This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

IS AMERICA A CHRISTIAN NATION?

Poll ended at 08 May 2022, 2:36 pm

Yes, it is (please make an argument for your choice)
42%
No, it isn't (please make an argument for your choice)
37%
It was, but is no more (please make an argument for your choice)
21%

Total votes: 19

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 11 May 2022, 11:35 am » wrote: Pseudo scientific drivel of zero value or interest to anyone.
Your posts are pitiful.
Geometrical, geological, geographically displaced as ancestrally present evolving in plain sight and all you know how to do is defend a social narrative to death and extinction.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

And your drivel is NOT a social narrative?

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 11 May 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: And your drivel is NOT a social narrative?
exactly, it is describing kinetic evolving per ancestor occupying space mutually evolving now. it includes the whole food chain including homo sapiens of all varieties and ideologies combined.

the kinetic whole planet, in the whole solar system, in the whole galaxy among all the galaxies present universally perpetually balancing details never the same total sum again.

Welcome to the first human you ever met that can explain eternal separation of natural displaced ancestors here performing to ideologies self destroying the species inside out.

see, I told you I was the second coming of understanding living in real time. The antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus's prediction of "One Male".
in real time I am just an average ancestor mutually evolving as anything else beyond my skin.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: And each of those crowded masses are run by a baby raping ring - so there's that.

There are bad people all over no doubt, but if one obeys the sacraments one will be fine.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 3:18 pm » wrote: There are bad people all over no doubt, but if one obeys the sacraments one will be fine.
If one wallows in gender confusion, or becomes bedfellows with those who do, one blasphemes, short stuff.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 4:49 pm » wrote: If one wallows in gender confusion, or becomes bedfellows with those who do, one blasphemes, short stuff.

You're spot on. How're those panty hose feeling?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 4:49 pm » wrote: If one wallows in gender confusion, or becomes bedfellows with those who do, one blasphemes, short stuff.
You're spot on.
Yet here you are, phony Christian, cheek by jowl on with Maddow and Biden.

But then, you subscribe the the most infaous child-rape faith going - so it akes sense, fruity.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: Yet here you are, phony Christian, cheek by jowl on with Maddow and Biden.

But then, you subscribe the the most infaous child-rape faith going - so it akes sense, fruity.

Infaous? akes? 

BTW you're the one who has admitted to sucking other men's ****. Did you swallow?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote: Infaous? akes? 

BTW you're the one who has admitted to sucking other men's ****. Did you swallow?

You mean aditted, ***.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 7:46 pm » wrote: You mean aditted, ***.

You're calling me a ***? I've never sucked another man's **** ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 7:49 pm » wrote: You're calling me a ***? I've never sucked another man's **** ****.
I haven't either.

And I don't church with those who do.

Or stand beside them politically.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 7:51 pm » wrote: I haven't either.

And I don't church with those who do.

Or stand beside them politically.
I haven't either.
****. You have admitted to it on this forum ****. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 7:53 pm » wrote: ****. You have admitted to it on this forum ****.
Some guys can take a joke and some guys can't, fruitcake. 

The punch line was, "I **** a hundred women and only sucked two dicks. By my math, that makes me 98% macho man - only 2% sugar britches."

People like beevee chose to run with it. I didn't wanna take away Christmas, fruitcake.

Bottom line? I don't give a **** what you believe. You;re a democrat enabling *** boy and a friend to tranny culture. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 8:05 pm » wrote: Some guys can take a joke and some guys can't, fruitcake. 

The punch line was, "I **** a hundred women and only sucked two dicks. By my math, that makes me 98% macho man - only 2% sugar britches."

People like beevee chose to run with it. I didn't wanna take away Christmas, fruitcake.

Bottom line? I don't give a **** what you believe. You;re a democrat enabling *** boy and a friend to tranny culture.

Sure. You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Even worse than BV. No one is buying the line of **** you're trying to sell about my political leanings. 

Just admit that you love to swallow men's cum and leave it at that.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 8:11 pm » wrote: Sure. You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Even worse than BV. No one is buying the line of **** you're trying to sell about my political leanings.
I'm not peddling any line about you. You're up front with your NWO sympathies, dickfer breakfast.

You stand with zelensky - ***.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Uv_WWzjrUrI

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 8:30 pm » wrote: I'm not peddling any line about you. You're up front with your NWO sympathies, dickfer breakfast.

You stand with zelensky - ***.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Uv_WWzjrUrI

I've NEVER said that I stand with Zelensly ***. I have said, however, that Putin has been the aggressor and has attacked and targeted innocent Ukrainians when others have denied that fact. I've even provided links to support that assertion. So how about you spit Putin's **** out and SHUT THE **** UP?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 8:43 pm » wrote: I've NEVER said that I stand with Zelensly ***. I have said, however, that Putin has been the aggressor and has attacked and targeted innocent Ukrainians when others have denied that fact. I've even provided links to support that assertion. So how about you spit Putin's **** out and SHUT THE **** UP?
Yeah yeah ***. You're not on tranny zelensky's SIDE - you're just against the guy taking him down.

You *** WILL learn that Russia isn't buying the tranny culture you're pushing - dick sucker. 

Putin isn't a weak mouthpiece for HIS oligarchs, like your diaper dandy, fruitcake. He takes them out when they get big for their britches. Your precious Biden - you know - the guy you stand with on Russia? - is just a clown-show mouth-piece - an empty suit. Putin be RUNNIN **** 

And he is coming for zelensky, *** - mark that. Your tranny buddy Zelensky will be sentenced to death in a Russian court.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 8:51 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah ***. You're not on tranny zelensky's SIDE - you're just against the guy taking him down.

You *** WILL learn that Russia isn't buying the tranny culture you're pushing - dick sucker. 

Putin isn't a weak mouthpiece for HIS oligarchs, like your diaper dandy, fruitcake. He takes them out when they get big for their britches. Your precious Biden - you know - the guy you stand with on Russia? - is just a clown-show mouth-piece - an empty suit. Putin be RUNNIN **** 

And he is coming for zelensky, *** - mark that. Your tranny buddy Zelensky will be sentenced to death in a Russian court.

Blah blah blah. All you're telling us is that you don't care about the innocent women and children that Putin is slaughtering. I could give a **** less what happens to Zelensky. Show me where I have said otherwise. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 8:51 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah ***. You're not on tranny zelensky's SIDE - you're just against the guy taking him down.

CP....I think  you have the "whole picture" here and Rock does not.

Regardless, I think Rock  has proven himself to be a great  guy with good values and a solid contributor to the forum. 
You don't need to get into a "name calling match" with him do you...? 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 9:04 pm » wrote: Blah blah blah. All you're telling us is that you don't care about the innocent women and children that Putin is slaughtering. I could give a **** less what happens to Zelensky. Show me where I have said otherwise.
Zelensky your tranny friend is responsible for those deaths, fruitcake. 

Your tranny friend is the one who poked the bear.