This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 22 Sep 2022, 7:11 am » wrote: I didn't respond because I accepted it as yet another example of police misconduct.  I certainly didn't DENY it.

And if you READ the stories in my second to last post above, you'll find that TWO of those stories involve white victims of police misconduct.

So your assumption that I IGNORE police misconduct against white individuals is DEAD WRONG.
Yes yes - it's all a misunderstanding. You are AGAINST police misconduct. And bully for you, on that score - very liberal of you.

But we both know why you are ducking the issue, fruity. 

The issue I am raising - as you well know, dancer - is that if the fellow getting his balls tased were BLACK, your media would have you out burning cities, you **** racist fruitcake. Since he is merely WHITE, you mumble platitudes - but only when pushed repeatedly.

Just IMAGINE the hay you would be making, if you could find a single mistreated gorilla in the mist who wasn't acting like a jungle animal when the police went too far. Just imagine how hysterical you would be if the fellow getting his balls tased were a **** skin. We would have that rubbed in our faces by you racist pieces of **** 24/7/365. Hell, even when the delanamores are sitting pretty and begging for it, we have to watch the cops give it to 'em 80 times a day. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:48 am » wrote: Right. I'm the racist for calling out police misconduct while YOU dishonestly try to put words in my mouth by substituting your OWN sick **** racism and posting it as if it were a DIRECT QUOTE.

No surprise THERE, you unscrupulous pos.

Maybe you should stop using meth.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 22 Sep 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: Yes yes - it's all a misunderstanding. You are AGAINST police misconduct. And bully for you, on that score - very liberal of you.

But we both know why you are ducking the issue, fruity. 

The issue I am raising - as you well know, dancer - is that if the fellow getting his balls tased were BLACK, your media would have you out burning cities, you **** racist fruitcake. Since he is merely WHITE, you mumble platitudes - but only when pushed repeatedly.

Just IMAGINE the hay you would be making, if you could find a single mistreated gorilla in the mist who wasn't acting like a jungle animal when the police went too far. Just imagine how hysterical you would be if the fellow getting his balls tased were a **** skin. We would have that rubbed in our faces by you racist pieces of **** 24/7/365. Hell, even when the delanamores are sitting pretty and begging for it, we have to watch the cops give it to 'em 80 times a day.
Well, hey I TRIED to respond to you, and with civility, but no, YOU have to resort to name calling, ASSumptions, mischaracterizations, and YOUR racist ****. Which is always a laugh getting called a racist by a **** BIGOT.  So, GO **** YOURSELF.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: Well, hey I TRIED to respond to you, and with civility, but no, YOU have to resort to name calling, ASSumptions, mischaracterizations, and YOUR racist ****. Which is always a laugh getting called a racist by a **** BIGOT.  So, GO **** YOURSELF.

"Which is always a laugh getting called a racist by a **** BIGOT."

Then why aren't you laughing?

B.See

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 7:35 am » wrote: "Which is always a laugh getting called a racist by a **** BIGOT."

What r u? His dk sucker? Actually I AM laughing, because you fascists never fail to miss ANY opportunity to show the rest of the world WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 7:43 am » wrote: What r u? His dk sucker? Actually I AM laughing, because you fascists never fail to miss ANY opportunity to show the rest of the world WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE.
Actually yer showing the world who you are.  You can't get a date.     Image  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FLNTiXdyo

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 7:35 am » wrote: "Which is always a laugh getting called a racist by a **** BIGOT."

B.See isn't laughing when people call him a TROLL either... he doesn't have a sense of humor...

:blink:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: B.See isn't laughing when people call him a TROLL either... he doesn't have a sense of humor...

He's a nut!    :rofl:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: Well, hey I TRIED to respond to you, and with civility,
Yes, you TRIED to weasel and duck the issue I raised after the third time I raised it. 
Exactly, fruit cake.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 23 Sep 2022, 8:46 am » wrote: Yes, you TRIED to weasel and duck the issue I raised after the third time I raised it. 

Exactly, fruit cake.

