This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Well FOX NEWS was very careful to make sure they were identified as PEOPLE.
That was just  "Level One Chimping" from what I could see.
The chimping will get intense in August and that's typically when they contribute  100s of murders to Humanity  every week.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

"The event advertising said it was open to all ages and would feature a drinking contest, boxing matches, and twerking contests. "

@Pastafarian  sounds like jigaboos, do you agree?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

ImageImage

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 May 2022, 12:31 am » wrote: Well FOX NEWS was very careful to make sure they were identified as PEOPLE.
That was just  "Level One Chimping" from what I could see.
The chimping will get intense in August and that's typically when they contribute  100s of murders to Humanity  every week.
They think they're being sly with "Level One". They're not.
I'm good with chimp -vs- chimp though. Keep it in the pack.  :clap:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Deplorable racist *******, glued to Fox, acolytes of Figplucker Carlson.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 13 May 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: Deplorable racist *******, glued to Fox, acolytes of Figplucker Carlson.

So, this never happened. It's all in our heads? Let me burst your bubble so you may see the real world. Chimpouts are growing. Don't feed the animals.