By Cannonpointer
09 Feb 2022, 10:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

@nuckin futz    that ain't nice of you to give me reddies while you were in my thoughts while leaving Japan !

And I took so much trouble to make a nice, artistic board with you and for you !

Fix that now !

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: @nuckin futz    that ain't nice of you to give me reddies while you were in my thoughts while leaving Japan !

And I took so much trouble to make a nice, artistic board with you and for you !

Fix that now !
3 greenies to ya! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

nuckinfutz » 05 Aug 2022, 6:51 pm » wrote: 3 greenies to ya! Image   Image   Image
After hurting my feelings  . . .  mhmmmm  . . . . . . . .  

I'd expect something more from a gentleman of my generation  . . . or older !

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 7:03 pm » wrote: After hurting my feelings  . . .  mhmmmm  . . . . . . . .  

I'd expect something more from a gentleman of my generation  . . . or older !
Why ya always pickin on me? I'm just an old Geezer like you on his last legs! Sheesh!

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Misty » 09 Feb 2022, 10:36 pm » wrote: Thanks to Jinn Martini.
He's a good guy and a gentleman.
How come we don't see so much of you these days ?
I really hope you're fine !
And though there is no "god" as such  (until proven otherwise)   my prayers go to you  . . .  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up to the end of 2019 I had some serious health problems.
You don't really want to know what caused the problems in the first place !
But I will tell you if you ask  me.

At one point when I was in a coma  . . .  in the far distance I heard the doctors say to one another that I wouldn't live to see the next morning !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still here and kicking !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Doctors" are really quackers !

See Fauci !

RunningWithScissors

Share      Unread post

omh » 27 Jun 2022, 5:55 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Spartacus and William Wallace. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Guess where the idea"Nobody can defeat city hall came from."?

Humanity is the Great Satan from within the biological species homo sapien. Guess where concepts of supreme intellect created this universal moment came from? Genetics being eternally separated while mutually evolving here now.
There you are!!! Good to see you! And I would kick William Wallace's arse all over the place! I am Spartacus! 

But I have a puzzle that I think you could do well with. Other posters are just kinda giving up... I think you have the genius to do it! Like me! And my daughter! 

viewtopic.php?p=2097218#p2097218

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 30 Jul 2022, 4:09 am » wrote: Apparently you're not the only one  . . .  

https://youtu.be/O1d7i3i0LLI
There is no *** shortage - why waste food?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 6:29 pm » wrote: Looks like I've lost the chargers of my phones !

We had 4 suitcases and tho smaller cabin cases to bring all kinds of tasty stuff back from Japan!
In my cabin case, I was carrying my two laptops with mouses, and chargers for my phones !

This I had to open several times for security reasons. . . remove all the stuff and put everything back !

I think that's when I forgot to put the phone chargers back into it !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is still some hope, as I did not yet emptied the four huge suitcases !
Traveling business class you're allowed to carry up to 142 pounds of stuff per person check in and 51 pounds of cabin baggage per person!

That's a lot of stuff !

So maybe the chargers are there somwhere !

I hope so !
The phone chargers have been found in one of the suitcases, finally ! 

That's a relief for sure !
Not so much about money  . . .  but for the inconvenience that would have caused !
Just a short search on the internet revealed that there are several models  . . .  and I could not find which one fits my phone(s)  !

So I'm very happy we did not forget them in Osaka airport !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, my previous visits and my last, 20+ years ago, to Japan for 6 months,  the only international airport was Hotarugaike Osaka International airport !
Like less than 40 minutes away from our cottage.
No hassle !
Her father and mother used to pick us up  . . .  
Now they're both dead.
I'll post their mausoleum soon   . . .  pretty impressive ! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now they built this island KIX, off-shore in Shin Osaka  . . .  and it takes up to two hours+ to reach by car, plus the shuttle and all kind of **** !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shucks !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Cannonpointer » 07 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: There is no *** shortage - why waste food?
:lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:   

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: I believe that is deezer, using his moderator authority. Image
I knew a guy that spoke like omh and it was always at the water cooler.
He needed to swish down his psychotropic drugs, so the water cooler was his hangout.

Most people would bring in Gator Ade... :wave: