This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Skans » 07 Jun 2022, 8:17 am » wrote: And, now for an "evil" gun that is rather stupid, in my estimation....

A new for 2022 "PACK 9" by Trailblazer Firearms.  A big, heavy aluminum, steel and polymer 9mm that uses glock magazines. Now, what the heck am I going to do with that, which I cannot do with a Glock 17?  Looks cool hanging on the gun wall, though....and scares Liberals to ****-stain their drawers.
   I saw that thing.
And like you what I could do with that thing that couldn't be done with a regular pistol.
 There are some wild looking guns out there though.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Squatchman » 07 Jun 2022, 10:32 pm » wrote:    I saw that thing.
And like you what I could do with that thing that couldn't be done with a regular pistol.
 There are some wild looking guns out there though.
I like it because it does a fantastic job at looking "evil" infuriating the anti-gun crowd, and looking like a nicely over-engineered battle-carbine.  I hate it because WTF does this 9mm "battle-carbine" do that a craptastic Hi-Point 9mm doesn't do?Image

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 08 Jun 2022, 5:03 am » wrote: I like it because it does a fantastic job at looking "evil" infuriating the anti-gun crowd, and looking like a nicely over-engineered battle-carbine.  I hate it because WTF does this 9mm "battle-carbine" do that a craptastic Hi-Point 9mm doesn't do? 
It's always very interesting and informative, what you  and  @Squatchman  say about guns !
You seem to know a lot.

If you're an instructor  . . .  make sure you don't end up like Charles Vacca !

The last seconds of his life:

https://youtu.be/cfMzK7QwfrU

Skans

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 08 Jun 2022, 5:26 am » wrote: It's always very interesting and informative, what you  and  @Squatchman  say about guns !
You seem to know a lot.

If you're an instructor  . . .  make sure you don't end up like Charles Vacca !

The last seconds of his life:

https://youtu.be/cfMzK7QwfrU
Anyone who hands a full-auto UZI to a little girl is a complete moron, or was a complete moron. Totally irresponsible. I have taught a number of kids to responsibly shoot.  The first thing they learn are the range rules and commands, what the firing line is all about, "hot" "cold" etc. To start with, I will only let them use a single-shot .22 rifle.  If the only 22's that are available are semi-auto, then I only let them load one 22 at a time. into the magazine.  Even this takes a good bit of concentration and instruction. Kids tend to "sweep" (among other habits that need encouraging correction) when they get distracted, if standing.  You can't let them do that, and that is one very good reason to start them out in the prone position (not always possible, I know).

As for handling even a .22 pistol, I'm not a big fan of teaching children how to use a pistol until they get to be about 15.  There's really no need as most kids who come from families that are avid shooters haven't even mastered handling a rifle by that age.

As for full-auto - most adults who are proficient and experienced at safely handling a variety of semi-auto rifles should be able to handle something like a full-auto UZI in short bursts.  The one thing I see with nearly every person who fires full auto for the first time is uncontrolled muzzle rise.  Inside, this could mean shooting up the ceiling.  Outside, this will mean you are sending bullets over the berm, not knowing where they will end up.  And this is an issue that needs to be quickly addressed with nearly every adult I've seen fire full auto for the first time.  Thankfully, I've never seen a child fire anything full-auto - not going to happen on my watch.

As for myself, I fired my first .22 rifle when I was 8 years old.  First .22 single action revolver at about age 13.  I think I was 14 or 15 when I fired a .357 handgun for the first time.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 08 Jun 2022, 5:50 am » wrote: Anyone who hands a full-auto UZI to a little girl is a complete moron, or was a complete moron. Totally irresponsible. 
Well, I think with the proper precautions it can be done !

I'm thinking of a gun harnas that only allows the uzi a limited movement left to right and up to down.

Until the girl becomes proficient.
That the school did not provide for this  . . .  gives it a degree of responsibility.

There's no denying that the earlier a kid becomes aquainted with guns  . . .  the better !

Skans

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 08 Jun 2022, 6:07 am » wrote: Well, I think with the proper precautions it can be done !

I'm thinking of a gun harnas that only allows the uzi a limited movement left to right and up to down.

Until the girl becomes proficient.
That the school did not provide for this  . . .  gives it a degree of responsibility.

There's no denying that the earlier a kid becomes aquainted with guns  . . .  the better !
With kids and guns, my philosophy is "all in good time".  Every child is different. Some take to shooting right away, others are more apprehensive or just not all that interested.  Personally, I really think kids should learn how to shoot a bow first.  While I love guns and like collecting them, I actually enjoy shooting my bow more than I do guns.  I find that for whatever reason, kids take more interest in shooting a bow, meaning a decent compound bow, if offered the chance.   

Spartan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

supraTruth » 06 Jun 2022, 7:58 pm » wrote: NO IT ISN'T.  
IF U HAVE NO ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS, THEN U ARE USELESS TO AMERICANS:

Yes, it is.  You are putting forth FALSE propaganda, created by baked statistics.  That makes you a  liar.

