This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 May 2022, 9:13 pm » wrote: Let's all join the America hating  degenerates like Scottmon and celebrate [[[Liberal Fascism]]]...!!
Lets all pity Ghettoblaster for his obsessive love of lies and ****.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 13 May 2022, 9:14 pm » wrote: Lets all pity Ghettoblaster for his obsessive love of lies and ****.
Why don't you point out some of my lies then...?
Provide details.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Some liberal think tank came up with the Ultra MAGA thing. To use to describe trump conservatives and trump in an effort to denigrate them in this election cycle.
A dog whistle if you will.
Took them a few months too.
It took trump less than a day to turn it on them. The same guy that handed out rolls of paper towels to hurricane victims in Puerto Rico.
Just think about that for a moment.
Neither of these morons should have ever been elected as president.

We're so ****.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 May 2022, 10:45 pm » wrote: Why don't you point out some of my lies then...?
Provide details.
Well, For starters, I don't hate America and I'm absolutely not a fascist.  

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 13 May 2022, 8:56 pm » wrote: Pretty amazing considering Trump is still banned from twitter.  Someone is making **** up.
Seems you're gonna HATE THE VIDEO, MORON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg9oiZtXCk

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Nah, I'm not a Biden fan.  But at least he's not as bad as Trump. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 13 May 2022, 6:03 pm » wrote: I will.  I have never ran from this, or any forum.  Been here a helluva lot longer than you.

BUT, I will say the most important POLLS will be this November and 2024.
@Blackvegetable  my name in the quote tag yells you it is my quote.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 14 May 2022, 7:47 am » wrote: Nah, I'm not a Biden fan.  But at least he's not as bad as Trump.ine

Riiiiggggghhhhttttt!!!

"no more mean tweets".

Do you realize you support an abject moronic, disfunctional and totally inept loser that you claim "is better than Trump"???

AMERICAN thrived under Trump and his policies and that list is LONG and important to the everyday working American.

Under you boy Bye-DONE, the entire nation is screwed royally and heading for the crapper.

So, if you think Bye-DONE is so great, NAME ONE THING THAT IS BETTER UNDER Bye-DONE than under Trump!!!

GO!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 14 May 2022, 8:07 am » wrote: Riiiiggggghhhhttttt!!!

"no more mean tweets".

Do you realize you support an abject moronic, disfunctional and totally inept loser that you claim "is better than Trump"???

AMERICAN thrived under Trump and his policies and that list is LONG and important to the everyday working American.

Under you boy Bye-DONE, the entire nation is screwed royally and heading for the crapper.

So, if you think Bye-DONE is so great, NAME ONE THING THAT IS BETTER UNDER Bye-DONE than under Trump!!!

GO!!!
fondler,

what **** institution of higher learning admitted you?

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 9:00 am » wrote: Blackvegetable, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Nope. Nothing intelligent in this post to get past the MORON FILTER!!

Stay in the cage, idiot of the 5th magnitude. It suits you perfectly!!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Ultra MAGA....it took them months to think that one up and 10 minutes for Trump to destroy it

Yep....the really is a Progressive Idiocracy and a party of Idiocrats.......at least the communist's had comrades whereas the progressives have idiots

Huey

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 May 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: Ultra MAGA....it took them months to think that one up and 10 minutes for Trump to destroy it

Yep....the really is a Progressive Idiocracy and a party of Idiocrats.......at least the communist's had comrades whereas the progressives have idiots
The PAC is already using it to sell T Shirts for fundraising.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ultra-m ... rch-2022-5

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 May 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: The PAC is already using it to sell T Shirts for fundraising.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ultra-m ... rch-2022-5

Can the Progressive Idiocrats get any dumber?...it's like they break the world record for stupid every single day

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: that's every bit as gay....
They thank Biden and his team.

Image Image

Which one you like best?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 9:31 am » wrote: They thank Biden and his team.

Image Image

Which one you like best?
Why is Toady gay?

Because Joe Biden...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 14 May 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: Can the Progressive Idiocrats get any dumber?...it's like they break the world record for stupid every single day
Send money, Ruby!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 9:57 am » wrote: Why is Toady gay?

Because Joe Biden...
You can’t even admit when your boy **** up.  You have soooooo much integrity.

Said with sarcasm.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: You can’t even admit when your boy **** up.  You have soooooo much integrity.

Said with sarcasm.
Biden "**** up" because you cretins need an excuse to send Hurricane Gun more money?

STOP US BEFORE WE STUPID AGAIN, MORANS!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Yeah, try selling that "We're not perfect" line come Election day!
Good luck finding anyone dumb enough to believe that!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: Biden "**** up" because you cretins need an excuse to send Hurricane Gun more money?

STOP US BEFORE WE STUPID AGAIN, MORANS!
I have sent no money and wont.  But don’t let the truth get in the way of your narrative.

Hey, did you hear the latest from the Buffoons in the white house? 

https://twitter.com/whitehouse/status/1 ... LD-BjwKcqg

No vaccines available?  LMAO!  3 million people were vaxxed as was Biden with two shots before taking office,  what morons,  Helluva a week for them.