This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 11 May 2022, 7:08 pm » wrote: You forgot to add  . . .  "in plain sight"  !
LOL!!  Come on, not bad for a first pass at Sole-gibberish.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 11 May 2022, 7:21 pm » wrote: How   "serious"   could an internet enemy be ?

Does   "A"   really give a **** about what  "B",  "C",  "D",  "E"  etc. think of him ?
Point taken.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote:
I'm 63, and I got 20 years left on this rock - easy. 
That'd be about 7,300 days  . . .  roughly 5,000 to 6,000 days more than me.
Not as bad as we thought.
You were talking about hours !

Tomorrow  . . .  my 1,094th.

And counting  . . .  the count-down !

ROFLMAO

peepee

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: HOW long will OMH last on dot org.???????
K Fools site.
Place your bets here.
100  cyber greenies from me - to the winner. 
Today is May 10th.
Cant go over.
Image   Image   Image
:loco:  

...omh sucks republican [email protected] .org is a repubican [email protected] :o  sucking site... why would they ban it?...   :?:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
peepee » 12 May 2022, 5:55 am » wrote: Image  

...omh sucks republican [email protected] .org is a repubican [email protected] Image  sucking site... why would they ban it?...   Image:
I dunno.. LOL They have before. He's on red alert. :lol:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 6:12 am » wrote: I dunno.. LOL They have before. He's on orange :o  mouth alert. Image
...i agree... 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
i see it. :rofl:   :die:   :lol:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

omh » 11 May 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: isn't there an old joke about how a jew says **** you? "Trust me.".

So, you're not really linguistically challenged, but an antisemite and goy bovine comedian! You have potential...vadddaya say?

omh

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 12 May 2022, 5:46 pm » wrote: So, you're not really linguistically challenged, but an antisemite and goy bovine comedian! You have potential...vadddaya say?
you are instinctively challenged always defining life by social circles instead of ancestral displacement. Social mentality doesn't focus around adapt or become extinct, does it?

you think survival off the fittest goes to groupthink manifesting their own self fulfilling prophecies defying living in plain sight verbally.When everyone does it nobody knows what was ignored last 6,000 years or say 300 generations of homo sapiens manifesting humanity's history against living as naturally timed apart now.

Anyone not paying to stay in character is removed from humanity one way or another intellectually typecast as insubordinate, traitor to the cause, blasphemy against "We the people believe __________ against life larger than genetically present as usual and naturally occupying time inhabiting space as an ancestral position proportionately alive to total sum numbers present in ever changing form since conceived.

Power of suggestion rules with tyranny regardless franchise. What other power does static intellect have since induced in the brain navigating space occupying the moment here same static energy that matures reproductive cells one at a time creating unique individuals timed apart now.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 12 May 2022, 5:46 pm » wrote: So, you're not really linguistically challenged, but an antisemite and goy bovine comedian! You have potential...vadddaya say?
In Omh's younger days, he was a male stripper. Seriously. :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 11 May 2022, 7:51 pm » wrote: Point taken.

contextual English Alphabet only has 26 letters for vocabulary, life has over 120 molecular elements sustaining kinetic evolving done universally present within thermodynamics of changing total sums present that cannot create or destroy the perpetual balancing the universe remains in plain sight as individually here.

Your factual points are literal periods or decimal points to relative ancestries changing current population remaining forward here now. I just accounted for 7.8 billion soles of the homo sapien species. Since you won't read my posts, you ignored the natural algorithm of life anyway in your own ancestral lineage.

Original homo sapiens had to become 1 of 16 great great grandparents to deliver the first 5 generations since inception and by science and religion, civilization as defined globally today is only 6k to 7,000 nd estimate a 20 year gap between birth and parenting average...............................................

who are you in exception to naturally timed apart now again? Perpetual denier? Sorry, that is what you do, not who you say you are. Simple compounding DNA per transfer of two uniques creating a totally separate replacement each conception added to the ever changing total sum left forward until no arriving great great grandchildren added again with extinction event not arrived yet.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 May 2022, 7:43 am » wrote: In Omh's younger days, he was a male stripper. Seriously. Image

That gave me a lemon face. 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 14 May 2022, 7:50 am » wrote: contextual English Alphabet only has 26 letters for vocabulary, life has over 120 molecular elements sustaining kinetic evolving done universally present within thermodynamics of changing total sums present that cannot create or destroy the perpetual balancing the universe remains in plain sight as individually here.

Your factual points are literal periods or decimal points to relative ancestries changing current population remaining forward here now. I just accounted for 7.8 billion soles of the homo sapien species. Since you won't read my posts, you ignored the natural algorithm of life anyway in your own ancestral lineage.

Original homo sapiens had to become 1 of 16 great great grandparents to deliver the first 5 generations since inception and by science and religion, civilization as defined globally today is only 6k to 7,000 nd estimate a 20 year gap between birth and parenting average...............................................

who are you in exception to naturally timed apart now again? Perpetual denier? Sorry, that is what you do, not who you say you are. Simple compounding DNA per transfer of two uniques creating a totally separate replacement each conception added to the ever changing total sum left forward until no arriving great great grandchildren added again with extinction event not arrived yet.
On a different note  . . .  you do know you're full of ****, don't you ?

But it's fun to have you around   . . .  it adds an hilarious element to the forum.

Last edited by Jinn Martini on 14 May 2022, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

sootedupCyndi » 14 May 2022, 7:43 am » wrote: In Omh's younger days, he was a male stripper. Seriously. Image
In homo bars or as a street artist ?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
JinnMartini » 14 May 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote: In homo bars or as a street artist ?
I dunno.. ask him. Its true.
I guess in his younger years.. He was a hottie. weren't we all? :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 14 May 2022, 11:10 am » wrote: That gave me a lemon face.
Oh come on. A lemon face. :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 May 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: On a different note  . . .  you do know you're full of ****, don't you ?

But it's fun to have you around   . . .  it adds an hilarious element to the forum.

does a fool or fooled know they don't know they've been played by societal evolutionists? without kinetic absolutes there is no specific possibilities doubting actual life being part of the whole.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

sootedupCyndi » 14 May 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: I dunno.. ask him. Its true.
I guess in his younger years.. He was a hottie. weren't we all? Image
Staying within the limits of decency  . . . .  I was the hottest of them all !

Call me Trump without his financial means  . . .  only my looks and my character made girls faint.

And those of my choice  . . .  I'd just grab them by their ****** and pull them home  . . .  or to my car  . . .  or to a dark alley !

And they'd giggle all the way !

That was until I got married !

For some queer reason  . . .  I attracted both females and males  . . .  had a hard time shaking them off !

You may not believe it  . . .  but now, in my old age,  I´m so relieved I don´t need to put up with that **** anymore !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 14 May 2022, 12:23 pm » wrote: does a fool or fooled know they don't know they've been played by societal evolutionists? without kinetic absolutes there is no specific possibilities doubting actual life being part of the whole.
Life evolving right here and now in plain sight, right ?