This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

Just remember, Skans broke this story on this forum first. You can verifythis later on if you would like.

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,983

Skans » 12 May 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: Just remember, Skans broke this story on this forum first. You can verifythis later on if you would like.
....boy oh boy!.. that skans really knows every jot and tittle of the puppet $how!...he's sooooooooo smart!

[ :loco:  another 'team republicrat'  :o   @sshole... 150,000,000 gaping, trifling  :o   @ssholes who are lost for conversation without the teevee and radio...] word...  ;)  
 

User avatar
impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 898
Politics: Independent

I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term. Who the successor will be? I do not know.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,447
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 12 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.
Gosh, with such an excellent running mate, you would think the dems would tap willie brown's whore to be their standard bearer.

Too black? Too female? What's wrong with running kameltoe?
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,447
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
impartialobserver » 12 May 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term. Who the successor will be? I do not know.
Currently, they are eying a bottle of elmer's glue and some scissors. I mean, any noun, basically. Even a gerund. 
 

User avatar
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 213

lizzy warren allways looks like she is grunting to let a big fart.

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,123
Location: Central Texas

The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1521529779408805890

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 6,431
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Buffalo » 13 May 2022, 5:31 am » wrote: The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1521529779408805890
What was so horrible about the "old days"?
Today's "unborn assisted suicide" just has cleaner sheets.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

....boy oh boy!.. that skans really knows every jot and tittle of the puppet $how!...he's sooooooooo smart!
Thank you @peepee  
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 12 May 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: Gosh, with such an excellent running mate, you would think the dems would tap willie brown's whore to be their standard bearer.

Too black? Too female? What's wrong with running kameltoe?
She's dumb.  No one likes her.  And, she totally sucks at fund raising.  Other than Soros throwing her a million or so, she can't lead any kind of grass roots campaign.  She's worse than Hillary Clinton.
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 13 May 2022, 5:31 am » wrote: The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1521529779408805890
And, she needs to stop lying to stupid Democrats!  She knows damn well that overruling Roe WILL NOT make abortion illegal, but will provide each state with the democratic ability to vote on the subject and put politicians in office who support whatever abortion law they want!

But it's easy to get away with even the biggest lies when you're dealing with incredibly gullible and ignorant liberal Democrats!
 

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,523
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Skans » 12 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.
got a link to verify ?

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,523
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Hey I would be happy if this were true. I want Joe gone BUT not as much as I want the ALEC Fascists gone and Trump never to come back.

Lizzy = President
Bonnie Castillo, RN.[2][1] = Vice President
AOC = Speaker of the House
Bernie = Senate Majority Leader or President
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

razoo » 13 May 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: got a link to verify ?
Letitbit.net
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,447
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 13 May 2022, 8:29 am » wrote: She's dumb.  No one likes her.  And, she totally sucks at fund raising.  Other than Soros throwing her a million or so, she can't lead any kind of grass roots campaign.  She's worse than Hillary Clinton.
Worse than hillary clinton - that's like an epitaph or something. 

Man, that's the sorriest **** you could SAY about a hor. Hitlery is the ost hated **** in America - even the people that have to pretend to like her hate her. 
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,148
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

impartialobserver » 12 May 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term.
We  ALL  been saying that  . . .  ever since the election was stolen.

I mean  . . .  other than liberals, of course !
 

User avatar
Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 121
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Compton, Ca

Skans » 12 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.
You forgot the part where she loses the primary to Stacey Abrams. :ninja:
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,256
Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 13 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: Worse than hillary clinton - that's like an epitaph or something. 

Man, that's the sorriest **** you could SAY about a hor. Hitlery is the ost hated **** in America - even the people that have to pretend to like her hate her.
I just tell the truth like it is; not make crazy **** up.
 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,123
Location: Central Texas

razoo » 13 May 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: Hey I would be happy if this were true. I want Joe gone BUT not as much as I want the ALEC Fascists gone and Trump never to come back.

Lizzy = President
Bonnie Castillo, RN.[2][1] = Vice President
AOC = Speaker of the House
Bernie = Senate Majority Leader or President
You are a **** anti-American, ****, liberal idiot!!!
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, golfboy, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hc73, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 563 guests