This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Spending $200 or $250 seems crazy compared to a $15 pen, just to be able to use for vaping dry leaf, but I would be curious if you find it worked that much better.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

WillieJackson » 10 May 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: **** that
authortees can kiss my black *** you think I wont stop?

freeman

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 10:38 am » wrote: Spending $200 or $250 seems crazy compared to a $15 pen, just to be able to use for vaping dry leaf, but I would be curious if you find it worked that much better.
They're available for half that and less.
Not so much about if it works better as much as what's available to vape.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

freeman » 14 May 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: They're available for half that and less.
Not so much about if it works better as much as what's available to vape.
Have you heard of any advantage to vaping leaves over oil cartridges?

freeman

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: Have you heard of any advantage to vaping leaves over oil cartridges?
I've only just started exploring so I'm not the best source. I am getting the impression that vaping is healthier than smoking it. Does your product change your mood or get you a little high or is it pretty much medicinal with those traits removed? Do you know if it is extracted from indica or sativa?

Cartridges sound a lot handier but leaves and buds are more available without a card. But it has to be ground. Also that link I included details other herbs for vaping like basil to settle the stomach etc.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

freeman » 15 May 2022, 6:34 am » wrote: I've only just started exploring so I'm not the best source. I am getting the impression that vaping is healthier than smoking it. Does your product change your mood or get you a little high or is it pretty much medicinal with those traits removed? Do you know if it is extracted from indica or sativa?

Cartridges sound a lot handier but leaves and buds are more available without a card. But it has to be ground. Also that link I included details other herbs for vaping like basil to settle the stomach etc.
The dispensaries in NJ provide the breakdown list of each strain into the percentage of indica and sativa they contain, as well as a list of the symptoms they alleviate for most people, in addition to having a running list of customer reviews where a user can list the effects they've experienced.  There are also two websites that give reviews of many (though not all) of the strains, where they originate from, the blend of indica and sativa, their recommendations on the symptoms they help, and the percentage of THC and CBD each contains.  Go to www.allbud.com or leafly.com, or just start by checking out the websites of the dispensaries like these:

https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/new-jersey/paterson-medical-menu/
https://www.gardenstatedispensary.com/r ... union/shop

Generally speaking, I'd have to say what changes a person's mood is the almost immediate dampening of chronic pain, especially when consuming it while lying down.  But almost every strain also gives varying degrees of a high, which is usually tied to the THC level in the weed.  The thing that's often very confusing is the THC rating comparison of a strain in flake (weed) or in vape form.  A THC level in a flake that's considered high potency is upwards of around 26% THC, and some report a level as high as 32%.  However in vape form, almost every strain is listed at a 70% THC level, and I've had some as high as 72%.  And the grinding is not a big deal.  You can pick up an herb grinder on Amazon for under $10, and it only takes a couple of minutes to grind.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

impartialobserver » 13 May 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: What is most amazing about the whole legalization issue from my viewpoint is how the governments all view it as a sure-fire cash cow and even when the numbers come in, they keep championing it. in most cases, the projected tax revenues fall way below that of realized revenues and yet they can't stop talking about or giving out more permits.
HOW MANY YOUNG AMERICANS DID U RNC SCUM TURN INTO A LOST PRISONER CLASS WITH YOUR STOOOPID DRUG WAR ON PEOPLE, & ALL THE **** MIDDLE CLASS TAX$ WASTED ON THE COPS & PRISONS, WHILE YOUR BOOZE & CIGS WERE/STILL ARE LEGAL!

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 15 May 2022, 3:07 pm » wrote: HOW MANY YOUNG AMERICANS DID U RNC SCUM TURN INTO A LOST PRISONER CLASS WITH YOUR STOOOPID DRUG WAR ON PEOPLE, & ALL THE **** MIDDLE CLASS TAX$ WASTED ON THE COPS & PRISONS, WHILE YOUR BOOZE & CIGS WERE/STILL ARE LEGAL!
As many ancestors your ideology corrupted after birth. Born a homo sapien replacement dies a social identity not understanding the time one had adapting in space mutually evolving here now.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

A nation full of chronic marijuana users lowers our NATIONAL IQ by at least a few points.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 May 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: A nation full of chronic marijuana users lowers our NATIONAL IQ by at least a few points.
To vape or to rape!
You would chose rape!

:ninja:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 15 May 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: To vape or to rape!
You would chose rape!

