This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 517
Politics: Conservative

HOWEVER... Joe Biden is President for LESS than a year, and Russia is ACTIVELY PREPARING to invade Ukraine (and eventually DID)... and NOW... China is PREPARING to INVADE Taiwan !!  FOR ANYONE out there who would care to put Joe Bidens LEADERSHIP up against Donald Trump's LEADERSHIP... I would say, THAT is ALL the proof we need... Donald Trump was TWICE (or MORE) the LEADER that Joe Biden is... AND, it's probably GOOD now that he is ONLY a PUPPET... because if he WAS pulling the strings... America would be in EVEN WORSE shape..

As it is, WE are now ONLY being led by an ILLEGITIMATE, PUPPET President, with DEMENTIA, and PERMANENT BRAIN FOG... who is NOT REALLY in control of ANYTHING !!  

...AND THAT'S THE GOOD News !!

MAN... these are SCARY times !!

 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,009
Politics: Progressive

Wasn’t there Russian troops in Venezuela and Syria?

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,928
Politics: Republican

Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 12:17 pm » wrote: Wasn’t there Russian troops in Venezuela and Syria?

Can you point to any military operations the Russians took part in..in Venezuela...?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,953
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 12:17 pm » wrote: Wasn’t there Russian troops in Venezuela and Syria?
Yes, they were invited. Our troops in syria and our covert operatives in Venezuela were not. 
 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,009
Politics: Progressive

Neo » 13 May 2022, 12:27 pm » wrote: Yes, they were invited. Our troops in syria and our covert operatives in Venezuela were not.
You mean like Ukraine is inviting American aid?

Keep up, stupid Nazi. 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

ConservativeWave » 13 May 2022, 11:45 am » wrote: HOWEVER... Joe Biden is President for LESS than a year, and Russia is ACTIVELY PREPARING to invade Ukraine (and eventually DID)... and NOW... China is PREPARING to INVADE Taiwan !!  FOR ANYONE out there who would care to put Joe Bidens LEADERSHIP up against Donald Trump's LEADERSHIP... I would say, THAT is ALL the proof we need... Donald Trump was TWICE (or MORE) the LEADER that Joe Biden is... AND, it's probably GOOD now that he is ONLY a PUPPET... because if he WAS pulling the strings... America would be in EVEN WORSE shape..

As it is, WE are now ONLY being led by an ILLEGITIMATE, PUPPET President, with DEMENTIA, and PERMANENT BRAIN FOG... who is NOT REALLY in control of ANYTHING !!  

...AND THAT'S THE GOOD News !!

MAN... these are SCARY times !!
PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS DULY ELECTED, U 🐷BRAIN PIECE OF 🐖****!

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,479
Politics: Progressive

Russia invaded Georgia, Russia invaded Moldova and sent troops into the breakaway province called Transnistria. Russia has had troops in Syria since the 2010's, You are ignorant, please declare yourself incompetent.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,953
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: You mean like Ukraine is inviting American aid?

Keep up, stupid Nazi.
Funny you say nazi. Putin's concerns are about anti Russian sentiment bubbling about Ukraine. He calls it Nazi, rightly or wrongly. Russia lost more millions to Nazis than anyone else so I am going to have to give their definition more credence. Anti Russia sentiment is misguided for the most part but can't blame Putin for simplifying it as Nazi. 

How much screaming occurred when the false rumor that Russia was paying the Taliban for dead American troops circulated? Our aid to Ukraine is far more direct than that. We are giving them the guns, we are giving them targeting intelligence. We are liable for Ukraine's actions.  We said Russia paying bounties for US troops in Afghanistan was an act of war. What is giving them a bounty, a gun, and a target?
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,953
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Xavier_Onassis » 13 May 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: Russia invaded Georgia, Russia invaded Moldova and sent troops into the breakaway province called Transnistria. Russia has had troops in Syria since the 2010's, You are ignorant, please declare yourself incompetent.
Learn to use the quote feature perhaps?

