This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 11:39 pm » wrote: That dirty Silverman Joo chick. Shares her toothbrush with her BF.  Image   Image It's big news. You always talk about her. Thats why i mentioned it. What's the matter? Couldn't she afford her own.
She's probably just lying lol. Why not? She lies about everything else. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

WillieJackson » 10 May 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: **** that
authortees can kiss my black *** you think I wont stop?
You are black.  Of course you won't stop smoking weed. Weed is precisely how white people will control and enslave blacks in the future.  We will engineer progressively better and more addictive marijuana until you black folks will be begging us to put you in chains again just to get your daily fix.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

FOS » 12 May 2022, 11:19 pm » wrote: Politics is the division of people into friends and enemies and the preparation for possible war
THAT IS HOW U ******* **** NAZIS BELIEVE!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 12 May 2022, 11:39 pm » wrote: That dirty Silverman Joo chick. Shares her toothbrush with her BF.  Image   Image It's big news. You always talk about her. Thats why i mentioned it. What's the matter? Couldn't she afford her own.
**** U RACIST NAZI PIGS.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
supraTruth » 13 May 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: **** U RACIST NAZI PIGS.
I just pretend I'm a racist. And you fall for it every time... SupraDoof. :lol:   :lol:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 May 2022, 2:06 am » wrote: She's probably just lying lol. Why not? She lies about everything else. 
The biggest threat to Aryans is their acceptance of drugs, addiction to drugs, and pursuit of drug money.  The first race to recognize this and effectively cut its people off from ever wanting to even experiment with drugs wins.  Right now, I see Whites being ruled by the Chinese and Mestizos. It's not what I want, but I'm just calling it the way I see it.

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

What is most amazing about the whole legalization issue from my viewpoint is how the governments all view it as a sure-fire cash cow and even when the numbers come in, they keep championing it. in most cases, the projected tax revenues fall way below that of realized revenues and yet they can't stop talking about or giving out more permits.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Zeets2 » 10 May 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: NJ just began making it available for recreational use as well, but there are some distinctions from the medical marijuana program.  Not all the dispensaries are participating in recreational use and some remain open solely to medical marijuana patients who have been certified by a doctor and issued an ID card for purchases.  Those dispensaries selling it for both types of users provide certain hours where they will be open ONLY to medical card patients, and offer only a limited number of strains in vape cartridges, edibles, or flake for recreational users. Medical patients also get special sales and discounts that are not yet being offered to recreational users, as well as being offered a much wider range of products in all forms.  To qualify, medical patients still need to get their prescription card renewed by their doctor every 90 days, and their card must be re-issued by the state every two years.  Renewal costs for each step range from $125 to $195.

Seems most states that allow recreational also allow growing 6 plants. I'm guessing that's not the case in NJ?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

freeman » 13 May 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: Seems most states that allow recreational also allow growing 6 plants. I'm guessing that's not the case in NJ?
There's a bill that's just been introduced to allow NJ residents 21 and over to grow up to 6 plants and 12 per household.
Don't know how long it will take to get that through, but as a vape user, I really don't have any interest in becoming a farmer.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Skans » 13 May 2022, 12:02 pm » wrote: The biggest threat to Aryans is their acceptance of drugs, addiction to drugs, and pursuit of drug money.  The first race to recognize this and effectively cut its people off from ever wanting to even experiment with drugs wins.  Right now, I see Whites being ruled by the Chinese and Mestizos. It's not what I want, but I'm just calling it the way I see it.
So you mean the sacklers?

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

My pot pals are now buying the legal weed in Mass. Fentanyl was found in weed in Conn. Pot is supposedly safer if purchased through a state regulated business.

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

Skans » 13 May 2022, 11:24 am » wrote: You are black.  Of course you won't stop smoking weed. Weed is precisely how white people will control and enslave blacks in the future.  We will engineer progressively better and more addictive marijuana until you black folks will be begging us to put you in chains again just to get your daily fix.
I smoke cause it good ****.  not cause whitey

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

FOS » 12 May 2022, 11:19 pm » wrote: Politics is the division of people into friends and enemies and the preparation for possible war
thats what i said

FOS

Share      Unread post

'Pot smoker' is a fake identity. Youmight be so brainwashed into consumerism that your identity is based on what products you consune...but there will never be a pot smoking nation.

Skans

Share      Unread post

FOS » 13 May 2022, 4:53 pm » wrote: So you mean the sacklers?
They were a part of the problem.  Most addicts, however, never went down the Oxy path.  I am sure that you must know this.

Regardless of who is selling the addictive, feel-good dope, those taking it are doomed.  And, dope users who become parents will teach their children that it is acceptable to be addicted to drugs.

Skans

Share      Unread post

WillieJackson » 13 May 2022, 8:00 pm » wrote: I smoke cause it good ****.  not cause whitey
Why you get high on dope means no nevermind to me.  It is just a fact that those who use drugs to get high will become slaves to those who do not.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: There's a bill that's just been introduced to allow NJ residents 21 and over to grow up to 6 plants and 12 per household.
Don't know how long it will take to get that through, but as a vape user, I really don't have any interest in becoming a farmer.
I like growing things for fun. From what I understand you can even vape green leaves.
Do you use a portable or stationary vaper? Can you recommend one? Or one not to buy?

omh

Share      Unread post

Navigate being alive as one of a kind , not people only sharing the same mentality of maybe life isn't self evident.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

freeman » 14 May 2022, 6:12 am » wrote: I like growing things for fun. From what I understand you can even vape green leaves.
Do you use a portable or stationary vaper? Can you recommend one? Or one not to buy?
I never heard of vaping the leaves, and can't imagine how that's done.   
Here a picture of the type of vape pen I use, which is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket like a pen.  I don't recall the brand name, but they're $15-$20 at any smoke shop which includes the charger.  I have two, and keep different vape cartridges in each, as I've found that mixing gives a great blend of pain-killers and relaxation.  The cartridges sell at dispensaries for $35 to $61 each.  Five taps on the button turns them on or off, two taps heats up the oil, and three taps change the degree of heat:

freeman

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 10:25 am » wrote: I never heard of vaping the leaves, and can't imagine how that's done.   
Here a picture of the type of vape pen I use, which is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket like a pen.  I don't recall the brand name, but they're $15-$20 at any smoke shop which includes the charger.  I have two, and keep different vape cartridges in each, as I've found that mixing gives a great blend of pain-killers and relaxation.  The cartridges sell at dispensaries for $35 to $61 each.  Five taps on the button turns them on or off, two taps heats up the oil, and three taps change the degree of heat:

Ah, I'm shopping for a dry herb vaper. Like this:
https://www.vaporvanity.com/pax-3-review/

https://www.davincivaporizer.com/news/t ... aping-use/