This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 14 May 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: Staying within the limits of decency  . . . .  I was the hottest of them all !

Call me Trump without his financial means  . . .  only my looks and my character made girls faint.

And those of my choice  . . .  I'd just grab them by their ****** and pull them home  . . .  or to my car  . . .  or to a dark alley !

And they'd giggle all the way !

That was until I got married !

For some queer reason  . . .  I attracted both females and males  . . .  had a hard time shaking them off !

You may not believe it  . . .  but now, in my old age,  I´m so relieved I don´t need to put up with that **** anymore !
you were kinda cute too when we were younger. :blush:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 May 2022, 1:08 pm » wrote: Life evolving right here and now in plain sight, right ?
Kinetic compounding changes tying everything universally present ito a perpetual balancing moment regardless geographical location in the universe present.

Mutually evolving creates the illusion of parallel times 24 of this in this atmosphere alone. Combine opposite seasons north and south of the equator there are 8 seasonal changes ech rotation off the planet. Equator gets rainy seasons and jungles/rainforests. 11.5 hours daylight 11.5 hours night 5 hour dawn, half hour dusk.

Constant cycle revolving 3rd planet from the star last estimated by science 5 billion times. Civilization a mere 5k. Intellect is still 100 generations behind evolving in plain sight.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Why? I like Javier just fine! He tries to enlighten people by explaining stuff. What's wrong with that?Does he make you feel stupid?
@sooted up Cyndi  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 14 May 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: Why? I like Javier just fine! He tries to enlighten people by explaining stuff. What's wrong with that?Does he make you feel stupid?
@sooted up Cyndi  
As far as I'm concerned  . . .  he makes me feel like deporting him back to Cuba  . . .  where he belongs .

But I honestly try not to abuse my powers here  . . .  so  . . .  let him post his crap, I'd say ! 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: I only found out yesterday I wasn't banned anymore, I thinking less than a week.
I thought less than a week would be today so I looked at dot org... you were there less than an hour ago.... but less than a week could also be tomorrow... you need to hurry up though, your chances aren't looking good... I don't think I will have to give you a hundred corrupted greenies...pheww...

:die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 May 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: I thought less than a week would be today so I looked at dot org... you were there less than an hour ago.... but less than a week could also be tomorrow... you need to hurry up though, your chances aren't looking good... I don't think I will have to give you a hundred corrupted greenies...pheww...

:die:  

I did post Lucifershammer wouldn't ban me again. All the points that were stacked against me for 5 years are gone. I was pardoned. but if you notice, I am ignored as anyone can read an OP and never open the thread which keeps the views to a minimum.

It is to those previewing I post. the silent majority.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 15 May 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: I did post Lucifershammer wouldn't ban me again. All the points that were stacked against me for 5 years are gone. I was pardoned. but if you notice, I am ignored as anyone can read an OP and never open the thread which keeps the views to a minimum.

It is to those previewing I post. the silent majority.
That doesn't matter, you know the pardoning is only temporary... this is the last day of less than a week and you haven't been banned... in reality you owe me a hundred greenies, I'm sure the silent majority agrees...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 16 May 2022, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 May 2022, 8:06 am » wrote: That doesn't matter, you know the pardoning is only temporary... this is the last of less than a week and you haven't been banned... in reality you owe me a hundred greenies, I'm sure the silent majority agrees...

:blink:  

Rather owe you the greenies than cheat you out of your own. I don't feel indebted to your ideology corrupted my ancestry and family so far.

Keep that entitle frame of mind going, your reality will implode without you seeing it(implosion) arrived already.

don't forget, I gave cyndi the idea for this thread as we were joking around about how long I would last after finding out I could post there again.