There ARE answers.  REAL answers.  But people like you actively BLOCK those answers, because all you care about is destroying constitutional rights and getting rid of all the icky guns.  Whine about the children all you want, but those are crocodile tears.  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Spartan » 09 Jun 2022, 10:08 am » wrote: Yes, it is.  You are putting forth FALSE propaganda, created by baked statistics.  That makes you a  liar.

There ARE answers.  REAL answers.  But people like you actively BLOCK those answers, because all you care about is destroying constitutional rights and getting rid of all the icky guns.  Whine about the children all you want, but those are crocodile tears.
Democrats who refuse to take responsibility for their own defense, absolutely HATE the idea that others can and will defend themselves with firearms.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Spartan » 09 Jun 2022, 10:08 am » wrote: Yes, it is.  You are putting forth FALSE propaganda, created by baked statistics.  That makes you a  liar.

U ARE SUCH A LYING ****!
Image Image
 & NO 1 is "BLOCKING" U from ANY answer!  U just don't have ANY that make ANY sense!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

U NEED TO QUIT YOUR **** LYING!
Image Image
I BET U LIED THE SAME WAY AS ANY OTHER DIRTY *** COP WHEN U WERE COPPING!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Skans » 08 Jun 2022, 5:03 am » wrote: I like it because it does a fantastic job at looking "evil" infuriating the anti-gun crowd, and looking like a nicely over-engineered battle-carbine.  I hate it because WTF does this 9mm "battle-carbine" do that a craptastic Hi-Point 9mm doesn't do?Image
WHAT IS THE POINT OF IDOLIZING GUNS?  OH, RIGHT, U ARE JUST A CHILDLESS GUN PUNK WHO WILL ALWAYS BE A BOIL ON THE *** OF HUMANITY!

Spartan

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 09 Jun 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: U ARE SUCH A LYING ****!

You are a delusional sack of ****.  Tragic, really, the way your dementia is taking over your life.

Spartan

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2022, 3:28 am » wrote: U NEED TO QUIT YOUR **** LYING!

I BET U LIED THE SAME WAY AS ANY OTHER DIRTY *** COP WHEN U WERE COPPING!
Nothing I say is anything less than the truth.  

It's the cop-hating scumbag criminals who do the lying.  Spent any time in prison?  Your uneducated ravings sure seem to indicate it.  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Spartan » 10 Jun 2022, 9:58 am » wrote: Nothing I say is anything less than the truth.  

It's the cop-hating scumbag criminals who do the lying.  Spent any time in prison?  Your uneducated ravings sure seem to indicate it.
No, & no.  But too many times we see cops lying on the news when busted for their GANG AGGRESSION against blacks & others.

& U LIE YOUR FAT *** OFF ABOUT THESE STATISTICS:

Image Image

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Spartan » 10 Jun 2022, 9:55 am » wrote: You are a delusional sack of ****.  Tragic, really, the way your dementia is taking over your life.
U wish, U lying sack of ****!
Image Image

Spartan

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: U wish, U lying sack of ****!

You forget your antipsychotic meds again?  It's okay.  Now, now.  Drink your juice...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Spartan » 11 Jun 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: You forget your antipsychotic meds again?  It's okay.  Now, now.  Drink your juice...
& there it is, TYP. RNC PISS ANT LYING ABOUT THOSE U SCUM DISAGREE WITH.

Spartan

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 11 Jun 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote: & there it is, TYP. RNC PISS ANT LYING ABOUT THOSE U SCUM DISAGREE WITH.

Oh, PLEASE spare me your rank hypocrisy!  Anyone who disagrees with YOU and you rage profanely and lie out your ***.  You're so stupid you can't even figure out that not everyone who thinks you're an ******* is a Republican!

DO please go **** yourself, and I hope you have a massive stroke while you do it.  You can come and go at the same time.  ****.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Spartan » 12 Jun 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: Oh, PLEASE spare me your rank hypocrisy!  Anyone who disagrees with YOU and you rage profanely and lie out your ***;  NO, I DON'T LIE, U **** COP BRAINED PIECE OF ****! You're so stupid you can't even figure out that not everyone who thinks you're an ******* is a Republican!

DO please go **** yourself, and I hope you have a massive stroke while you do it. NO, U CAN EAT MORE OF YOUR OWN ****, U PUNK *** COP BRAINED TURD! You can come and go at the same time. ****.
IF U DIDN'T VOTE FOR PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, THEN U WASTED YOUR VOTE NOT HELPING TO GET RID OF A 🐷BRAIN SCUMBAG.
& GUNS MATTER, U SICK PISS ANT FOR FILTHY *** GUN MAKERS!

Image Image

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 09 Jun 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: U ARE SUCH A LYING ****!
Image Image
 & NO 1 is "BLOCKING" U from ANY answer!  U just don't have ANY that make ANY sense!