Really want to compare Russian aggression to the 20 year counterterrorism **** show we have seen post 911? 
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,063

ConservativeWave » 13 May 2022, 11:45 am » wrote:

MAN... these are SCARY times !!
  Yes they are. We might get to see the end of the world as we know it if **** continues the way it is.
 And not to be insulting but could you please proofread the titles to your threads?
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

ConservativeWave » 13 May 2022, 11:45 am » wrote: HOWEVER... Joe Biden is President for LESS than a year, and Russia is ACTIVELY PREPARING to invade Ukraine (and eventually DID)... and NOW... China is PREPARING to INVADE Taiwan !!  FOR ANYONE out there who would care to put Joe Bidens LEADERSHIP up against Donald Trump's LEADERSHIP... I would say, THAT is ALL the proof we need... Donald Trump was TWICE (or MORE) the LEADER that Joe Biden is... AND, it's probably GOOD now that he is ONLY a PUPPET... because if he WAS pulling the strings... America would be in EVEN WORSE shape..

As it is, WE are now ONLY being led by an ILLEGITIMATE, PUPPET President, with DEMENTIA, and PERMANENT BRAIN FOG... who is NOT REALLY in control of ANYTHING !!  

...AND THAT'S THE GOOD News !!

MAN... these are SCARY times !!
TRUMPER SCUM ALL HAVE BDS BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE OIL POLLUTERS ARE MAKING RECORD PROFITS RIPPING US ALL OFF!

They prefer a WIDE *** with a lisp!

Image
 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 517
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » Yesterday, 10:25 am » wrote: TRUMPER SCUM ALL HAVE BDS BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE OIL POLLUTERS ARE MAKING RECORD PROFITS RIPPING US ALL OFF!

They prefer a WIDE *** with a lisp!
Under Donald Trump...

1)  NEITHER China OR Russia invaded ANYONE...

2)  America was Energy Independent and a net exporter of oil and gas...

3)  UKRAINE was READY for a Russian invasion BECAUSE Trump ARMED them...

4)  NATO was READY for a Russian invasion because TRUMP woke them UP...  and

5)  OIL was at around $20/barrel... BECAUSE we were PUMPING it under President TRUMP !!


... NOW OIL is over $100/barrel, and THAT's why prices are HIGH... THAT is NOT the fault of Donald Trump OR the Oil Companies...  THAT was created by JOE Biden... and THAT's why he's TRYING to BLAME it on the Oil Companies !!

OH!!  AND... Russia HAS invaded Ukraine, China is THINKING about invading Taiwan, OIL is over $100/barrel, and is the ONLY reason Russia is somewhat surviving the sanctions they've been saddled with... and ALL because of PRESIDENT Joe Biden... the BUMBLING FOOL !


 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,485

Antifa
Neo » 13 May 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Funny you say nazi. Putin's concerns are about anti Russian sentiment bubbling about Ukraine. He calls it Nazi, rightly or wrongly. Russia lost more millions to Nazis than anyone else so I am going to have to give their definition more credence. Anti Russia sentiment is misguided for the most part but can't blame Putin for simplifying it as Nazi. 

How much screaming occurred when the false rumor that Russia was paying the Taliban for dead American troops circulated? Our aid to Ukraine is far more direct than that. We are giving them the guns, we are giving them targeting intelligence. We are liable for Ukraine's actions.  We said Russia paying bounties for US troops in Afghanistan was an act of war. What is giving them a bounty, a gun, and a target?
Putin's concerns are about anti Russian sentiment bubbling about Ukraine. He calls it Nazi, rightly or wrongly. Russia lost more millions to Nazis than anyone else so I am going to have to give their definition more credence.
:rofl:  

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,123
Location: Central Texas

Xavier_Onassis » 13 May 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: Russia invaded Georgia, Russia invaded Moldova and sent troops into the breakaway province called Transnistria. Russia has had troops in Syria since the 2010's, You are ignorant, please declare yourself incompetent.
Russia is not a threat to anyone. They're a broken shell of the remnants of the USSR. Their military is proven trash, their generals are horrible, their navy is a tiny joke, their Air Force still hasn't taken control over Ukrainian air space, and so on.

