This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
OH Lordy. I LUV THAT! Just my size!!!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: OH Lordy. I LUV THAT! Just my size!!!
No! No! You can't have that! You're too dangerous as it is! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
Its for me. Gettin ready for the next Trumpocalypse!
@sooted up Cyndi  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 13 May 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: No! No! You can't have that! You're too dangerous as it is! Image   Image   Image  
Its for me. Gettin ready for the next Trumpocalypse!
@sooted up Cyndi  
Is that a three wheeled electric car? 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: Is that a three wheeled electric car?
No, its a two legged stool for stupid people! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
Someone told me its a BMW.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 13 May 2022, 12:23 pm » wrote: No, its a two legged stool for stupid people! Image   Image   Image  
Someone told me its a BMW.
Seriously? a BMW.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Its gotta be a Russian car, probably a YUGO!
That never works.
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 11:54 am » wrote: Next they'll be giving the kids the jab behind the parents backs.
and I think that's already happened! for real. I remember that. Image
Already been done! What could be a life or death (or permanently disabling) decision is left in the hands of 11 year olds. It's truly a mass psychosis of broken-minded people considering.....
Johns Hopkins Study Found Zero COVID Deaths Among 48,000 Healthy Kids

https://www.romper.com/life/teens-vacci ... h-carolina
"Last year, the Washington, D.C. Council approved legislation that effectively allows children 11 and older to obtain government-recommended vaccines without parental consent."

Individuals 16 and older are able to consent to vaccination without parental permission,” South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s (DHEC) Senior Deputy for Public Health Nick Davidson said in a virtual press conference Wednesday."

Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Children May Have 50% Fatality Rate in Five Years
"In a tweet, Hinton explained that viral myocarditis is “not mild,” adding that “it’s dead heart muscle.” To even suggest that myocarditis is in any way mild is akin to saying that a person is “a little bit pregnant,” added Scottish television presenter and author Neil Oliver.

The American Heart Association medical journal Circulation explains that myocarditis results in a 56% mortality rate in 4.3 years. Giant cell myocarditis had an 80% mortality rate in five years."

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is already estimating that there will be 106 additional myocarditis cases per one million double-injected children between the ages of 5-11."

NNTV - "For every 1 child saved by the shot, another 117 would be killed....."
Last edited by freeman on 13 May 2022, 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 13 May 2022, 12:50 pm » wrote: Already been done!
"Last year, the Washington, D.C. Council approved legislation that effectively allows children 11 and older to obtain government-recommended vaccines without parental consent."
“Individuals 16 and older are able to consent to vaccination without parental permission,” South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s (DHEC) Senior Deputy for Public Health Nick Davidson said in a virtual press conference Wednesday."
Yes.. and the next school year. I predict that on a bigger scale. They just wont let it go!!
Even my 88 year ol uncle who fell for it. told me.. He's not getting another one of those vaccines. people have had it.
And that nut up in george's thread.  I know what got the 6 year ol.. and it wasn't stress from the trumpsters! 

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: Yes.. and the next school year. I predict that on a bigger scale. They just wont let it go!!
Even my 88 year ol uncle who fell for it. told me.. He's not getting another one of those vaccines. people have had it.
And that nut up in george's thread.  I know what got the 6 year ol.. and it wasn't stress from the trumpsters!
Good instincts. As long as he is prepared for aggressive early treatment with a multi-drug/nutraceutical protocol, and has down pat with his doctor what they will do.
Prevention, Prophylaxis, Nutraceuticals and Natural Therapies for COVID-19
His doctor failing, he can discuss prophylaxis and treatment with the docs at myfreedoctor.com

Here's the way the numbers stack up with information that the government can't as easily manipulate or create. 
Medicare Tracking - 19,400 people under 80 years old died within 14 days of jab
From early on in the jab season:
https://www.*******.com/video/AR5BZpoAlzQR/
CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors DYING LIKE FLIES After Vax Injections!

