This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,994
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 12:28 pm » wrote: You really are this **** stupid.

QED. Just as predicted:
  • no argument, just insults.
  • Turn it on me in lightning speed. 
QED.

1. More predictable ****...pic, question/demand, "prove that you are not a moron.." blah blah blah...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Vegas » 11 May 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: QED. Just as predicted:
  • no argument, just insults.
  • Turn it on me in lightning speed. 
QED.

1. More predictable ****...pic, question/demand, "prove that you are not a moron.." blah blah blah...
Read your post, oblivious ****.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,994
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 3:47 pm » wrote: Read your post, oblivious ****.

It was your post that was redundant. You did what you always do: 

Step 1: Ask a **** question, as usual.
Step 2: Demands other to sit in the answering seat while you sit in the questioning seat, as usual.
Step 3: refused to make a claim and defend it. 

The same ****. Day after day.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Vegas » 11 May 2022, 4:00 pm » wrote: It was your post that was redundant. You did what you always do: 

Step 1: Ask a **** question, as usual.
Step 2: Demands other to sit in the answering seat while you sit in the questioning seat, as usual.
Step 3: refused to make a claim and defend it. 

The same ****. Day after day.
Acknowledge that you're a moron 


Now
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,994
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 4:08 pm » wrote: Acknowledge that you're a moron 

Now

I just predicted that you would say this not even 4 posts ago. 

Enough! Say something original for once! 

I am sick of my 100% accuracy on you. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Vegas » 11 May 2022, 4:09 pm » wrote: I just predicted that you would say this not even 4 posts ago. 

Enough! Say something original for once! 

I am sick of my 100% accuracy on you.
Shut the **** up.


You're demonstrably dumber than ****.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,994
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 4:10 pm » wrote:

You're demonstrably dumber than ****.

QED. 

Watch this upcoming redundancy. Ready? This is how it will go:
You're demonstrably dumber than ****.
Me: You have yet to demonstrate it. 
You: Do you want me to show you?
Me: None of those usual posts that you provide have been debunked. 
You: What's to debunk? 
Me: Another cop-out. 

Repeat ^^^


1. Pic.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Vegas » 11 May 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: QED. 

Watch this upcoming redundancy. Ready? This is how it will go:

Me: You have yet to demonstrate it. 
You: Do you want me to show you?
Me: None of those usual posts that you provide have been debunked. 
You: What's to debunk? 
Me: Another cop-out. 

Repeat ^^^

1. Pic.
 
None of those usual posts that you provide have been debunked. 
you can't debunk the stupid in your own words, Littler Crunny.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,994
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 4:17 pm » wrote:
you can't debunk the stupid in your own words, Littler Crunny.

Cop out. Just as I thought. QED. 

Veghead, 

Why are you proud of being predictable? 

Answer . Now!

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,629
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: Assembled Idiotry,

You have the floor.

Image

Prices are driven by market forces you idiot.  Yes, you are assembled.   :)  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
roadkill » 11 May 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: Prices are driven by market forces you idiot.  Yes, you are assembled.   Image
So why are you blaming Biden?


**** simp.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,294
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 5:39 pm » wrote: So why are you blaming Biden?

**** simp.
Because Presidential actions and National policy affect prices.

**** Simp.

You are a **** liar.  You don’t do what you claim.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
Huey » 11 May 2022, 6:06 pm » wrote: Because Presidential actions and National policy affect prices.

**** Simp.

You are a **** liar.  You don’t do what you claim.
Make your case, Talking Point Twatty.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,873

Independent » 11 May 2022, 8:37 am » wrote: That could be the stupidest OP ever made on this site. 

Is that what you were going for? If so, congrats.
**** nuts....and he's getting worse

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,562

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 7:23 pm » wrote: Make your case, Talking Point Twatty.
he did very well. you did really poorly.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
omh » 11 May 2022, 7:32 pm » wrote: he did very well. you did really poorly.
Give me his argument in 3 concise bullet points.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,562

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote: Give me his argument in 3 concise bullet points.
Gasoline was down to $2.17 at the beginning of 2020. that is 2 dollar gas that now is over $5 because of Bidens executive orders first 100 days undoing what Trump did bring the price down with executive orders since both parties were resisting him his first 3 years.
As much as Trump is dishonest about life, he isn't as corrupted as those opposing him on all sides became throughout history into current events.

that covers more than 3 bullet points to a navigating brain, but rational minds cannot go beyond single topic isolated talking point speculation life is more than evolving here now.

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

^^ ******* doesn't know what "energy independence" even means. 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 11 May 2022, 5:39 pm » wrote: So why are you blaming Biden?

**** simp.
Same reason you blamed Trump for Covid, *******. 
Except Biden actually IS responsible for our energy mess. 
Too bad he shut down off shore drilling, multiple pipelines, and Alaska. 

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,674

Antifa
golfboy » 11 May 2022, 8:11 pm » wrote: Same reason you blamed Trump for Covid, *******. 
Except Biden actually IS responsible for our energy mess. 
Too bad he shut down off shore drilling, multiple pipelines, and Alaska.
But I didn't blame Grifty for Covid.

Got something else spectacularly stupid to say?
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], B. See is a shill, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FJB, FOS, freeman, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, mrMarduk, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Spartan, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 622 guests