This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

roadkill » 10 May 2022, 9:35 am » wrote: That's what I said...yer perfect.   
I am as flawed as any homo sapien limited to being alive now. I make many errors trying to fit in humanity always seeing the holes of each reality doing the same thing. ignoring now is eternity to justify working against natural displacement limitations.

ideas larger than life itself, no reproduction is greater than the DNA they are here with.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,062
Politics: Conservative

omh » 10 May 2022, 9:42 am » wrote: I am as flawed as any homo sapien limited to being alive now. I make many errors trying to fit in humanity always seeing the holes of each reality doing the same thing. ignoring now is eternity to justify working against natural displacement limitations.

ideas larger than life itself, no reproduction is greater than the DNA they are here with.

Oh

Has Kfools threatened you yet?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,062
Politics: Conservative

Jantje_Smit » 10 May 2022, 9:33 am » wrote: You didn't win, you only got 100 greenies for your comment... omh is still on dot org, if he is banned by may 24 I will win...

Image

Tell ya what I'm gonna do.  If you win I'll give you my 100 greenies along with Cyndi's.    :)  

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 10 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: I only found out yesterday I wasn't banned anymore, I thinking less than a week.
You want to bet a 100 greenies on that?

:D  
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,346
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 10 May 2022, 8:15 am » wrote: I have no idea.
I thought he was posting here as sole result or soul.
OMG, you're killing me, old man!

The faux-retard posts here as OMH.  He posts on .org as Sole Result.  Do you know which site this is?  NOT .ORG!  You are on .net, Brandon.
 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

Jantje_Smit » 10 May 2022, 9:51 am » wrote: You want to bet a 100 greenies on that?

:D  
 
aren't the rules only 25 greenies a day and 5 reddies a day can be given out? Again, why gamble against a fixed perpetual balancing universe, better to just discover how to balance between extreme interpretations.

the meek shall inherit time evolving forward those working against cancel themselves out. karma.

User avatar
righteous

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,602

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: If you didn't see *timed apart* in the Sole person- ain't him. Image
That confused me too when i saw it.
YOU'RE ON IT, GIRL!  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 10 May 2022, 9:56 am » wrote: aren't the rules only 25 greenies a day and 5 reddies a day can be given out? Again, why gamble against a fixed perpetual balancing universe, better to just discover how to balance between extreme interpretations.

the meek shall inherit time evolving forward those working against cancel themselves out. karma.
You can send as many greenies as you want.  You go into the persons profile, that you want to send the greenies too.
There's a box that says send money. Type in the amount and poof. Done.
That person gets an email from RonJul  that says You are lucky Lucky. :lol:  

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

roadkill » 10 May 2022, 9:45 am » wrote: Tell ya what I'm gonna do.  If you win I'll give you my 100 greenies along with Cyndi's.    Image
Ah, good... more greenies.... I don't have much luck with bets though... and omh will do his best to make kfools ban him in a week, he doesn't want my possible tomorrows to become real... that would undermine his now is eternity doctrine....

:faint:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

sooted up Cyndi » 10 May 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: You can send as many greenies as you want.  You go into the persons profile, that you want to send the greenies too.
There's a box that says send money. Type in the amount and poof. Done.
That person gets an email from RonJul  that says You are lucky Lucky. :lol:  
thank you. I only gamble on sure things. what I instinctively understand isn't what everyone else intellectually believes possible and won't accept it when explained in real time.

I cannot win anything but sacrifice my time giving in to denial practiced by everyone I ever knew or meet.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 10 May 2022, 9:56 am » wrote: aren't the rules only 25 greenies a day and 5 reddies a day can be given out? Again, why gamble against a fixed perpetual balancing universe, better to just discover how to balance between extreme interpretations.

the meek shall inherit time evolving forward those working against cancel themselves out. karma.
Cyndi already explained how it works... but we aren't gambling against the balance, we are gambing on when the balance will happen... that should be allowed... so if you are banned in a week I will give you 100 greenies and if you're not banned you will give me 100 greenies to restore the balance... deal?

