This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

"Unillegal" kinda sounds like you love pot! Maybe more than you liked school?

Though I think pot should be decriminalized. Plus I'd like to grow a little.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

DennisTheMenace » 10 May 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: Don't get too excited...pretty soon the Supreme Court will out law it.
Yup. 

And everything under the 14th Amendment. 

freeman

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: I would watch a movie and not really enjoy the evening. Forget the plot line.
Waste of time. End up disliking whatever it was.

A fave of mine:
Watching a movie not stoned and saying I liked it.
Then having a friend say "You and I just watched it a while ago."

Waking blackout basically. Stupid.

Q: How do you confuse a stoner?
A: Ask him, "What were we just talking about?"
Sounds like indica (numb) rather than sativa (laughing party).
Pot is not so hot for TV either (maybe for a funny old movie).
It's more fun when getting together with friends you can laugh with, or doing something more active outdoors.

Last edited by freeman on 10 May 2022, 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: Q: How do you confuse a stoner?
A: Ask him, "What were we just talking about?"
I thought that's what the stoner asks of the person he is addressing, after drawing a blank in mid-sentence - or at least I have!  Image  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: I smoked years ago. Potheads are generally **** stupid.
SMARTER THAN YOUR *******!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: I never do it either. Don't like it.
But I have a stash.. that I burn.
Because I like the smell. Image  and its fun to see everyone watch in horror when I don't take a puff. Image
The smell is the thing I don't like because it sets off those who fear it.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

freeman » 10 May 2022, 2:54 pm » wrote: Sounds like indica (numb) rather than sativa (laughing party).
Pot is not so hot for TV either (maybe for a funny old movie).
It's more fun when getting together with friends you can laugh with, or doing something more active outdoors.
Cannabis makes TV sitcoms funnier, but nothing like lying on your back on a private pier at night looking up at the Milky Way listening to the 1st Led Zeppelin album.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 May 2022, 3:52 pm » wrote: The smell is the thing I don't like because it sets off those who fear it.
Just fyi, if you use it in vapor form, there is no smell at all.  I've had the medical card for two years now, and find the vape cartridges work best.  My arthritis and hip bursitis is bad, and the pain wakes me up regularly during the night, so I keep a vape pen on my nightstand, and can take a few puffs within seconds, with no rolling, no flame, and no noticeable smell, and can fall back to sleep within minutes.  To use it, I don't even need to open my eyes.  The vape takes about 10 seconds to heat up, and a cartridge lasts about two weeks if I'm using it every night.  And the science behind it has improved to the point where certain strains work better for insomnia, some for pain, some to increase appetite (recommended for cancer/chemo patients) and others for depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, nausea, and even MS.  Before using it, I would regularly need to use narcotics for the pain, (Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Duexis, and codeine Tylenol CO3) which I rarely need any of them any longer.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Literally nobody cares that you smoke weed. But it also is not politics.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: I never do it either. Don't like it.
But I have a stash.. that I burn.
Because I like the smell. Image  and its fun to see everyone watch in horror when I don't take a puff. Image
Oooo-ooo! The smell of you around us!
:rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:  
@sooted up Cyndi  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

freeman » 10 May 2022, 2:47 pm » wrote: "Unillegal" kinda sounds like you love pot! Maybe more than you liked school?

Though I think pot should be decriminalized. Plus I'd like to grow a little.
  A little turns into a lot, then you have all of these gallon jars full of killer weed stacked up. 
 Next thing you know you're making an extra $20,000.00 a year.

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 May 2022, 3:52 pm » wrote: The smell is the thing I don't like because it sets off those who fear it.
that is pure justification for using it to escape into your social identity. It numbs instinctive awareness from what I observed those around me using it as I grew up.

ironic when a person doesn't want to use it, those that do eventually cast them away as antisocial behavior. The old do as we do or else comes out.

will of the people is what people will do to justify their behavior patterns as natural tendencies even though they are self destruction behavior results.

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 May 2022, 10:21 pm » wrote: Literally nobody cares that you smoke weed. 
Is that right?
Who are you?

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 May 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: intellectual escape routes from one's own brain haunting a person's soul(chosen social identity after birth) cradle to grave. What human rights issues are all about, ignoring the actual reason one is unique while biologically separate lifetime here.
huh?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Map's wrong. Some of the "fully illegal" states allow otc cbd sales.

Oh - and your title is jethro bodine material. You're a bit of a dunce, are you not?

It's okay if you ar. God made all of us - even the stupid ****. Image

https://www.bing.com/search?q=is+cbd+le ... CF7A3C048E

https://cbdclinicals.com/is-cbd-legal-i ... -carolina/

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

I have no problem with that,

Smoke ‘‘em if you got ‘em.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

sootedupCyndi » 10 May 2022, 2:04 pm » wrote: Thats true.. when ever I get an expensive pair of shoes?
one shoe is always tight. Image
Humans' feet are never exactly the same.

Just like the legs or any other double part of the human body., for that matter !

An eye is always better than the other eye  . . .  no matter how healthy or **** up they are.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/ne ... een-633224

Her left leg measures 135.267 cm (53.255 in), while her right leg measures 134.3 cm (52.874 in).

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 May 2022, 10:21 pm » wrote:  But it also is not politics.
it politics
what is it?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

WillieJackson » 12 May 2022, 11:07 pm » wrote: it politics
what is it?
Politics is the division of people into friends and enemies and the preparation for possible war

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 12 May 2022, 11:19 pm » wrote: Politics is the division of people into friends and enemies and the preparation for possible war
That dirty Silverman Joo chick. Shares her toothbrush with her BF.  :lol:   :lol: It's big news. You always talk about her. Thats why i mentioned it. What's the matter? Couldn't she afford her own.