This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Turophobia

Share      Unread post

Ohh well

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

That's one way they enforce [[[[[[THE NARRATIVE]]]]]]

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

^^^^says life is precious. 

But doesn’t really believe it. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 12 May 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: That's one way they enforce [[[[[[THE NARRATIVE]]]]]]
Israel knows how to keep the rubes on their dick. 

michaelf

Share      Unread post

An anti-Israel Palestinian journalist...

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

michaelf » 13 May 2022, 2:32 pm » wrote: An anti-Israel Palestinian journalist...
An American citizen reporting in Israel, a country that prides itself on having a free press.
I tend to think that the Israeli government did not order this woman shot. Perhaps it was an accident, perhaps it was a pissed off Israeli IDF soldier.
Shooting a reporter for reporting is a simply WRONG.

Turophobia

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: ^^^^says life is precious. 

But doesn’t really believe it.
Your life I don’t care about.

Turophobia

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 13 May 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: An American citizen reporting in Israel, a country that prides itself on having a free press.
I tend to think that the Israeli government did not order this woman shot. Perhaps it was an accident, perhaps it was a pissed off Israeli IDF soldier.
Shooting a reporter for reporting is a simply WRONG.
^^^*worthless comments 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: Israel knows how to keep the rubes on their dick.
YOU ARE THE GLOBALIST BRAINWASHED, SOCIAL TREND ADDICTED  RUBE who sides with their every issue..except for when they violate their own "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH PROPAGANDA.

Too bad you can't take a few steps back and get a load of how stupid you look to those who are based.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

It is  always  a good thing when journalists are killed  . . .  or better still :  maimed for life !

You could be lying on a sidewalk in a pool of blood  . . .  and all they'd do is take pictures of you squirming in pain!

And they're  NEVER  honest  . . .  twisting stories to fit their political agenda.

If I were in Ukraine right now  . . .  I'd love to kill as many of them as I possibly could !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: ^^^^says life is precious. 

It depends on whose life !

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

for every Palestinian murdered by a jew. 1,000 jews will die. why not?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Look. Jews can kill whoever the **** they want and nobody in the usa will do anything about it.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

walkingstick » 13 May 2022, 4:47 pm » wrote: for every Palestinian murdered by a jew. 1,000 jews will die. why not?
It really looks the other way around  . . .  so far !

Turophobia

Share      Unread post

FAUX NIG NOG PLEASE STOP THIS **** POSTINGS
EAT A .308

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 4:27 pm » wrote: It is  always  a good thing when journalists are killed  . . .  or better still :  maimed for life !

You could be lying on a sidewalk in a pool of blood  . . .  and all they'd do is take pictures of you squirming in pain!

And they're  NEVER  honest  . . .  twisting stories to fit their political agenda.

If I were in Ukraine right now  . . .  I'd love to kill as many of them as I possibly could !
  An old lady would be kicking your *** if you were in Ukraine right now.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 4:44 pm » wrote: It depends on whose life !
Oh it depends. 

So that means life isn’t precious since you can change your mind about someone at any time. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 May 2022, 3:45 pm » wrote: YOU ARE THE GLOBALIST BRAINWASHED, SOCIAL TREND ADDICTED  RUBE who sides with their every issue..except for when they violate their own "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH PROPAGANDA.

Too bad you can't take a few steps back and get a load of how stupid you look to those who are based.
lol. 

I just do it to piss Nazis off. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 15 May 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: lol. 

I just do it to piss Nazis off.
Yeah you ridiculous looking WHITE KNIGHT SJW SNAKEHEADS  have that  "MISERY LOVES COMPANY" look, too. Image