Look CLOWN. For every ONE story on this topic I post there are at least two more, that I DELIBERATELY skip because they may not be clear cut cases of misconduct. MUCH of what I post has not only been questioned by observers, eye witness account, and/or video evidence, but OFTEN are based upon determinations and charges made by THE COURTS AND EVEN POLICE DEPARTMENTS THEMSELVES.

But thanks for trying to MISCHARACTERIZE IT ANYWAY, in your typically bigoted fashion.

Also thanks for reminding me why I USUALLY IGNORE YOUR ***.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: Look CLOWN. For every ONE story on this topic I post there are at least two more, that I DELIBERATELY skip because they may not be clear cut cases of misconduct. MUCH of what I post has not only been questioned by observers, eye witness account, and/or video evidence, but OFTEN are based upon determinations and charges made by THE COURTS AND EVEN POLICE DEPARTMENTS THEMSELVES.

But thanks for trying to MISCHARACTERIZE IT ANYWAY, in your typically bigoted fashion.

There are roughly 100,000 Law Enforcement Officers in the USA that log roughly ONE MILLION MAN HOURS EVERY DAY.
Does a STEM CHALLENGED LIBTARD LIKE YOU  you have any way to fully appreciate how large of a number that is to glean examples of misconduct from...?
Compound that fact with the fact that ****** are much more likely to resist arrest and to meet Arresting Officers  with deadly force than all the other races combined.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: Look CLOWN. For every ONE story on this topic I post there are at least two more, that I DELIBERATELY skip because they may not be clear cut cases of misconduct. MUCH of what I post has not only been questioned by observers, eye witness account, and/or video evidence, but OFTEN are based upon determinations and charges made by THE COURTS AND EVEN POLICE DEPARTMENTS THEMSELVES.

You done, retard?

If that had been an innocent ****-skin getting his nuts toasted, you would be using it to "prove" raaaaay-sizzum. But since he was white, you danced around it - repeatedly. 

If that had been a yard ape, CITIES would be ablaze - and YOU would be defending it. Ya hypocrite POS. :)

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 7:43 am » wrote: What r u? His dk sucker? Actually I AM laughing, because you fascists never fail to miss ANY opportunity to show the rest of the world WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE.
Pardon me? I am a fascist. Is there some reason I should hide that?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

B.See » 06 Apr 2022, 9:33 am » wrote: Y'know, I don't have anything against cops, generally speaking.
I don't know that  . . .  but we do know you're a notorious liar !
Fact is they kill far too few criminals !
Like Floyd the bastard !

B.See

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 23 Sep 2022, 12:23 pm » wrote: You done, retard?

If that had been an innocent ****-skin getting his nuts toasted, you would be using it to "prove" raaaaay-sizzum. But since he was white, you danced around it - repeatedly. 

If that had been a yard ape, CITIES would be ablaze - and YOU would be defending it. Ya hypocrite POS. Image

Because I didn't make more of your ONE STORY than you EVER did about the HUNDRED OR SO I've posted - stories that YOU'VE totally ignored,

you're pitching a hissy???  I'M the one who's supposed to be a hypocritical pos???  Right.

Again, GO **** YOURSELF, bigot.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Here's why racists, bigots, fascists, neo-nazis, supremacists, and those of LIKE mind rush to defend questionable **** done by cops (as if the hate and venom of their own words aren't evidence enough).

Prevalence of white supremacists in law enforcement demands drastic change | Reuters

White Supremacist Groups Have Infiltrated US Police Departments, Report Says

Remember cop texts about lynching Black people, 'gassing' Jews? Journalist uncovers more, 390 total

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 10:42 pm » wrote: Because I didn't make more of your ONE STORY than you 
I posted pages and pages of cops brutalizing white folks in th emost EGREGIOUS ways. 

Nine out of ten vids where black folks are experiencing police brutality involve **** assed criminals who are sitting pretty for it. CITIES HAVE BEEN BURNT AND LOOTED based on videos nowhere NEAR as egregious as **** like the following. 

If this lady were black, cities would be on fire and you would be a delighted as the little race-whore like your mama raised you to be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU2bgnYcyRU

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IMAGINE IF SHE WERE BLACK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE8XmHAP4j4

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man