Last edited by freeman on 13 May 2022, 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 13 May 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote: Good instincts. As long as he is prepared for aggressive early treatment with a multi-drug/nutraceutical protocol.
Prevention, Prophylaxis, Nutraceuticals and Natural Therapies for COVID-19

Here's the way the numbers stack up in information that the CDC can't manipulate or create as easily. 
Medicare Tracking - 19,400 people under 80 years old died within 14 days of jab
From near the beginning of the jab season:
CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors DYING LIKE FLIES After Vax Injections!
oh no. He won't listen to me.. He reads the NY times. LOL

Bob

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: The kiddie propaganda video is sad sad!!! AND SICK. using kids like that. They dont know!
 The children who are not getting any vaccines seem to be healthier with no allergy problems and they have a lot of energy.
Student Athletes:

In response to world wide experience and vaccine adverse event monitoring. If you have received doses of any covid-19 injection we will need to clear you for sports participation by doing lab work and a possible electrocardiogram in order to rule out potential heart damage.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Bob » 14 May 2022, 7:26 am » wrote:  The children who are not getting any vaccines seem to be healthier with no allergy problems and they have a lot of energy.
Student Athletes:

In response to world wide experience and vaccine adverse event monitoring. If you have received doses of any covid-19 injection we will need to clear you for sports participation by doing lab work and a possible electrocardiogram in order to rule out potential heart damage.
wow thats interesting.  The second part.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 13 May 2022, 12:28 pm » wrote: Its gotta be a Russian car, probably a YUGO!
That never works.
Image   Image   Image
What did the Yugoslavians call the 4-door Yugo?  A WEGO!!!  :die:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: Is that a three wheeled electric car?
It's a BMW Isetta 300 (interesting article on the car at that link).
Has a 12 horsepower, noisy, single cylinder gas engine and no reverse gear.
One of my grade school/Jr. high teachers drove one.
".... BMW acquiring the licensing rights from Italian company Iso Revolta — a then-manufacturer of fridges and mini cars."
Which may in part explain the styling! Image  
" some referred to it as what a motorcycle would look like if it hurtled into a refrigerator at high speed"

Surprisingly, the car seems to have rescued BMW from bankruptcy!

Last edited by freeman on 14 May 2022, 8:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 14 May 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: It's a BMW Isetta 300 (interesting article on the car at that link).
Has a 12 horsepower, noisy, single cylinder gas engine and no reverse gear.
One of my grade school teachers had one.
".... BMW acquiring the licensing rights from Italian company Iso Revolta — a then-manufacturer of fridges and mini cars."
Which may in part explain the styling! Image
WOW.  :die:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

Since this guy pushed about every leftist PC, democrat/Marxist/globalist/racial and sexual pervert button, from his T-shirt right on down to including even the finale of taking a knee for George Floyd, Trump derangement syndrome to COVID vaccine derangement syndrome, do you suppose this could be an exercise the guy engaged in to add to his acing portfolio?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

freeman » 13 May 2022, 12:50 pm » wrote: Already been done! What could be a life or death (or permanently disabling) decision is left in the hands of 11 year olds. It's truly a mass psychosis of broken-minded people considering.....
Johns Hopkins Study Found Zero COVID Deaths Among 48,000 Healthy Kids

Individuals 16 and older are able to consent to vaccination without parental permission,” South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s (DHEC) Senior Deputy for Public Health Nick Davidson said in a virtual press conference Wednesday."

Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Children May Have 50% Fatality Rate in Five Years
"In a tweet, Hinton explained that viral myocarditis is “not mild,” adding that “it’s dead heart muscle.” To even suggest that myocarditis is in any way mild is akin to saying that a person is “a little bit pregnant,” added Scottish television presenter and author Neil Oliver.

The American Heart Association medical journal Circulation explains that myocarditis results in a 56% mortality rate in 4.3 years. Giant cell myocarditis had an 80% mortality rate in five years."

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is already estimating that there will be 106 additional myocarditis cases per one million double-injected children between the ages of 5-11."

NNTV - "For every 1 child saved by the shot, another 117 would be killed....."
Every one of the above "facts" comes straight out of the half-baked "Covid-19 Forum", nuff said about that.

No vaccines or medications are perfect.  All vaccines and medications have side effects.  Some side effects can be serious or even fatal depending upon the medical condition of the patient, and pre-existing specific illnesses.  That's the way it goes.