This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

IS AMERICA A CHRISTIAN NATION?

Poll ended at 08 May 2022, 2:36 pm

Yes, it is (please make an argument for your choice)
42%
No, it isn't (please make an argument for your choice)
37%
It was, but is no more (please make an argument for your choice)
21%

Total votes: 19

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 02 May 2022, 8:22 am » wrote: Soros?  That explains it.

Give us yer opinion on my Disinformation Czar thread.

Or I could get you a ride...

anyone who leaves you soiling yourself is my hero. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: anyone who leaves you soiling yourself is my hero.

All we need to know is yer a fan of Soros.  That pretty much covers it.  Thanx.   :)  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:03 am » wrote: People dock me all the time, whiny baby. 

I don’t bring it up to them, queer baby.

Sorry...I didn't see you laying.

​​​​​​​Image

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:01 am » wrote: Bcuz you won’t answer. 

There there...

​​​​​​​Image

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Hey, I just want an honest answer from you for once instead of deflection, lie boy.

Then you and Bv should start practicing what you preach.

It's not my fault you attended Soros U.   

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 02 May 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: Then you and Bv should start practicing what you preach.

It's not my fault you attended Soros U.
Dude, I answer what’s asked. 

cannon wants to know who put rocks on water on this planet which is a stupid question. Bcuz no one did. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Ypu still won’t answer. 

​​​​​​​lol. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Ypu still won’t answer. 

lol.
Did you challenge Bv like that?   

I heard "The View" is looking for a Soros-lover.  Maybe you should apply...you'd fit right in.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 10:20 am » wrote: Dude, I answer what’s asked. 

cannon wants to know who put rocks on water on this planet which is a stupid question. Bcuz no one did.
Wrong...but it wasn't a "who".  It was rocks trapped in ice that floated for a while then the rocks broke free and sank...BIG rocks. They now lie on our local campus.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 6:39 am » wrote: They came from space. 

And where did space come from, retard?

You want to sneer at other folks' answers - but you have none of your own. 

You have rock-soup plus lightning - and you are retarded enough to think that's smarter than man in the sky.

It isn't, fruitcake. It's just as much an article of blind faith - and you are too stupid to know that. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 May 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: And where did space come from, retard?

You have rock-soup plus lightning - and you are retarded enough to think that's smarter than man in the sky.

It isn't, fruitcake. It's just as much an article of blind faith - and you are too stupid to know that.
I don’t know?

The prevailing theory is that it’s always been there only dense and small. It’s called the singularity. 

Just bcuz I don’t know , does not mean a god did it the ipso d facto response. Much less your personal God. 

I can fathom that we are in a Petri dish, and God are the scientists who might be performing tests on us and studying us? That is more plausible, imo. 

I don’t have blind faith or any faith. Whatever is plausible in my mind is valid. Jesus and a God that gives a shot about what we do is not plausible to me. That just sounds like government. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Finally an honest **** answer from you.

YOU
DON'T
KNOW.

You have no **** idea how we got here, and rock soup plus lightning is no more "scientific" than man in the sky, boy. No one is sneering at YOUR pet theory, child. But you have some compulsion to snivel nonstop about theirs.
Pastafarian » 02 May 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: The prevailing theory
You can spare me the prevailing theory. It doesn't "prevail" with billions of people - it "prevails" with a much smaller crowd than does religion in general or even Christianity in particular.

I do not know, and I do not pretend to know, how or why we are here. Nor do I run around making a ruckus and filling my diaper over what other people believe, as you do.

At the bottom of all your smirking is a big cypher, boy. You don't have a clue - you just don't like ayone else thinking that they do.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 May 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Finally an honest **** answer from you.

YOU
DON'T
KNOW.

You have no **** idea how we got here, and rock soup plus lightning is no more "scientific" than man in the sky, boy. No one is sneering at YOUR pet theory, child. But you have some compulsion to snivel nonstop about theirs.

You can spare me the prevailing theory. It doesn't "prevail" with billions of people - it "prevails" with a much smaller crowd than does religion in general or even Christianity in particular.

I do not know, and I do not pretend to know, how or why we are here. Nor do I run around making a ruckus and filling my diaper over what other people believe, as you do.

At the bottom of all your smirking is a big cypher, boy. You don't have a clue - you just don't like ayone else thinking that they do.
What does the beginning of the universe have to do with abiogenesis?

What they believe harms people ypu don’t like. Or know? That’s why I give a **** about it. 

You know, I could say the same about you bcuz you have prejudices. I might be prejudiced sometimes but that only bcuz I give it back to you. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 28 Apr 2022, 2:36 pm » wrote: This is an argument I have seen rage - I would like to see why people do or do not believe that America is (or used to be) a Christian nation.

Oh - almost forgot to mention: Please make an argument for your choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0H_fXxVn8k

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 May 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Finally an honest **** answer from you.

YOU
DON'T
KNOW.

God created some cool art...

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 48278f.mp4

omh

Share      Unread post

Evolving created the largest motion picture eternally changing in plain sight.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

So, I've already proved that the United States is a Christian nation, siting Holy Trinity v. United States.

But to be more specific than the question asks, the USA was founded as a Christian nation. As in so many countries, the United States harbors a plethora of other religions, cults, and other assorted followings, but even though we may someday have predominantly non-Christian citizens, we still remain a Christian nation until designated otherwise. Our founding history, however, cannot be altered.  

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 29 Apr 2022, 4:51 am » wrote: You seem to have a problem with abiogenesis but not with a creator who defies physics, a magician if you will. 

Abiogenesis has produced, in a lab, the building blocks for life.
This idiot thinks he is God, and can produce life from nothing. 
Too bad there is no science behind his fanciful beliefs. 

omh

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 07 May 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: So, I've already proved that the United States is a Christian nation, siting Holy Trinity v. United States.

But to be more specific than the question asks, the USA was founded as a Christian nation. As in so many countries, the United States harbors a plethora of other religions, cults, and other assorted followings, but even though we may someday have predominantly non-Christian citizens, we still remain a Christian nation until designated otherwise. Our founding history, however, cannot be altered.  
you only proven what people will do to ignore the natural self evident way biology works population forward with ever changing people added one at a time now.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 May 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: And where did space come from, retard?

space between objects of forms timed apart was created when molecular characteristics combined from a flat plane to 8 hemispheres to 4 dimensions of inorganic and ancestral displacements using the same molecular content for universal displacement and ancestral position of an ever changing people population present.

Why hasn't everyone tied evolving to thermodynamic results? typecast people have chosen to ignore living in plain sight demanding human rights to believe real isn't actually limited to living biologically present as an ever changing total sum part of evolving whole species forward now.