Russia has only a few things going for it right now:

1) an educated population we have been brain draining since the Wall fell

2) nuclear weapons they haven't been maintaining which may or may not still work

3) cyber warfare, a dangerous game they can't afford to play with us

4) Germany stupidly letting themselves become dependent on Russian natural gas which is being corrected

What threat to the world are they? They can't even take over a tiny agrarian non nuclear nation right next door which has no nukes, limited Air Force and trivial navy.

Any Russian threat to their neighbors is appropriately responded to with, "Yeah, you and what army?" because they don't have one.

The entire US defense policy of nearly unlimited Ukraine support is a pure cash grab from American taxpayers into the pockets of the military industrial corporations and their corrupt, greedy politicians from both parties. We have absolutely no strategic national interest in Ukraine. None. Nada. Zip. Nil.
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

ConservativeWave » Yesterday, 12:59 pm » wrote: Under Donald Trump...

1)  NEITHER China OR Russia invaded ANYONE... 

2)  America was Energy Independent and a net exporter of oil and gas...

3)  UKRAINE was READY for a Russian invasion BECAUSE Trump ARMED them...

4)  NATO was READY for a Russian invasion because TRUMP woke them UP...  and

5)  OIL was at around $20/barrel... BECAUSE we were PUMPING it under President TRUMP !!


... NOW OIL is over $100/barrel, and THAT's why prices are HIGH... THAT is NOT the fault of Donald Trump OR the Oil Companies...  THAT was created by JOE Biden... and THAT's why he's TRYING to BLAME it on the Oil Companies !!

OH!!  AND... Russia HAS invaded Ukraine, China is THINKING about invading Taiwan, OIL is over $100/barrel, and is the ONLY reason Russia is somewhat surviving the sanctions they've been saddled with... and ALL because of PRESIDENT Joe Biden... the BUMBLING FOOL !
IF THE OIL COMPANIES ARE MAKING RECORD PROFITS, THEN IT IS ON THEM, U IDOL WORSHIPPING 🐷BRAIN.  PERHAPS THEY ARE USING THEIR POLITICAL POWER CORRUPTLY, AS USUAL!

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 517
Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » Yesterday, 2:05 pm » wrote: Russia is not a threat to anyone. They're a broken shell of the remnants of the USSR. Their military is proven trash, their generals are horrible, their navy is a tiny joke, their Air Force still hasn't taken control over Ukrainian air space, and so on.

Russia has only a few things going for it right now:

1) an educated population we have been brain draining since the Wall fell

2) nuclear weapons they haven't been maintaining which may or may not still work

3) cyber warfare, a dangerous game they can't afford to play with us

4) Germany stupidly letting themselves become dependent on Russian natural gas which is being corrected

What threat to the world are they? They can't even take over a tiny agrarian non nuclear nation right next door which has no nukes, limited Air Force and trivial navy.

Any Russian threat to their neighbors is appropriately responded to with, "Yeah, you and what army?" because they don't have one.

The entire US defense policy of nearly unlimited Ukraine support is a pure cash grab from American taxpayers into the pockets of the military industrial corporations and their corrupt, greedy politicians from both parties. We have absolutely no strategic national interest in Ukraine. None. Nada. Zip. Nil.
 
I'm afraid you have some problems with your logic... " a pure cash grab from American taxpayers into the pockets of the military industrial corporations" ?? REALLY... THOSE are the corporations that KEEP America HAEAD of the Russia's and China's of the world... and WE should be THANKFUL we have them... In Ukraine, America has a Proxy that is WILLING to FIGHT... ALL we have to do, is to give it weapons, and THEY are likely to DEFEAT Russia on their OWN... NONE of that is a bad thing... As far as WHATS going on in Russia... THAT begins and ends with Vladimir Putin... and THEY are living a reality thay had the opportunity of TRANSCEND a few years ago... BUT did NOT...