Obviously there is no minimum IQ requirement to post.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 May 2022, 5:55 pm » wrote: Obviously there is no minimum IQ requirement to post.
Are you a practicing rapist, or just an aspiring one? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 15 May 2022, 6:08 pm » wrote: Are you a practicing rapist, or just an aspiring one? Image   Image   Image
Are you so intellectually challenged  that you are unable to tell the difference between reality and sarcasm...?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

My wife worked in the prison system for 20 years. She had many discussions with heroine, crack, and meth addicts. The VAST majority said that the first drug they started with was weed as a recreational drug, along with alcohol at times. As well, the VAST majority admitted that it was when they were stoned or drunk, that they experimented with hard drugs. Then they were off to the races. When an inmate tells you it is a gateway drug, you best listen.

Add that to more people driving impaired.

It creates lethargic, inattentive, impaired people who I don't want as my surgeon or dentist. **** duh.

And it turns you into someone who writes "Everybody love it, so make it unillegal" WTF does that even mean?  Oh, yeah...lower class.  Image  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

DeplorablePatriot » 15 May 2022, 7:28 pm » wrote: My wife worked in the prison system for 20 years. She had many discussions with heroine, crack, and meth addicts. The VAST majority said that the first drug they started with was weed as a recreational drug, along with alcohol at times. As well, the VAST majority admitted that it was when they were stoned or drunk, that they experimented with hard drugs. Then they were off to the races. When an inmate tells you it is a gateway drug, you best listen.

Add that to more people driving impaired.

It creates lethargic, inattentive, impaired people who I don't want as my surgeon or dentist. **** duh.

And it turns you into someone who writes "Everybody love it, so make it unillegal" WTF does that even mean?  Oh, yeah...lower class.  Image
Oh, 🐂****, the 1st drug, & most dangerous after fentanyl & heroin, that ANY1 EVER PARTAKES IN IS ALCOHOL!

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 May 2022, 9:50 am » wrote: The dispensaries in NJ provide the breakdown list of each strain into the percentage of indica and sativa they contain, as well as a list of the symptoms they alleviate for most people, in addition to having a running list of customer reviews where a user can list the effects they've experienced.  There are also two websites that give reviews of many (though not all) of the strains, where they originate from, the blend of indica and sativa, their recommendations on the symptoms they help, and the percentage of THC and CBD each contains.  Go to www.allbud.com or leafly.com, or just start by checking out the websites of the dispensaries like these:

https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/new-jersey/paterson-medical-menu/
https://www.gardenstatedispensary.com/r ... union/shop

Generally speaking, I'd have to say what changes a person's mood is the almost immediate dampening of chronic pain, especially when consuming it while lying down.  But almost every strain also gives varying degrees of a high, which is usually tied to the THC level in the weed.  The thing that's often very confusing is the THC rating comparison of a strain in flake (weed) or in vape form.  A THC level in a flake that's considered high potency is upwards of around 26% THC, and some report a level as high as 32%.  However in vape form, almost every strain is listed at a 70% THC level, and I've had some as high as 72%.  And the grinding is not a big deal.  You can pick up an herb grinder on Amazon for under $10, and it only takes a couple of minutes to grind.
  There are oil cartridges that are 90% thc .Then there's wax and live resin. Both are also forms of extracts. Used in "dabs"

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 15 May 2022, 3:07 pm » wrote: HOW MANY YOUNG AMERICANS DID U RNC SCUM TURN INTO A LOST PRISONER CLASS WITH YOUR STOOOPID DRUG WAR ON PEOPLE, & ALL THE **** MIDDLE CLASS TAX$ WASTED ON THE COPS & PRISONS, WHILE YOUR BOOZE & CIGS WERE/STILL ARE LEGAL!
You are what is wrong with American politics. All passion/emotion and now actual reasoning. First, I have long supported legalization for the reasons that you lay out. Your not reading my posts or conveniently forgetting is not my problem. However, the point that I bring up is that the governments view this as a surefire cash cow even when the numbers come in over and over and over again to say otherwise. Instead of legalizing because it will help their tax revenues... why not legalize simply because it is the right thing to do. Clear enough? 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

You're a liberal. That's enough said, and as much as you can muster, trailer-dweller.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 16 May 2022, 1:49 am » wrote:   There are oil cartridges that are 90% thc .Then there's wax and live resin. Both are also forms of extracts. Used in "dabs"

Then there are the majority of people, as yourself, who use feigned "chronic pain" as an excuse to get high. Be a man. Take an aspirin, or just tough it out, dummy.