This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 03 Apr 2022, 10:49 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 03 Apr 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: Are these your words, DMA?

Just "yes", or "no".
Those are my words taken from this post:

1.  That is NOT the missing phone log story.  Either intentionally or thru ignorance you conflating two separate issues.

2.. This was Pointed out to you as well:

But sources close to the panel's investigation do not seem to know yet who, if anyone, directed a change in record-keeping or what the motivation behind that change was, raising questions about whether the lack of information was intentional or for staffing issues.
"It's tough to know what that change was. Was it intentional?" one source said. "You can only keep track of something when you know what's going on. When people don't share things with you, whether that was intentional and who decided that, I think it's a little murky at this point."

Then there is this:

CNN previously reported that a likely explanation for the gap in the phone log is that Trump used cell phones, direct landlines or aides' phones that bypassed the White House switchboard. An official review of the call logs found no missing pages.

And then there was this:

For one, sources told CNN that early January was a chaotic time inside the White House and that Trump was spending more time in the residence and conducting less official business.
According to one former Trump official, "all sense of normal order started to break down" and around early January, "the cracks were showing." While some people had been looking to find other jobs, others had been confused and it became "every man for himself," the former official added.

Now back to the fact that your are running from the FACT that unless you can prove diary record (NOT PHONE LOGS) were destroyed no law was broken.

Huey » 03 Apr 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 03 Apr 2022, 3:30 pm » wrote: Don't, dwarf.

The record is clear.
It is.  It shows you lied.  I acknowledged my words. 

Again, you have no high ground on discussing how a man acts.

Oops, there is another.  I think I'll find one more.  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

That B.See lives in your head.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Squatchman » 21 May 2022, 9:12 am » wrote:   That B.See lives in your head.
LOLZZZZZZZZ Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I'm living in ALL THEIR HEADS, Squatch. Got 'em all TRIGGERED. That's why they've resorted to doing all kinds of underhanded devious **** like down rating my posts to shrink the fonts to unreadable size, fabricating **** and posting it like it's a direct quote of mine, and then there's that idiot who changed his screen name from (can't remember... shows how important he was) to his current moniker, 'cause, I just can't be a guy concerned for my country.

Nahhhh... I must be getting "paid." Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

YEP, IT SAYS U ARE ******* TRUMPER SCUM!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 03 Apr 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
YEP, U TRUMPER SCUM REALLY ARE ALL  :loco:  

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 21 May 2022, 9:12 am » wrote:   That B.See lives in your head.
One notch below parent's basement.  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Hank » 03 Apr 2022, 10:11 am » wrote: I watched the hearing dick sucker... I watched Mueller fumble around unable to answer questions pertaining to his own investigation and after a few days he concluded there was no Russian collision..  then Mueller retired... 

End of story **** sucker.
WHAT DID U EXPECT FROM A REPUBLICAN?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Huey » 03 Apr 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: Those are my words taken from this post:

1.  That is NOT the missing phone log story.  Either intentionally or thru ignorance you conflating two separate issues.

2.. This was Pointed out to you as well:

But sources close to the panel's investigation do not seem to know yet who, if anyone, directed a change in record-keeping or what the motivation behind that change was, raising questions about whether the lack of information was intentional or for staffing issues.
"It's tough to know what that change was. Was it intentional?" one source said. "You can only keep track of something when you know what's going on. When people don't share things with you, whether that was intentional and who decided that, I think it's a little murky at this point."

Then there is this:

CNN previously reported that a likely explanation for the gap in the phone log is that Trump used cell phones, direct landlines or aides' phones that bypassed the White House switchboard. An official review of the call logs found no missing pages.

And then there was this:

For one, sources told CNN that early January was a chaotic time inside the White House and that Trump was spending more time in the residence and conducting less official business.
According to one former Trump official, "all sense of normal order started to break down" and around early January, "the cracks were showing." While some people had been looking to find other jobs, others had been confused and it became "every man for himself," the former official added.