Russia had the opportunely like Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and others to move toward capitalism, and THRIVE... LIKE THEY DID !  INSTEAD, they elected Putin as their President, who wanted to RE-CONSTITUTE the USSR... he JAILED many of the REAL free Market leaders from the early days AFTER the fall of the USSR, and took POWER as a Dictator... TODAY... Russia is a SHELL of what it could be... and IF Putin remains in power... HE WILL DESTROY Russia... because IF he thinks we won't FIGHT him if he goes too far... I THINK HE IS WRONG !

I say that NOT because I believe that Biden is President, and that I TRUST Biden... but instead, I SAY it because I don't think BIDEN is pulling the strings of power... HE is JUST the PUPPET... AND, I think the PUPPETEERS may WANT a war with Putin, ESPECIALLY if HE STARTS it.  If THAT happens, and Russia is defeated... I think Russia will be GONE FOREVER.  Russia will FRACTURE into 100+ different, and separate, states... that will ALL eventually join either NATO, or some pan European Confederation of States... ALL who will FIGHT to NOT be part of Russia... EVER again !!

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,123
Location: Central Texas

ConservativeWave » Yesterday, 2:41 pm » wrote: I'm afraid you have some problems with your logic... " a pure cash grab from American taxpayers into the pockets of the military industrial corporations" ?? REALLY... THOSE are the corporations that KEEP America HAEAD of the Russia's and China's of the world... and WE should be THANKFUL we have them... In Ukraine, America has a Proxy that is WILLING to FIGHT... ALL we have to do, is to give it weapons, and THEY are likely to DEFEAT Russia on their OWN... NONE of that is a bad thing... As far as WHATS going on in Russia... THAT begins and ends with Vladimir Putin... and THEY are living a reality thay had the opportunity of TRANSCEND a few years ago... BUT did NOT...

Russia had the opportunely like Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and others to move toward capitalism, and THRIVE... LIKE THEY DID !  INSTEAD, they elected Putin as their President, who wanted to RE-CONSTITUTE the USSR... he JAILED many of the REAL free Market leaders from the early days AFTER the fall of the USSR, and took POWER as a Dictator... TODAY... Russia is a SHELL of what it could be... and IF Putin remains in power... HE WILL DESTROY Russia... because IF he thinks we won't FIGHT him if he goes too far... I THINK HE IS WRONG !

I say that NOT because I believe that Biden is President, and that I TRUST Biden... but instead, I SAY it because I don't think BIDEN is pulling the strings of power... HE is JUST the PUPPET... AND, I think the PUPPETEERS may WANT a war with Putin, ESPECIALLY if HE STARTS it.  If THAT happens, and Russia is defeated... I think Russia will be GONE FOREVER.  Russia will FRACTURE into 100+ different, and separate, states... that will ALL eventually join either NATO, or some pan European Confederation of States... ALL who will FIGHT to NOT be part of Russia... EVER again !!
The swamp in DC has to have it's money laundering machine in place. Any of these dolts acting like they are the righteous by protecting Ukraine should ask themselves, why was not Crimea worth it? Because there were no money laundering mechanisms in place there. This is all about the SWAMP and its cash machine.

If the U.S. actually supported international law....All associated with putting bioweapons labs in Ukraine would be swinging from trees. All associated with supporting the ashkenazi's, and khazarian mafia would be swinging from yard arms. And all associated with getting their kids fake jobs in Ukraine would be in jail for 60 years, and all their assets seized as any good CCE/ RICO case prosecution should... And any group supporting, covering for, or protecting the CCE/RICO ops would have their badges taken, and be in jail as well.

What did the US accomplish in Vietnam besides getting 55,000 boys killed and 100's of 1000's more injured and costing US taxpayers $1 TRILLION in today's dollars?

What did we accomplish in Afghanistan?  Besides costing the US taxpayers $2.6 TRILLION and 1000's of lives of young men!!!

What did we accomplish in Iraq? Besides costing the US taxpayers $2 TRILLION and 10's of 1000's of live of youny men!!!
 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,481
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

ConservativeWave » Yesterday, 12:59 pm » wrote: Under Donald Trump...

