This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Have Russian troops purposely targeted and murdered Ukranian civilians during the current conflict?

Poll runs till Tomorrow, 6:01 pm

Yes, it's obvious
43%
Yes, but I still side with Russia
No votes
No, it's 100% propaganda
36%
I don't care if it's true or not
7%
I don't know. I'm too busy making colorful paper toys cradle to grave to notice
7%
7%

Total votes: 14

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

This will ruffle CP's feathers, but it's time for another poll. 

jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

they are and it could be stopped with some actual negotiators.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I don't know. It's difficult to determine what to believe these days. In today's day in age with cell phone cameras, we would think that a lot more video would be coming out of such things. Ukraine isn't some 3rd world country; they have internet and smart phones. It's nearly impossible these days to not see footage of tragedies in most places. How come there is limited video out on this? Most of the video we see are directly from major news networks, but I don't see much video that was taken from the civilians.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

There are lots of fringe benefits that come with being a friend of [[[NWO BIDEN]]]
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rest ... id-request

Biden administration sneaks unlawful immigration benefits into Ukraine aid request

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Total western **** propaganda !

But it would be nice if the Russians did that !
Last edited by Jinn Martini on 12 May 2022, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

DeplorablePatriot » 12 May 2022, 6:01 pm » wrote: This will ruffle CP's feathers, but it's time for another poll.
I doubt that !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

jerrab » 12 May 2022, 6:11 pm » wrote: they are and it could be stopped with some actual negotiators.

**** !
"Negotiations" are the last thing America wants !

The west   (read America)    needs to get rid of all obsolete weaponry !

What better chance than having Ukrainians fight a   "forever war"   for America's  weapon industry  ?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

jerrab » 12 May 2022, 6:11 pm » wrote: they are and it could be stopped with some actual negotiators.

"Blessed are the Peace-Makers.......for they
  shall be called the children of GOD".
                                                                          Jesus Christ.
                                                                           Mathhew 5 : 9.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

No, it's 100% propaganda
42%

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 12 May 2022, 11:12 pm » wrote: No, it's 100% propaganda
42%

Yes, it's obvious
Slightly higher than 42%  :D