This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Huey » 10 May 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: And again, Toady, all the avg American sees is the inflation.  Americans will vote with their pocketbooks.

It is the economy, STOOPID.
What do they think they're gonna do about it - run back into the arms of Stupid?

And these people are supposed to decide what children learn?

Do you think about this ****, at all?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,294
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 10 May 2022, 9:10 am » wrote: What do they think they're gonna do about it - run back into the arms of Stupid?

And these people are supposed to decide what children learn?

Do you think about this ****, at all?
Do I think about it?  **** moron, I live it and see it.  Get out into real world and listen to real people.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Huey » 10 May 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: Do I think about it?  **** moron, I live it and see it.  Get out into real world and listen to real people.

I drive a car, I shop for food, and get on planes.


What do you think you know that I don't?

**** idiot.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,294
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 10 May 2022, 9:57 am » wrote: I drive a car, I shop for food, and get on planes.

What do you think you know that I don't?

**** idiot.
Real life.  What people are thinking about the Number 1 issue in the country at the moment.

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 10 May 2022, 6:21 am » wrote: Goofball,

If it grows by 2 million per year, how many jobs should have been added since 1989?

How many have been?

You're a **** imbecile.
Yea, it's my fault you can't do math. YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2012 133250 133512 133752 133834 133934 134007 134159 134331 134518 134677 134833 135072
2013 135263 135541 135680 135871 136093 136274 136386 136628 136815 137040 137304 137373
2014 137548 137714 137968 138293 138511 138837 139069 139257 139566 139818 140109 140377
2015 140568 140839 140910 141194 141525 141699 142001 142126 142281 142587 142824 143097
2016 143205 143417 143654 143851 143892 144150 144521 144664 144953 145071 145201 145415
2017 145628 145818 145960 146165 146388 146585 146768 146913 147012 147153 147353 147529
2018 147662 148064 148289 148468 148801 148984 149050 149269 149326 149471 149573 149821
2019 150100 150124 150348 150636 150713 150843 150921 151081 151244 151337 151589 151789
2020 152128 152504 151006 130513 133155 137660 139048 140713 141632 142279 142612 142497
2021 143017 143727 144431 144694 145141 1456981 46387 146904 147328 148005 148652 149240
2022 149744 150458 150886 (P) 151314(P)
2013 +2.3m
2014 +3m
2015 +2.7m
2016 +2.4m
2017 +2.1m
2018 +2.3m
2019 +2m

Oops.
 
 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 09 May 2022, 8:21 pm » wrote: Post Grifty's annual annual jobs average, pre-covid.
So no response to Trump's numbers, pre-covid?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 10 May 2022, 9:06 pm » wrote: So no response to Trump's numbers, pre-covid?
Sure.

Extrapolate Biden’s numbers for 2022..

Which is much larger?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 10 May 2022, 8:57 pm » wrote: Yea, it's my fault you can't do math. YearJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2012 133250 133512 133752 133834 133934 134007 134159 134331 134518 134677 134833 135072
2013 135263 135541 135680 135871 136093 136274 136386 136628 136815 137040 137304 137373
2014 137548 137714 137968 138293 138511 138837 139069 139257 139566 139818 140109 140377
2015 140568 140839 140910 141194 141525 141699 142001 142126 142281 142587 142824 143097
2016 143205 143417 143654 143851 143892 144150 144521 144664 144953 145071 145201 145415
2017 145628 145818 145960 146165 146388 146585 146768 146913 147012 147153 147353 147529
2018 147662 148064 148289 148468 148801 148984 149050 149269 149326 149471 149573 149821
2019 150100 150124 150348 150636 150713 150843 150921 151081 151244 151337 151589 151789
2020 152128 152504 151006 130513 133155 137660 139048 140713 141632 142279 142612 142497
2021 143017 143727 144431 144694 145141 1456981 46387 146904 147328 148005 148652 149240
2022 149744 150458 150886 (P) 151314(P)
2013 +2.3m
2014 +3m
2015 +2.7m
2016 +2.4m
2017 +2.1m
2018 +2.3m
2019 +2m

Oops.
2019 was the worst in 6 years.

It's 33 years since 1989..

Are 66 million more Americans working?

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 10 May 2022, 9:36 pm » wrote: 2019 was the worst in 6 years.

It's 33 years since 1989..

Are 66 million more Americans working?
You need help moving that goalpost, *******?
All this to distract from Biden's pathetic numbers?

Sucks to be you, dude. 
 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 10 May 2022, 9:33 pm » wrote: Sure.

Extrapolate Biden’s numbers for 2022..

Which is much larger?
Again, we haven't even reached prepandemic numbers. 
No wonder you want to make up... oh sorry, "extrapolate" numbers.  :die:  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 10 May 2022, 10:11 pm » wrote: Again, we haven't even reached prepandemic numbers. 
No wonder you want to make up... oh sorry, "extrapolate" numbers.  Image
Irrelevant.

Get it done.
 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 6:14 am » wrote: Irrelevant.

Get it done.
BV got his *** kicked in public again.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 11 May 2022, 8:03 pm » wrote: BV got his *** kicked in public again.
Goofball,

You don't understand "extrapolate" and can't do the math.

This makes you very Usefool
 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 9:01 pm » wrote: Goofball,

You don't understand "extrapolate" and can't do the math.

This makes you very Usefool
You're trying to change the subject because you were wrong. 
*******.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 13 May 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: You're trying to change the subject because you were wrong. 
*******.
1.6 million in 4 months.

that's an annual rate of 4.8 million per year.

so post grifty's best year again...
 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 10:29 pm » wrote: 1.6 million in 4 months.

that's an annual rate of 4.8 million per year.

so post grifty's best year again...
You poor, stupid bastard.   
Do you have someone reminding you how to breathe?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 14 May 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: You poor, stupid bastard.   
Do you have someone reminding you how to breathe?
I just did the math you couldn't...

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 8:34 am » wrote: I just did the math you couldn't...
Trump did 10 million in 7 months, so Biden sucks, doesn't he?

You clearly can't do math. 
It's okay, you're a liberal, no one expects you to understand reality. 

Why hasn't Biden reached pre-pandemic numbers yet? 

 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 14 May 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: Trump did 10 million in 7 months, so Biden sucks, doesn't he?

You clearly can't do math. 
It's okay, you're a liberal, no one expects you to understand reality. 

Why hasn't Biden reached pre-pandemic numbers yet?
the same year he did -16 million in 3?

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: the same year he did -16 million in 3?
And their goes your lie that you never blamed Trump for Covid.    :rofl:  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], B. See is a shill, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FJB, FOS, freeman, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, mrMarduk, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Spartan, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Zeets2 and 622 guests