This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,563
Politics: Beer and Popcorn


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
Nothing alarmingly gay about this, Nancy..

Nothing at all..

Another cream puff?
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

Biden is such a demented turd that he doesn't even realize when he hands Trump accolades like that on a silver platter!
You've got to LOVE it!
Image
 
 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: Biden is such a demented turd that he doesn't even realize when he hands Trump accolades like that on a silver platter!
You've got to LOVE it!
Image
that's every bit as gay....

 

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,563
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 7:17 am » wrote: Blackvegetable, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
 
Poor thing. Can't seem to get past the MORON FILTER!!!

How cool is that!!!

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: that's every bit as gay....
Guess it's easy to spot one of your own kind, huh?  So how do you feel about your hero Brandon showering with his young daughter, sniffing the hair of every little girl he meets, and fondling women, while encouraging young kids to play with his leg hair?
Try comparing that to the Warrior and Great MAGA king that Biden coronated Trump as!


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: Guess it's easy to spot one of your own kind, huh?  So how do you feel about your hero Brandon showering with his young daughter, sniffing the hair of every little girl he meets, and fondling women, while encouraging young kids to play with his leg hair?
Try comparing that to the Warrior and Great MAGA king that Biden coronated Trump as!
have you ever had your IQ measured?

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 8:17 am » wrote: have you ever had your IQ measured?
Yes.  It's in the genius level at 136.
Any more stupid questions, dickhead?

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: Yes.  It's in the genius level at 136.
Any more stupid questions, dickhead?
:rofl:  

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,516

MAGA

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 271

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 7:17 am » wrote: Nothing alarmingly gay about this, Nancy..

Nothing at all..

Another cream puff?
vegie thinks extreme MAGA or Great Maga King is disparaging or insulting -- when the truth is we love it ...

Dema have no intention of Making America Great Again ... just look at their energy, foreign, economic, and fiscal polices ... Ever action the dems make has ruined America ... hell moms are domestic terrorist under the dems ... lol 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
NEILCAR » 13 May 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: vegie thinks extreme MAGA or Great Maga King is disparaging or insulting -- when the truth is we love it ...

Dema have no intention of Making America Great Again ... just look at their energy, foreign, economic, and fiscal polices ... Ever action the dems make has ruined America ... hell moms are domestic terrorist under the dems ... lol
By "we" I assume you mean angry white guys with the Daddy issues of a biker bar stripper. 

Do the words "less than, greater than or equal to" mean anything  to you?

Anything at all?

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,479
Politics: Progressive

Idiotic.
This would be vastly improved if the fool were beheaded at his first dumb smirk.

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 271

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: By "we" I assume you mean angry white guys with the Daddy issues of a biker bar stripper. 

Do the words "less than, greater than or equal to" mean anything  to you?

Anything at all?
All those words ... and brandon continues to screw up energy, domestic, foreign, economic programs in the US and has ruined America ... 

The King of MAGA is looking great compared to brandon ...  a lot of dems are starting to wish for some EXTREME MAGA right now... lol 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: Biden is such a demented turd that he doesn't even realize when he hands Trump accolades like that on a silver platter!
You've got to LOVE it!
Image
WE GET IT, YOUR 🍊🐖FART WANTS TO BE KING OR EMPEROR OR DICKtator FOR LIFE! 
Image

 
Last edited by supraTruth on 13 May 2022, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 13 May 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: WE GET IT, YOUR 🍊🐖FART WANTS TO BE KING OR EMPERER OR DICKtator FOR LIFE! 

 
No, it's actually WE THE PEOPLE who see Trump as our savior compared to the demented wannabe dictator YOU idiots stuck us with!
Or do you prefer his ILLEGAL Ministry of Truth?
Or his determination to ignore immigration law with an open border while keeping kids in cages?
Or do you think his policy to give ILLEGALS free baby formula when AMERICAN CITIZENS can't even buy it?
Or do you approve of him sending another $40 BILLION to fund his corrupt money-laundering outlet in Ukraine while we have tens of thousands of homeless here?
Or do you like him risking nuclear war with Russia?
Or maybe you like the fact that he's cancelling oil leases and closing down US pipelines while gas prices are at record highs while he APPROVES AND PAYS FOR the Russian oil pipeline in Europe?

So yeah, I'll take a strong leader like Trump ANY **** DAY over the stuttering, mumbling, dementia-riddled criminal YOU think is so wonderful!
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 13 May 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: No, it's actually WE THE PEOPLE who see Trump as our savior compared to the demented wannabe dictator YOU idiots stuck us with!
Or do you prefer his ILLEGAL Ministry of Truth?
Or his determination to ignore immigration law with an open border while keeping kids in cages?
Or do you think his policy to give ILLEGALS free baby formula when AMERICAN CITIZENS can't even buy it?
Or do you approve of him sending another $40 BILLION to fund his corrupt money-laundering outlet in Ukraine while we have tens of thousands of homeless here?
Or do you like him risking nuclear war with Russia?
Or maybe you like the fact that he's cancelling oil leases and closing down US pipelines while gas prices are at record highs while he APPROVES AND PAYS FOR the Russian oil pipeline in Europe?

So yeah, I'll take a strong leader like Trump ANY **** DAY over the stuttering, mumbling, dementia-riddled criminal YOU think is so wonderful!
ALL OF YOUR **** RNC LIES MEAN NOTHING WHEN WE ALL KNOW YOUR **** 🐷BRAIN SCUMBAG HAS ONLY1 REAL GOAL, TO DECLARE HIMSELF DICKTATOR FOR LIFE LIKE ALL "STRONGMEN," FROM SADDAM TO POOTY, THEY ARE ALL ALIKE, THE LAW MEANS NOTHING TO ANY OF THEM!

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

MEGA STOOOOPID

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,563
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

supraTruth » 13 May 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: ALL OF YOUR **** RNC LIES MEAN NOTHING WHEN WE ALL KNOW YOUR **** 🐷BRAIN SCUMBAG HAS ONLY1 REAL GOAL, TO DECLARE HIMSELF DICKTATOR FOR LIFE LIKE ALL "STRONGMEN," FROM SADDAM TO POOTY, THEY ARE ALL ALIKE, THE LAW MEANS NOTHING TO ANY OF THEM!
Did you get into PISSboy's PISS BUCKET and drink it again???

You two need to lay off the PISS in his PISS BUCKET, moron. It's making you even MORE STUPID than you were a day ago.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,472
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 13 May 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: ALL OF YOUR **** RNC LIES MEAN NOTHING WHEN WE ALL KNOW YOUR **** 🐷BRAIN SCUMBAG HAS ONLY1 REAL GOAL, TO DECLARE HIMSELF DICKTATOR FOR LIFE LIKE ALL "STRONGMEN," FROM SADDAM TO POOTY, THEY ARE ALL ALIKE, THE LAW MEANS NOTHING TO ANY OF THEM!
If that were the case and not just your own idiotic fears, why didn't Trump do that in 2020?
Now tell me which of those Brandon actions I listed were lies, scumbag!
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, golfboy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hc73, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], TB7, Turophobia, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 539 guests