:blink:  
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,845
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: HOW long will OMH last on dot org.???????
K Fools site.
Place your bets here.
100  cyber greenies from me - to the winner. 
Today is May 10th.
Cant go over.
Image   Image   Image

Is the site back up? I haven't even checked. I don't care to.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Vegas » 10 May 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: Is the site back up? I haven't even checked. I don't care to.
yes.

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,977
Politics: Independent

Xavier_Onassis » 10 May 2022, 8:11 am » wrote: He is nutty, but there are far nuttier than he is.
He is ignored by nearly everyone, and does not seem to get any attention from Cannonpointer and Jinn Martini, so I doubt that they will kick him out.
Image
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

Jantje_Smit » 10 May 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: Cyndi already explained how it works... but we aren't gambling against the balance, we are gambing on when the balance will happen... that should be allowed... so if you are banned in a week I will give you 100 greenies and if you're not banned you will give me 100 greenies to restore the balance... deal?

:blink:  
 
when are you going to accept time doesn't exceed now. eventually only happens here. Balancing is ongoing evolving currently developing.

if not now, when is here ever the same again? never, not ever compounding twice. Already banned there twice. only difference here is all my points against me are gone.

Then again I really don't keep track of all my posts, so lucifershammer can delete them and I would seldom find out. I evolve with a new total sum all the time. nobody can undo what they did. Just alter how being done forward, forward.

Changing your mind is the only "I am sorry for what I did" that can be forgiven forward.

Actions speak louder than words imply greater good intentions.

Also, I don't bet when everyone else held the cards I was given to bet with.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 10 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: when are you going to accept time doesn't exceed now. eventually only happens here. Balancing is ongoing evolving currently developing.

if not now, when is here ever the same again? never, not ever compounding twice. Already banned there twice. only difference here is all my points against me are gone.

Then again I really don't keep track of all my posts, so lucifershammer can delete them and I would seldom find out. I evolve with a new total sum all the time. nobody can undo what they did. Just alter how being done forward, forward.

Changing your mind is the only "I am sorry for what I did" that can be forgiven forward.

Actions speak louder than words imply greater good intentions.

Also, I don't bet when everyone else held the cards I was given to bet with.
Hmm, it's not about me accepting time, I'm saying kfools won't accept your time on dot net won't exceed now by two weeks... you say it won't exceed one week... that sounds like you're betting on yourself to make that happen.... but I will accept that you won't evolve my total sum of greenies if you're wrong... I will remind you of if though....

:faint:  


 

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,567

Xavier_Onassis » 10 May 2022, 8:11 am » wrote: He is nutty, but there are far nuttier than he is.
He is ignored by nearly everyone, and does not seem to get any attention from Cannonpointer and Jinn Martini, so I doubt that they will kick him out.
Wake up you senile idiot… On .org… not here…

HOW long will OMH last on dot org.???????
K Fools site.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Turophobia » 10 May 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: Wake up you senile idiot… On .org… not here…

HOW long will OMH last on dot org.???????
K Fools site.
Next thread I start someday. Does XO know where he is? :wave:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

Jantje_Smit » 10 May 2022, 11:31 am » wrote: Hmm, it's not about me accepting time, I'm saying kfools won't accept your time on dot net won't exceed now by two weeks... you say it won't exceed one week... that sounds like you're betting on yourself to make that happen.... but I will accept that you won't evolve my total sum of greenies if you're wrong... I will remind you of if though....

:faint:  


 
it is about almost everyone pretending life isn't kinetically self evident and projecting character role playing social narratives cradle to grave destroying understanding of living in plain sight.

what else would the original sin be when everyone practices the same governance cradle to grave, every generation hiding behind different interpretations of adapting to the moment here?

Occam's Razor. Take away hope, faith, charity, mayhem, madness, misery only leaves pathways to power wealth, fame misdirecting people to pay to be alive naturally displaced.<manifested intellectual eternal hell governing instinctive awareness when proportionately alive now.

that leaves methods, motives, means, opportunity, yesterday, today, tomorrow.

Academia, arts, politics, religion, economics, social justification we say so, ancestrally going on currently. <societal evolution through power of suggesting biology cannot physically limit life to eternally separated reproductions occupying space now.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

everyone be advised, Luci said I wouldn't be banned again.

tick tock.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 560 guests