1)  NEITHER China OR Russia invaded ANYONE... [& YOUR 🍊🐖FART DID NOTHING WHEN IRAN BOMBED OUR TROOPS WITH BALLISTIC MISSILES, CONvincing POOTY THAT UKRAINE WAS HIS TO TRY TO TAKE.]

2)  America was Energy Independent and a net exporter of oil and gas... [WHEN YOUR 🍊🐖FART SPREAD COVID ACROSS OUR NATION & NOBODY WAS DRIVING TO WORK ANYMORE BECAUSE THEIR GRANDPARENTS WERE DYING FROM THE 🍊🐖FART PLAGUE THEY WERE BRINGING BACK HOME FROM WORK!]

3)  UKRAINE was READY for a Russian invasion BECAUSE Trump ARMED them... [The Trump administration approved the $39 million sale of defensive lethal weapons to Ukraine, after the White House ordered nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine to be withheld]

4)  NATO was READY for a Russian invasion because TRUMP woke them UP...  and. [NATO HAS ALWAYS BEEN READY!  IF U WEREN'T A tRUMPER SCUM DORK, U WOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!]

5)  OIL was at around $20/barrel... BECAUSE we were PUMPING it under President TRUMP !!,, [WHY DO U RNC SCUM ALWAYS LIE SO MUCH, KNOWING ANY1 CAN CHECK YOUR FILTHY STINKING ASSES?January 31, 202153.60December 31, 202048.73November 30, 202042.30October 31, 202039.90

... NOW OIL is over $100/barrel, and THAT's why prices are HIGH... THAT is NOT the fault of Donald Trump OR the Oil Companies...  THAT was created by JOE Biden... and THAT's why he's TRYING to BLAME it on the Oil Companies !![THE **** OIL STAINED🐷 SCUM =19.5pxARE MAKING RECORD PROFITS, ONLY A STOOOPID ****-STAINED tRUMPER SCUMBAG WOULD BLAME OUR PRESIDENT FOR THAT!]

OH!!  AND... Russia HAS invaded Ukraine [YEP, BECAUSE YOUR 🍊🐖FART HELD BACK THE $400M IN ARMS, DEMANDING THAT UKRAINE FRAME OUR PRESIDENT'S SON WITH HIS LIES, WHICH THEY =19.5pxWOULD NOT DO!], China is THINKING about invading Taiwan [POOTY'S FOXAGANDA KEEPS TELLING U RNC SCUM THAT, HOPING THEY WILL, =19.5pxBECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEIR SEDITIOUS SCUM ROLL!], OIL is over $100/barrel, and is the ONLY reason Russia is somewhat surviving the sanctions they've been saddled with... and ALL because of PRESIDENT Joe Biden... the BUMBLING FOOL !  [NOPE, BECAUSE U FILTHY **** STAINED RNC TOOLS REFUSE TO HOLD THE CORRUPT OIL🐖🐖🐖 ACCOUNTABLE FOR RECORD PROFITS IN THE TIME OF ECONOMIC WAR WITH A MURDERING DICKTATOR!]
Image

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,369
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 13 May 2022, 12:17 pm » wrote: Wasn’t there Russian troops in Venezuela and Syria?
Yes.  While Obama was President...  and they weren't invasion troops. 

 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,369
Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 13 May 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: Russia invaded Georgia, Russia invaded Moldova and sent troops into the breakaway province called Transnistria. Russia has had troops in Syria since the 2010's, You are ignorant, please declare yourself incompetent.
Under Bush, Putin invaded Georgia. 
Under Obama, Putin took Crimea. 
Under Biden Putin invaded the rest of Ukraine. 
Under Trump, Putin invaded no one. 

Trump is the only President this century where Russia didn't try to expand it's territory. 
Oh... and you lied about Moldova:  Russian General Announces Plan to Invade Moldova after Ukraine
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, golfboy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hc73, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 580 guests