This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: U wish, U lying sack of ****!

**** OFF CHINK!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

POOTY'S FILTHY *** LYING RACIST 🐖FART FORCED AGAIN TO CHANGE HIS NAME!  ******* SCUMBAGS IS ALL THAT WILL SUPPORT THE WIDE *** 🍊🐖 WITH A BAD LISP!

& I AM PINKER THAN U, PISS ANT!

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 13 Jun 2022, 7:38 am » wrote: POOTY'S FILTHY *** LYING RACIST 🐖FART FORCED AGAIN TO CHANGE HIS NAME!  ******* SCUMBAGS IS ALL THAT WILL SUPPORT THE WIDE *** 🍊🐖 WITH A BAD LISP!

& I AM PINKER THAN U, PISS ANT!

Get in your grave old man. I am ready to shovel in the dirt.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

VEXIPHOBIA » 13 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: Get in your grave old man. I am ready to shovel in the dirt.
THE DIRT IS ALREADY IN YOUR NOSE, 🐷.

Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 13 Jun 2022, 7:51 am » wrote: THE DIRT IS ALREADY IN YOUR NOSE, 🐷.
:loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

VEXIPHOBIA » 13 Jun 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
We already know u are.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Getting back on track.
Biden says a 9mm can blow a lung out.
Just so happens I carry a two lung gun. A Glock 20 chambered in 10mm auto.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Squatchman » 13 Jun 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: Getting back on track.
Biden says a 9mm can blow a lung out.
Just so happens I carry a two lung gun. A Glock 20 chambered in 10mm auto.
Well, if the 9mm is a one-lung gun and the 10mm is a 2 lung puncher, and 44 magnum will blow a man's head clean off, I need a 50AE which does it all - blows 2 lungs out, a man's head clean off and explodes his heart with just one shot.  And, make mine in cammo please, as I don't want the bad guy to see it coming!

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Skans » 13 Jun 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: Well, if the 9mm is a one-lung gun and the 10mm is a 2 lung puncher, and 44 magnum will blow a man's head clean off, I need a 50AE which does it all - blows 2 lungs out, a man's head clean off and explodes his heart with just one shot.  And, make mine in cammo please, as I don't want the bad guy to see it coming!

That's quite a good looking camo job.
 But wouldn't the fire coming out of that thing burn it off?
I wonder how many times a guy could shoot it before he said he's had enough?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 13 Jun 2022, 11:24 pm » wrote:   That's quite a good looking camo job.
 But wouldn't the fire coming out of that thing burn it off?
I wonder how many times a guy could shoot it before he said he's had enough?
I have a Desert Eagle 44 magnum - just flat black (more my taste).  The heavy barrel on this thing doesn't get all that warm and because its gas operated, the slide and other parts don't heat up at all.  The recoil on the 44 magnum DE isn't bad at all - much more mild than shooting 44 out of a revolver, even a lot more mild than shooting 357 out of a revolver. I've never shot a 50AE, but I doubt it is all that much different than the 44 magnum, just because of the design of the pistol. 

I don't think the finish will degrade, but the people who have these guns really don't shoot them a lot anyway.

The DE's are huge and impractical, but actually good shooters if you can get used to the big grip.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 14 Jun 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: I have a Desert Eagle 44 magnum - just flat black (more my taste).  The heavy barrel on this thing doesn't get all that warm and because its gas operated, the slide and other parts don't heat up at all.  The recoil on the 44 magnum DE isn't bad at all - much more mild than shooting 44 out of a revolver, even a lot more mild than shooting 357 out of a revolver. I've never shot a 50AE, but I doubt it is all that much different than the 44 magnum, just because of the design of the pistol. 

I don't think the finish will degrade, but the people who have these guns really don't shoot them a lot anyway.

The DE's are huge and impractical, but actually good shooters if you can get used to the big grip.
I usually avoid getting involved in gun discussions, due to my limited knowledge of what is available out there  . . .  among other things.

But I do know that recoil need not be a problem, especially with  revolvers and pistols.
Or shotguns.

A firm grip and my left hand on the barrel go a long way to control that.

I've never had a gun fly to my forehead  . . .  never once.

Skans

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 14 Jun 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: I usually avoid getting involved in gun discussions, due to my limited knowledge of what is available out there  . . .  among other things.

But I do know that recoil need not be a problem, especially with  revolvers and pistols.
Or shotguns.

A firm grip and my left hand on the barrel go a long way to control that.

I've never had a gun fly to my forehead  . . .  never once.
I'd wear a helmet if I were to shoot one of those shotguns one-handed!! There's nothing to absorb the recoil on a pump-action, but honestly, I don't have a lot of experience with pump shotguns.  All of my shotguns are either O/U or semi-auto.  No pumps in the collection.  But, I really like the look of the one on the bottom - looks pretty "evil".

Skans

Share      Unread post

Want to see a wacky and crazy Assault Pistol (yeah, I like the term!).  This thing holds 50 rounds of 5.7x28mm.  While you can get extra magazines for it, WHO THE HECK NEEDS TO?  I just wish they were all aluminum and steel, but I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these anyway...

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 07 Apr 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: I was surprised that there wasn't a peep about the Sacramento shooting and Biden's gun control ideas he presented BEFORE knowing what type of firearms were used of if they were even legally purchased.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Why do you dress like a girl, road?

Oh, yeah..

That.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 9:15 am » wrote: Why do you dress like a girl, road?

Oh, yeah..

That.
This how to post when you have no knowledge of the topic at hand…..

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 9:15 am » wrote: Why do you dress like a girl, road?

Oh, yeah..

That.

Nope...I've never been a drag queen at schools for little kids.

Maybe you should talk to yer follow pervs about that.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Jun 2022, 9:19 am » wrote: This how to post when you have no knowledge of the topic at hand…..
Pay attention. 

Machine gun.

Assault rifle.

Notice how they don't even sound the same?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Jun 2022, 9:19 am » wrote: Nope...I've never been a drag queen at schools for little kids.

Maybe you should talk to yer follow pervs about that.
Do you have tits, Road?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Oh, yeah..

That.

No questions, dick sucker.