This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Just remember, Skans broke this story on this forum first. You can verifythis later on if you would like.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Skans » 12 May 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: Just remember, Skans broke this story on this forum first. You can verifythis later on if you would like.
....boy oh boy!.. that skans really knows every jot and tittle of the puppet $how!...he's sooooooooo smart!

[ :loco:  another 'team republicrat'  :o   @sshole... 150,000,000 gaping, trifling  :o   @ssholes who are lost for conversation without the teevee and radio...] word...  ;)  

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term. Who the successor will be? I do not know.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 12 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

Folks, the handwriting is on the walls - Joe Biden is officially "checked out", and is just trying to keep the seat warm for a replacement.  Harris ain't going to be it, sorry half-black folks.  She's not popular among Democrats, and despised by the racist Dem elitists.
Gosh, with such an excellent running mate, you would think the dems would tap willie brown's whore to be their standard bearer.

Too black? Too female? What's wrong with running kameltoe?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
impartialobserver » 12 May 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term. Who the successor will be? I do not know.
Currently, they are eying a bottle of elmer's glue and some scissors. I mean, any noun, basically. Even a gerund. 

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

lizzy warren allways looks like she is grunting to let a big fart.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1521529779408805890

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Buffalo » 13 May 2022, 5:31 am » wrote: The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

What was so horrible about the "old days"?
Today's "unborn assisted suicide" just has cleaner sheets.

Skans

Share      Unread post

....boy oh boy!.. that skans really knows every jot and tittle of the puppet $how!...he's sooooooooo smart!
Thank you @peepee  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 May 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: Gosh, with such an excellent running mate, you would think the dems would tap willie brown's whore to be their standard bearer.

Too black? Too female? What's wrong with running kameltoe?
She's dumb.  No one likes her.  And, she totally sucks at fund raising.  Other than Soros throwing her a million or so, she can't lead any kind of grass roots campaign.  She's worse than Hillary Clinton.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 13 May 2022, 5:31 am » wrote: The ******* needs to take some anger management classes!!!

And, she needs to stop lying to stupid Democrats!  She knows damn well that overruling Roe WILL NOT make abortion illegal, but will provide each state with the democratic ability to vote on the subject and put politicians in office who support whatever abortion law they want!

But it's easy to get away with even the biggest lies when you're dealing with incredibly gullible and ignorant liberal Democrats!

razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Skans » 12 May 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Elizabeth Warren is already preparing her team to run in the 2024 Democrat Primaries for President.  The wacky Indian Massachusetts senator is still popular among liberals.  This time around, she wouldn't be splitting the vote with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders like she did in 2020.

got a link to verify ?

razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Hey I would be happy if this were true. I want Joe gone BUT not as much as I want the ALEC Fascists gone and Trump never to come back.

Lizzy = President
Bonnie Castillo, RN.[2][1] = Vice President
AOC = Speaker of the House
Bernie = Senate Majority Leader or President

Skans

Share      Unread post

razoo » 13 May 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: got a link to verify ?
Letitbit.net

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 13 May 2022, 8:29 am » wrote: She's dumb.  No one likes her.  And, she totally sucks at fund raising.  Other than Soros throwing her a million or so, she can't lead any kind of grass roots campaign.  She's worse than Hillary Clinton.
Worse than hillary clinton - that's like an epitaph or something. 

Man, that's the sorriest **** you could SAY about a hor. Hitlery is the ost hated **** in America - even the people that have to pretend to like her hate her. 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

impartialobserver » 12 May 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: I have been saying for months that it is unlikely that Biden runs for a second term.
We  ALL  been saying that  . . .  ever since the election was stolen.

I mean  . . .  other than liberals, of course !

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

You forgot the part where she loses the primary to Stacey Abrams. :ninja:

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: Worse than hillary clinton - that's like an epitaph or something. 

Man, that's the sorriest **** you could SAY about a hor. Hitlery is the ost hated **** in America - even the people that have to pretend to like her hate her.
I just tell the truth like it is; not make crazy **** up.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

razoo » 13 May 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: Hey I would be happy if this were true. I want Joe gone BUT not as much as I want the ALEC Fascists gone and Trump never to come back.

Lizzy = President
Bonnie Castillo, RN.[2][1] = Vice President
AOC = Speaker of the House
Bernie = Senate Majority Leader or President
You are a **** anti-American, ****, liberal idiot!!!