This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Skans » 25 Aug 2022, 8:33 am » wrote: There - just substitute Blacks for (White) Cops, and you can see just how racist B.See really is. We are all racist, and B.See is more so than the rest.
Well, as long as blacks can be kept around to pick tomatoes and harvest peanuts (he no doubt forgot about the garbageman and ditch digger jobs they can get) ,B brain actually believes he's in favor of equal employment!

Typical of the most ignorant liberals we're stuck with in this country!

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Zeets2 » 25 Aug 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: Well, as long as blacks can be kept around to pick tomatoes and harvest peanuts (he no doubt forgot about the garbageman and ditch digger jobs they can get) ,B brain actually believes he's in favor of equal employment!

Typical of the most ignorant liberals we're stuck with in this country!
Our "sanitation workers" are white.  And, mostly Mexicans digging ditches.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 25 Aug 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: HA!
Think you can shut me up by banning me from threads?  Missed this one, you incompetent moron so here's my response, which will be the last one that a ****** like you gets from me!  

Now go spend the next few hours banning me from every other one of your easily-ignored rants so I don't dare point out your incredible ignorance and expose your uselessness ever again!

The ONLY thing you've exposed is your OWN DELUSIONAL ALTERNATE REALITIES, *******.

Let's see, what was that response in that thread, the one containing the insults that got YOUR *** banned??
Zeets2 » 25 Aug 2022, 7:36 am » wrote: Trump "stole" NOTHING, and that's been proven by the fact that EVERY DOCUMENT HE TOOK FROM THE WHITE HOUSE WAS FIRST DECLASSIFIED, and he WILLINGLY gave the FBI EVERYTHING they asked him for in TWO previous visits BEFORE the raid, AND THE FBI THANKED HIM FOR HIS COOPERATION!

And when they're forced to release the affidavit and the subpoena that was illegally enforced, you will see who REALLY committed the crimes here, AND IT WASN'T TRUMP!  

Too bad your head is stuck so far up your *** that you can't see that!

Riiiiiight. Yet I'M the one who supposedly has his head "stuck up his ***."  MORON.  Yeah. The documents were "declassified."  If you fall for THAT FUX news tripe, then you also believe "the election was...."

...oh... wait a minute. YOU BELIEVE THAT **** TOO. My mistake. GFY.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Skans » 25 Aug 2022, 8:33 am » wrote: There - just substitute Blacks for (White) Cops, and you can see just how racist B.See really is. We are all racist, and B.See is more so than the rest.
Right. I'm the racist for calling out police misconduct while YOU dishonestly try to put words in my mouth by substituting your OWN sick **** racism and posting it as if it were a DIRECT QUOTE.

No surprise THERE, you unscrupulous pos.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:48 am » wrote: Right. I'm the racist for calling out police misconduct while YOU dishonestly try to put words in my mouth by substituting your OWN sick **** racism and posting it as if it were a DIRECT QUOTE.

Yes, you are a racist and I proved it using your words.  You engage in the same kind of speech that white racists do who try to justify their condemnation of black people.  They do this by starting off saying things like "I know black people....I have black friends...BUT......" 

I just showed you for the racist you truly are.  Own up to your racism you lying coward!

omh

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: The ONLY thing you've exposed is your OWN DELUSIONAL ALTERNATE REALITIES, *******.

Let's see, what was that response in that thread, the one containing the insults that got YOUR *** banned??

Riiiiiight. Yet I'M the one who supposedly has his head "stuck up his ***."  MORON.  Yeah. The documents were "declassified."  If you fall for THAT FUX news tripe, then you also believe "the election was...."

opinions create reality over actually existing as reproductively present. The fruition of saving humanity sustains ideas there are parallel universes present sustaining reasonable doubt in every person evolving forward from here choosing to recycle human behavior as practiced ancestrally to current events repeated expecting better day tomorrow for each arriving great great grandchild changing population here never same people lived so far.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: Let's see, what was that response in that thread, the one containing the insults that got YOUR *** banned??

Don't you think it's long past time for a dolt like you to educate your stupid self?
Trump has legal authority to declassify intelligence
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-l ... d=47436559
Despite the blowback, Trump is right.
ABC News By MARIAM KHAN May 16, 2017,
Of course, you can always choose to remain the ignorant buffoon you've already proven to be!
That seems to be something you greatly prefer.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Skans » 25 Aug 2022, 8:53 am » wrote: Yes, you are a racist and I proved it using your words.  You engage in the same kind of speech that white racists do who try to justify their condemnation of black people.  They do this by starting off saying things like "I know black people....I have black friends...BUT......" 

I just showed you for the racist you truly are.  Own up to your racism you lying coward!
No, the lying coward is the one posting fraudulent "direct quotes" of **** I never said... coward.
Zeets2 » 25 Aug 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: Don't you think it's long past time for a dolt like you to educate your stupid self?

Of course, you can always choose to remain the ignorant buffoon you've already proven to be!
That seems to be something you greatly prefer.
Says the ignorant buffoon who believes "the election was stolen." :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 24 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: Whose crying NOW, btch?
Well...
B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: The ONLY thing you've exposed is your OWN DELUSIONAL ALTERNATE REALITIES, *******. 
Right. I'm the racist for calling out police misconduct while YOU dishonestly try to put words in my mouth by substituting your OWN sick **** racism and posting it as if it were a DIRECT QUOTE.
No, the lying coward is the one posting fraudulent "direct quotes" of **** I never said... coward.
You better stick to your safe space... TROLL!

