This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

WONDERING WHAT THE LAW IS IN YOUR STATE?
Marijuana laws are changing at a rapid pace across all 50 states, making things a bit confusing at times. In order to keep up with the ever-changing laws, DISA has provided this interactive map for information on legalization, medical use, recreational use, and anything in between.

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Don't get too excited...pretty soon the Supreme Court will out law it.

Willie Jackson

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 May 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: Don't get too excited...pretty soon the Supreme Court will out law it.
**** that
authortees can kiss my black *** you think I wont stop?

omh

Share      Unread post

intellectual escape routes from one's own brain haunting a person's soul(chosen social identity after birth) cradle to grave. What human rights issues are all about, ignoring the actual reason one is unique while biologically separate lifetime here.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
DennisTheMenace » 10 May 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: Don't get too excited...pretty soon the Supreme Court will out law it.
Good.
It will keep the debates focused.

Black lives won't matter quite as much.  Potheads unite!

Queers and trannies have some competition.  Potheads unite!

Etc...

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Leave it up to the individual States to decide.
If you love the concept of living in our democratic republic..then respect the  basic principles that make it a democratic republic..

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

I would support legalizing it at the federal level and then letting states have full discretion over it. As for weed, it is not my thing and never was. If someone wants to puff away then so be it but I will not be.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
impartialobserver » 10 May 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: I would support legalizing it at the federal level and then letting states have full discretion over it. As for weed, it is not my thing and never was. If someone wants to puff away then so be it but I will not be.
I smoked years ago. Potheads are generally **** stupid.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
impartialobserver » 10 May 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: I would support legalizing it at the federal level and then letting states have full discretion over it. As for weed, it is not my thing and never was. If someone wants to puff away then so be it but I will not be.
I never do it either. Don't like it.
But I have a stash.. that I burn.
Because I like the smell. :lol:  and its fun to see everyone watch in horror when I don't take a puff. :)  

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: I smoked years ago. Potheads are generally **** stupid.

I did so when with friends in my early 20's. Supposedly, we smoked some great stuff... I never thought it was worth the time, money, or trouble to acquire it. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

You're being obtuse.  Unless you can find a single reference to marijuana in the Constitution, the States have sole jurisdiction over it, just as they will now properly have once again for abortion rights.  I recommend you read the 10th Amendment and try to grasp what it means.

It's amazing how few people understand the Constitution and the reasons why it included only what it did.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
impartialobserver » 10 May 2022, 12:31 pm » wrote: I did so when with friends in my early 20's. Supposedly, we smoked some great stuff... I never thought it was worth the time, money, or trouble to acquire it.
I would watch a movie and not really enjoy the evening. Forget the plot line.
Waste of time. End up disliking whatever it was.

A fave of mine:
Watching a movie not stoned and saying I liked it.
Then having a friend say "You and I just watched it a while ago."

Waking blackout basically. Stupid.

Q: How do you confuse a stoner?
A: Ask him, "What were we just talking about?"

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

WillieJackson » 10 May 2022, 11:03 am » wrote: WONDERING WHAT THE LAW IS IN YOUR STATE?
Marijuana laws are changing at a rapid pace across all 50 states, making things a bit confusing at times. In order to keep up with the ever-changing laws, DISA has provided this interactive map for information on legalization, medical use, recreational use, and anything in between.

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state
NJ just began making it available for recreational use as well, but there are some distinctions from the medical marijuana program.  Not all the dispensaries are participating in recreational use and some remain open solely to medical marijuana patients who have been certified by a doctor and issued an ID card for purchases.  Those dispensaries selling it for both types of users provide certain hours where they will be open ONLY to medical card patients, and offer only a limited number of strains in vape cartridges, edibles, or flake for recreational users. Medical patients also get special sales and discounts that are not yet being offered to recreational users, as well as being offered a much wider range of products in all forms.  To qualify, medical patients still need to get their prescription card renewed by their doctor every 90 days, and their card must be re-issued by the state every two years.  Renewal costs for each step range from $125 to $195.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: I would watch a movie and not really enjoy the evening. Forget the plot line.

A fave of mine:

I would remember.. stomping on the car brakes.. Only to find the stop sign was yards away..
and then laughing like hell.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Individual States Rights.
Let each state decide its own destiny.

Same deal with abortion, gambling, prostitution, Affirmative Action,
speed-limits, death penalty, & 100 other issues.

One size shoe does not fit every foot.

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 10 May 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: I would watch a movie and not really enjoy the evening. Forget the plot line.

A fave of mine:

That's funny

I always was amazed at how dedicated they were to acquire it. $50 for a quarter oz. back in the late 90's. They would start at 3 pm or so and by 6 have a hookup. Get off work at 10 and then still have to drive/bike to this place and so by midnight, they would light up. I spent $1.50 on a **** beer and could have it in 10 minutes

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Did you vote or support Ferdinand Marcos?
I heard he won handily, but I don't know his positions.

omh

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 10 May 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: Individual States Rights.
Let each state decide its own destiny.

Same deal with abortion, gambling, prostitution, Affirmative Action,
speed-limits, death penalty, & 100 other issues.

One size shoe does not fit every foot.
turn that around, one foot doesn't fit every sized shoe anymore than the opposite side.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 10 May 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote: turn that around, one foot doesn't fit every sized shoe anymore than the opposite side.
Thats true.. when ever I get an expensive pair of shoes?
one shoe is always tight. :blush: