This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 6:52 am » wrote: I asked B.See to take an excerpt from his favorite link and provide us with evidence of Trump's crimes.

He won't do it...if he actually had that evidence he would be racing to post it on an open thread.
The stupid twat has eight tired threads that keep coming back. He has to do it.

NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT THE *******'S CRAP.   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DeezerShoove » 19 Sep 2022, 7:01 am » wrote: The stupid twat has eight tired threads that keep coming back. He has to do it.

NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT THE *******'S CRAP.   Image   Image   Image

Can you imagine how weird it would be to spend a day or two with B.See?   Of course I myself don't like to spend a lot of time under bridges so I'll pass.   ;)  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

How can I stop seeing what this idiot posts and not have to mark it read even though I read nothing this liberal imbecile posts?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JAN 6 FAKE NEWS DEBUNKED

https://spectator.org/jan-6-seven-democrat-lies/
Lie # 3: GOP lawmakers tried to overturn the 2020 presidential election."The basis of this claim is sheer hypocrisy. Congress has the final word on all presidential elections in a quadrennial joint session to certify the Electoral College results submitted by the states. In 2016, half a dozen Democrats objected to the results of the presidential election — including Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) who serves on the House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 “insurrection.” When some GOP lawmakers objected to the results in 2020, however, the Democrats accused them of attempting to subvert the presidential election and the media tossed around words like “sedition.” Can anyone here spot the double standard?"

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 6:52 am » wrote: I asked B.See to take an excerpt from his favorite link and provide us with evidence of Trump's crimes.

He won't do it...if he actually had that evidence he would be racing to post it on an open thread.
The B.See troll claims to post evidence... I asked him evidence of what... but he won't answer that either...

Of course we already know, he only spams evidence of his TDS... sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever comments on his spam in his pg safe spaces but I can't be bothered to log out and check...

:die:  

Tulum

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Is B. See a negro?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 19 Sep 2022, 9:08 am » wrote: The B.See troll claims to post evidence... I asked him evidence of what... but he won't answer that either...

Of course we already know, he only spams evidence of his TDS... sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever comments on his spam in his pg safe spaces but I can't be bothered to log out and check...

Actually B.See has already given us his answer by not answering us.   That was easier than I thought.   lol

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 7:12 am » wrote: Can you imagine how weird it would be to spend a day or two with B.See?   Of course I myself don't like to spend a lot of time under bridges so I'll pass.   Image
I gave you 3 reddies! hahahha You earned it!
Th only **** you back up is your toilet!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 7:12 am » wrote: Can you imagine how weird it would be to spend a day or two with B.See?   Of course I myself don't like to spend a lot of time under bridges so I'll pass.   Image
Fixed it. LOL :wave:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Thank you young lady.    ;)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 12:39 pm » wrote: Thank you young lady.    Image
Nutin has lost his centrist way..
I trail him- To up vote all his reddies. Got greenies to burn. Image  
Hi Nutin?  :wave:  

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

B. See sounds like a woman. Anyone know?

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.Seeisashill » 20 Sep 2022, 12:31 am » wrote: B. See sounds like a woman. Anyone know?
B. See is a negro

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

lol  There's no boots on here.

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.Seeisashill » 20 Sep 2022, 12:34 am » wrote: lol  There's no boots on here.
what a racist thing to say...  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

Tulum » 20 Sep 2022, 12:35 am » wrote: what a racist thing to say...  Image   Image   Image

Thanks!

Tulum

Share      Unread post

I learned a new one today. 
Thank you

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

Tulum » 20 Sep 2022, 12:42 am » wrote: I learned a new one today. 
Thank you

The full term is boot lip.

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.Seeisashill » 20 Sep 2022, 12:44 am » wrote: The full term is boot lip.
Ok, added to my notes.
I use negro, ***, spade, porch monkey, and now boot lip.
Any other ones I need to know about?

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

Tulum » 20 Sep 2022, 12:46 am » wrote: Ok, added to my notes.
I use negro, ***, spade, porch monkey, and now boot lip.
Any other ones I need to know about?
I'm sure you've heard spook.