Now back to the fact that your are running from the FACT that unless you can prove diary record (NOT PHONE LOGS) were destroyed no law was broken.
WHO MADE IT CHAOTIC?  THE **** WANNABE DICKTATOR & HIS ******* TRUMPER SCUM!

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

B.See » 21 May 2022, 9:32 am » wrote: LOLZZZZZZZZ Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

I'm living in ALL THEIR HEADS, Squatch. Got 'em all TRIGGERED. That's why they've resorted to doing all kinds of underhanded devious **** like down rating my posts to shrink the fonts to unreadable size, fabricating **** and posting it like it's a direct quote of mine, and then there's that idiot who changed his screen name from (can't remember... shows how important he was) to his current moniker, 'cause, I just can't be a guy concerned for my country.

Nahhhh... I must be getting "paid." Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

You're a shill.  No question about it.  Keep talking tho!   :rofl:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

B.Seeisashill » 21 May 2022, 2:56 pm » wrote: You're a shill.  No question about it.  Keep talking tho!   Image
You are a shrill pooty troll.

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 May 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: You are a shrill pooty troll.
You're not paid.  Too incompetent.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

SEIG HEIL FRAULEIN  B.SEE..! ALL DIZZENTERS GUILTY OOF WIOLATING FRAULEIN B. SEE'S HATE SPEECH  CODENS MUST BE ARRRRESTED UNT SHOTTEN OND ZE HEADS..!! Image  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 May 2022, 4:04 pm » wrote: SEIG HEIL FRAULEIN  B.SEE..! ALL DIZZENTERS GUILTY OOF WIOLATING FRAULEIN B. SEE'S HATE SPEECH  CODENS MUST BE ARRRRESTED UNT SHOTTEN OND ZE HEADS..!! Image  
STRAIGHT FROM A TRUMPER SCUM NAZI. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

[i suspect this ^^^ dummy is another current/former Republican Party County Chairman...there are more than a few of them here!!!...a word to the wi$e: a more stoooooooooooopid bunch of @ssholes [and monetary ignoramuses] is hard to find...word...]  ;)  

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

peepee » 22 May 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: [i suspect this ^^^ dummy is another current/former Republican Party County Chairman...there are more than a few of them here!!!...a word to the wi$e: a more stoooooooooooopid bunch of @ssholes [and monetary ignoramuses] is hard to find...word...]  Image
You prolly make friends everywhere you go.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

peepee » 22 May 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: [i suspect this ^^^ dummy is another current/former Republican Party County Chairman...there are more than a few of them here!!!...a word to the wi$e: a more stoooooooooooopid bunch of @ssholes [and monetary ignoramuses] is hard to find...word...]  Image
KEEP HIDIN peepee....

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 May 2022, 4:04 pm » wrote: SEIG HEIL FRAULEIN  B.SEE..! ALL DIZZENTERS GUILTY OOF WIOLATING FRAULEIN B. SEE'S HATE SPEECH  CODENS MUST BE ARRRRESTED UNT SHOTTEN OND ZE HEADS..!! Image  
Excellent INFO there, and very true too. Thanks for sharing.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
TB7 » 03 Apr 2022, 5:57 am » wrote: Democratic Party activists in media — including from the New Yorker, CNN, and the Atlantic, among others — proliferated the now-debunked “seven-hour gap” hoax story originating with the January 6 Committee, after CNN admitted the story was false.

ALL THE GULLIBLE LIBERAL LOSERS ON HERE BOUGHT IT TOO
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

15 Media Personalities Caught in ‘7-Hour Gap’ Trump Call Log Hoax (breitbart.com)
I see you lil' pal B.Blind bumped his the same EIGHT threads AGAIN.

The **** idiot can't get anyone else to do it. Talk about losers... ****...

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DeezerShoove » 19 Sep 2022, 6:43 am » wrote: I see you lil' pal B.Blind bumped his the same EIGHT threads AGAIN.

The **** idiot can't get anyone else to do it. Talk about losers... ****...
I asked B.See to take an excerpt from his favorite link and provide us with evidence of Trump's crimes.

He won't do it...if he actually had that evidence he would be racing to post it on an open thread.