, you poor little thing. 

How stupid can you POSSIBLY be, to parrot that gender is a social construct, and then argue that it is biological, you **** dimwit?

Jesus, you **** moron. You TYPIFY your kind.
Did you know that he is a Paid Troll?

Yes he is a Cuban and a communist that spreads Political Disinformation and Perverse Ideology.

In addition he is a cross dresser and a homosexual. This I don't care about. I care about the Political Disinformation and Perverse Ideology.

Who is @ohm ?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 16 Jul 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: Did you know that he is a Paid Troll?

Yes he is a Cuban and a communist that spreads Political Disinformation and Perverse Ideology.

In addition he is a cross dresser and a homosexual. This I don't care about. I care about the Political Disinformation and Perverse Ideology.
I can suspect many things - but I have direct evidence that he is an effeminte retard, incapable of principled, internally-consitent cogitation. 

Or as omh would put it, E-ternally consitent cogitation, from birth until now.

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Jul 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: I can suspect many things - but I have direct evidence that he is an effeminte retard, incapable of principled, internally-consitent cogitation.
Correct, he has a double identity

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 16 Jul 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: I did not say that and I did not mean that.
where am I inaccurate? either accept now is eternity or picked a system of beliefs saying eternity is anywhere else but the moment here and historically follow it in ancestral order to current events..

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 16 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm » wrote: where am I inaccurate? either accept now is eternity or picked a system of beliefs saying eternity is anywhere else but the moment here and historically follow it in ancestral order to current events..
You're talking to a paid Cuban troll !

Paid to spread lies and disinformation !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 17 Jul 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: You're talking to a paid Cuban troll !

So what. There is still a conceived brain in that body somewhere. Just have to slide that intellectual curtain of doubt aside. But just like you, it won't happen by your or his own choice.

So I will just let you stay in the living eternal hell of your promised tomorrows make today, eternal hell rest of your time breathing. what your mind chooses to believe, your brain doesn't want to find out all you did with your time since conceived and you will destroy the life supporting the reality you built..

Dedicated to hope, faith, charity covers up the mayhem, madness, misery in your race to power, wealth, fame.

9 tiers to heaven and nine gates to hell. have I got a natural ancestral algorithm for that.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: So I will just let you stay in the living eternal hell of your promised tomorrows make today  . . .  
Well  . . .  thanks for your magnanimity, man !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 18 Jul 2022, 11:15 am » wrote: Well  . . .  thanks for your magnanimity, man !
Your choices, this species long term consequences playing alone with them.. it's that series parallel evolving thing that goes with compounding DNA transfers of population dying off and reproduced new arrivals thing making the numbers what they are here now..

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 16 Jul 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: In addition he is a cross dresser and a homosexual.
This I don't care about. 
Well, I do !

@Xavier_Onassis  is corrupting our youth !

He needs to be caught and either be deported back to Cuba or be cured under coercion !

The former would be the best solution !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 16 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm » wrote: where am I inaccurate? 
Inaccurate ain't really the proper word  . . .  more like lost in the universe you created for yourself !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: So what.
There is still a conceived brain in that body somewhere. 
Yes, there is !
And it's right there  . . .  just before the colon !

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 18 Jul 2022, 11:26 am » wrote: Well, I do !

@Xavier_Onassis  is corrupting our youth !

He needs to be caught and either be deported back to Cuba or be cured under coercion !

The former would be the best solution !
After second thought, I agree with you.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 18 Jul 2022, 11:30 am » wrote: Inaccurate ain't really the proper word  . . .  more like lost in the universe you created for yourself !
I am evolving in this universal moment equally separated to my ancestral displacement, there are no visions of grandeur or greater tomorrows here, but I do see human error producing ancestral poverty, mayhem, madness, misery misleading the majority of people down avenues real isn't self evident.

You are a typical disciple of doubt converting ancestors into socially typecast people for the benefits of their sacrificing biological time being preyed upon by those hired you to managed social mantra.

its that chain of command thing that goes with leaderships and fellowships governed by spiritual fantasies and science fiction life exceeds evolving here forward one at a time as delivered 30:1 among 5 generations alive.

Imagine everyone lived arrives a great great grandchild and evolves to become 1 of 16 great great grandparents even when they died before becoming a grandpa.

Life goes on as reproductions change population until end of arriving great great grandchildren. No exceptions for plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual methods of conceiving next generation each generation forward changing population constantly here. Again series parallel energy flow.
Last edited by omh on 18 Jul 2022, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 12:39 pm » wrote: I am evolving in this universal moment equally separated to my ancestral displacement, there are no visions of grandeur or greater tomorrows here, but I do see human error producing ancestral poverty, mayhem, madness, misery misleading the majority of people down avenues real isn't self evident.

You are a typical disciple of doubt converting ancestors into socially typecast people for the benefits of their sacrificing biological time being preyed upon by those hired you to managed social mantra.
Cradle trough crave and on to the grave,  I bet  ?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 17 Jul 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: You're talking to a paid Cuban troll !

So you are wheelchair bound? This is what you need to protect yourself from sensible [email protected]  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 1:11 pm » wrote: So you are wheelchair bound? 
Yes I am.

But, unlike you,  not 24 hours a day !

I can still walk my dogs   and have a stroll everyday !

I don't even need to take my wheelchair when we go shopping !
All I need is to sit from time to time !

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2022, 1:11 pm » wrote: So you are wheelchair bound? This is what you need to protect yourself from sensible [email protected]  Image   Image   Image  
i dont like this nutin! it is not nice! and be careful  karma comes back fast!