This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

look no further than the usa politicians. look at congresses tool to fix stock prices. the tool is 'SANCTIONS' . congress members buy a stock, leak a sanction, sell at a massive profit. or. sell short a stock, leak a sanction, then cover the short. /// of course members of congress have to share their profits with the rich bankers who sponsor them. ///  gone are the days when congress was a body to represent the people. /// in november who will vote for to get filthy rich?

omh

Share      Unread post

walkingstick » 04 May 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: look no further than the usa politicians. look at congresses tool to fix stock prices. the tool is 'SANCTIONS' . congress members buy a stock, leak a sanction, sell at a massive profit. or. sell short a stock, leak a sanction, then cover the short. /// of course members of congress have to share their profits with the rich bankers who sponsor them. ///  gone are the days when congress was a body to represent the people. /// in november who will vote for to get filthy rich?

When the stock market crashes again, I want my original amount lost in 2009 restored to that total sum. This systematic crashing the market is done ruling elites working insider trading and policy wanking causing the crashes.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

The Dimocrats are in power that's what's wrong.

Sell your house before the housing bubble they created pops

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

walkingstick » 04 May 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: look no further than the usa politicians. look at congresses tool to fix stock prices. the tool is 'SANCTIONS' . congress members buy a stock, leak a sanction, sell at a massive profit. or. sell short a stock, leak a sanction, then cover the short. /// of course members of congress have to share their profits with the rich bankers who sponsor them. ///  gone are the days when congress was a body to represent the people. /// in november who will vote for to get filthy rich?
If you can't stand rich people, then go beg Jinn for some money. Nothing is more tiresome than someone with nothing ******* about those who are successful.  Of course, career politicians don't count.  Any rich career politician is a corrupt politician.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

My wife mentioned that in her political browsing there were a lot of memes and jokes about "buying the 'dip'", etc.
Since I've cut myself off from news ever since election day (except for the little exposure I get in here mostly from thread titles), I didn't get the joke until I took a look and was surprised to see that the S&P 500 has retraced back to where it was in April of 2021.
Also having broken a neckline.
https://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/ES/W
Let's go Brandon!

Last edited by freeman on 12 May 2022, 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
This too... oh noes. this doesnt sound good at all. 600 bil wiped up in crypto in a week. whats this?

https://fortune.com/2022/05/11/coinbase ... ngs-stock/

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 8:56 am » wrote: This too... oh noes. this doesnt sound good at all. 600 bil wiped up in crypto in a week. whats this?

https://fortune.com/2022/05/11/coinbase ... ngs-stock/
I noticed that when I did my little browse this morning.
"Bitcoin briefly drops below $30,000 as investors flee risky assets"
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/bitcoin ... -high.html

Skans

Share      Unread post

Only a fool cries when stocks and mutual funds go on sale.  Russians really should stick to selling hot Russian ladies to rich Americans.  Communists and former Communists are too stupid about finance, accounting and economics to ever understand investing.

Skans

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: When the stock market crashes again, I want my original amount lost in 2009 restored to that total sum. This systematic crashing the market is done ruling elites working insider trading and policy wanking causing the crashes.
Holly ****, you're stupid.  My petrified turd from 1999 has more intelligence than you do.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 04 May 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote: The Dimocrats are in power that's what's wrong.

Sell your house before the housing bubble they created pops
With mortgage rates at 5%, softening demand, it may be beginning.