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 25 Aug 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: HA!
Think you can shut me up by banning me from threads?  Missed this one, you incompetent moron so here's my response, which will be the last one that a ****** like you gets from me!  

Now go spend the next few hours banning me from every other one of your easily-ignored rants so I don't dare point out your incredible ignorance and expose your uselessness ever again!
Although, he has me banned and on ignore, I still have to see him crapping all over the forum...

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Skans » 25 Aug 2022, 8:44 am » wrote: Our "sanitation workers" are white.  And, mostly Mexicans digging ditches.
Don't you know the old adage about the 3 things you can't give a ***...A black eye, a fat lip and a job...

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Sep 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: Although, he has me banned and on ignore, I still have to see him crapping all over the forum...
Yeah, I've been banned on almost every one of his threads also, but as incompetent as liberals are, he left that one open for me to give him a final kick in the ***, which was certainly warranted!

Weak, ****** snowflakes like him can't function when they're smacked upside the head with the facts they purposely choose to ignore.

And the funniest thing of all is that by banning others, he actually thinks he won something better than surrendering to the humiliating losses he'd been getting every day!
Kinda like a "participation trophy" he thinks he's earned

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Aug 2022, 8:48 am » wrote: Right. I'm the racist for calling out police misconduct while YOU dishonestly try to put words in my mouth by substituting your OWN sick **** racism and posting it as if it were a DIRECT QUOTE.

Good morning dummy. I know how much you love the peanut gallery feature.

Maybe for a few more greenies .net will sell you a bomb shelter.    :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Sep 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: Although, he has me banned and on ignore, I still have to see him crapping all over the forum...
He's too submersed in the communist ideology to even recognize how that's precisely the action any Marxist dictator would take, and he's too blind to grasp that reality.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 06 Apr 2022, 9:33 am » wrote: Y'know, I don't have anything against cops, generally speaking. Fact is (like I've written before) I know cops, have or have had friends and family members on the force.  And as such I've been privy to some rather off the record tableside tales.

I know they are needed to rein in the criminal element, to protect and serve, to establish a relative sense of safety and order, and I believe most of them are trying to do JUST THAT as best they can.

However, that being said, I believe that cops often have the option to respond to situations in a number of ways, some more lethal and some LESS so.  I believe HOW they respond has TOO OFTEN been determined not so much by the situation at hand, but by WHO is involved.  And numerous studies by groups and individuals far more knowledgeable than I on the subject have concluded LIKEWISE.

When cops (more often than not) show restraint for some but not for others, there develops within the community a perception of disparity in law enforcement.  Furthermore, when cops treat certain members of the community in a disparate fashion, when they over react by using lethal force where none was needed,

when they seek to cover it up, lie about what happened, demean the victim, and employ a code of silence between them, their supervisors, and their union in defense of MISCONDUCT,  they do a DISSERVICE to the badge they wear, the oath they've sworn, and the community they're supposed to "protect and serve."

In this thread I'll be posting about questionable actions on the part of law enforcement. And hopefully some inspiring moments as well.

This is one of the very best videos on youtube showing excellent police work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggicq81Ii-0

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
B.See » 06 Apr 2022, 9:33 am » wrote: Y'know, I don't have anything against cops, generally speaking. Fact is (like I've written before) I know cops, have or have had friends and family members on the force.  And as such I've been privy to some rather off the record tableside tales.

I know they are needed to rein in the criminal element, to protect and serve, to establish a relative sense of safety and order, and I believe most of them are trying to do JUST THAT as best they can.

However, that being said, I believe that cops often have the option to respond to situations in a number of ways, some more lethal and some LESS so.  I believe HOW they respond has TOO OFTEN been determined not so much by the situation at hand, but by WHO is involved.  And numerous studies by groups and individuals far more knowledgeable than I on the subject have concluded LIKEWISE.

When cops (more often than not) show restraint for some but not for others, there develops within the community a perception of disparity in law enforcement.  Furthermore, when cops treat certain members of the community in a disparate fashion, when they over react by using lethal force where none was needed,

when they seek to cover it up, lie about what happened, demean the victim, and employ a code of silence between them, their supervisors, and their union in defense of MISCONDUCT,  they do a DISSERVICE to the badge they wear, the oath they've sworn, and the community they're supposed to "protect and serve."

In this thread I'll be posting about questionable actions on the part of law enforcement. And hopefully some inspiring moments
This is one I've shown you before, more than once - and you never responded. The issue never got splashed across teevee screens, because the victim was the wrong color. You never responded - for the same reason. The victim is the wrong color, so the abuse is not important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImY5Nj2kek

B.See

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Sep 2022, 9:46 pm » wrote: This is one I've shown you before, more than once - and you never responded. The issue never got splashed across teevee screens, because the victim was the wrong color. You never responded - for the same reason. The victim is the wrong color, so the abuse is not important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImY5Nj2kek
I didn't respond because I accepted it as yet another example of police misconduct.  I certainly didn't DENY it.

And if you READ the stories in my second to last post above, you'll find that TWO of those stories involve white victims of police misconduct.

So your assumption that I IGNORE police misconduct against white individuals is DEAD WRONG.