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

It is the retail investors who are getting killed. The big shots got out months ago. "BUY THE DIP" hahahahaaaa. Only mom and pop do stupid **** like buy the dip. The markets will not return until the interest rates move higher than the inflation rate. Cramer the jackass says BUY BUY BUY.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 12 May 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: I noticed that when I did my little browse this morning.
"Bitcoin briefly drops below $30,000 as investors flee risky assets"
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/10/bitcoin ... -high.html
Ok freeman. see if you can follow what I'm trying to say.
I'm not that good at splaining things...
the info released was not the entire truth. twisted..
it was designed by the gubmint to cause havoc in the crypto markets.
So people like me.. would see it and go holy crap. like a mild psyops.  :?:  
I heard this on the radio. LOL :blink:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

johndnorth » 12 May 2022, 11:23 am » wrote: It is the retail investors who are getting killed. The big shots got out months ago. "BUY THE DIP" hahahahaaaa. Only mom and pop do stupid **** like buy the dip. The markets will not return until the interest rates move higher than the inflation rate. Cramer the jackass says BUY BUY BUY.
Cramer is a jackass.  He has absolutely no background in finance, economics, accounting, modeling or analytics. He graduated from Harvard with a BA in government. After Harvard, Cramer was only able to get an entry-level reporter job, making $15,000 per year, working for some two-bit partisan rag called the "Tallahassee Democrat" in Tallahassee, Florida. He must have been the most unsuccessful person to ever graduate from Harvard with that winner of a job!

As for why MSNBC would ever hire anyone like that?  Perhaps because he was emotional, could scream a lot and at the same time pretend like he knew what he was talking about - par for the course for most Democrats.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

johndnorth » 12 May 2022, 11:23 am » wrote: It is the retail investors who are getting killed. The big shots got out months ago. "BUY THE DIP" hahahahaaaa. Only mom and pop do stupid **** like buy the dip. The markets will not return until the interest rates move higher than the inflation rate. Cramer the jackass says BUY BUY BUY.

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 12 May 2022, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 11:36 am » wrote: Ok freeman. see if you can follow what I'm trying to say.
So people like me.. would see it and go holy crap. like a mild psyops.  Image:  
I heard this on the radio. LOL Image
Sometimes charts make things a little easier to see. Recently hit a low not seen since Jan of 2021. A bit of a breakdown. Glad I don't own it at 69 (or at all for that matter)!
https://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/BT/W

Last edited by freeman on 12 May 2022, 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 12 May 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: Sometimes charts make things a little easier to see:
https://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/BT/W
well it worked on me.. i got right on my email. And sent my doc an Urgent message.. read this. :lol:   :lol:  
I really don't understand crypto. Other then the  usual pump and dump scheme.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 11:36 am » wrote: Ok freeman. see if you can follow what I'm trying to say.
So people like me.. would see it and go holy crap. like a mild psyops.  Image:  
I heard this on the radio. LOL Image
That very well could be true, the government doesn't like competition...

:faint:  

REPORT: “90% of nations planning Central Bank Digital Currency “

...Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the list of countries trialling digital currencies includes Ukraine and Russia, the United States and China, Britain and the EU.

Every team in the league.

Picking a side won’t save you.

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 11:42 am » wrote: well it worked on me.. i got right on my email. And sent my doc an Urgent message.. read this. Image   Image  
I really don't understand crypto. Other then the  usual pump and dump scheme.
Pump and dump indeed. The big boys flushing out the weak hands.
However what that chart means, is that everybody that bought bitcoin after the first week of January of 2021 is underwater.
That could be a reason for lots of folks to "...see it and go holy crap." Image  

Will housing be next now that mortgage rates are bumping up? It will if rates continue up.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 12 May 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: That very well could be true, the government doesn't like competition...

REPORT: “90% of nations planning Central Bank Digital Currency “

...Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the list of countries trialling digital currencies includes Ukraine and Russia, the United States and China, Britain and the EU.

Every team in the league.

Picking a side won’t save you.
No it wont. And no matter how smart we all think we are? Ain't gonna cut the mustard. There's forces movin this crap we cant even begin to understand. :lol:  

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Inflation is a monetary problem. The fed kept interest rates low for too long. Economists were calling for interest rates hikes during the end of Trumps term. The pumping of money into the system only helped the rich buy more equities. The rich made lots of money and bailed out months ago. Powell is an ***. He told investors that interest rates would go up a point and then only raised 1/2 point. Next meeting Powell needs to go up AT LEAST 1 point. Get ready for layoffs and a recession.