This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Dr. Keith Ablow, a very close friend and confidant to Hunter Biden had discussed Joe Biden's dementia with Hunter, as shown by information stored on Hunter's laptop.  In February 2019, Ablow and Hunter discussed hosting a podcast together, with Hunter texting: “Dad is our first guest.”  Ablow responded: “Does he recall details tho, with the dementia and all.”

Hunter retorted: “Not much these days but since it’s all fake news anyway I don’t see the problem.”

When later confronted about those comments, Ablow declined to comment.  However, Dr. Albow once diagnosed then-Vice President Biden as having ‘early onset dementia’ during a 2012 appearance on Fox News.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Skans » 13 May 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: Dr. Keith Ablow, a very close friend and confidant to Hunter Biden had discussed Joe Biden's dementia with Hunter, as shown by information stored on Hunter's laptop.  In February 2019, Ablow and Hunter discussed hosting a podcast together, with Hunter texting: “Dad is our first guest.”  Ablow responded: “Does he recall details tho, with the dementia and all.”

Hunter retorted: “Not much these days but since it’s all fake news anyway I don’t see the problem.”

When later confronted about those comments, Ablow declined to comment.  However, Dr. Albow once diagnosed then-Vice President Biden as having ‘early onset dementia’ during a 2012 appearance on Fox News.
Watch the eyes.. there's a blackness and an emptiness  to them. The anger outbursts.. classic. The odd behavior and all the gaffs. Do you know there IS a medical reason to the ice cream? It's true. It calms them- like a child- emotionally.  Shove an ice cream into a bratty kid and they calm down.
Also the dairy slows down the dementia. Its a craving. Thats why Pelosi has a frig full.  Image  When dealing with my nasty father. I was on a dementia board. I learned a ton over there. :lol:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Watch the eyes.. there's a blackness and an emptiness  to them. The anger outbursts.. classic. The odd behavior and all the gaffs. Do you know there IS a medical reason to the ice cream? It's true. It calms them- like a child- emotionally.  Shove an ice cream into a bratty kid and they calm down.
Also the dairy slows down the dementia. Its a craving. Thats why Pelosi has a frig full.  Image  When dealing with my nasty father. I was on a dementia board. I learned a ton over there. Image
Bad relationship with Dad?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Skans » 13 May 2022, 1:28 pm » wrote: Bad relationship with Dad?
oh yea.. He had dementia and I needed help. lol
He was out of his tree! He threw me into a civil case and a federal. All because he was gonzo!!! I had to fight the VA. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 1:31 pm » wrote: oh yea.. He had dementia and I needed help. lol
He was out of his tree! He threw me into a civil case and a federal. All because he was gonzo!!! I had to fight the VA.
All because of dementia?  Dementia really changes people, I've seen this first hand more than once, there's nothing that can be done about this.   But, was he at least a good dad to you pre-dementia? 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Skans » 13 May 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: All because of dementia?  Dementia really changes people, I've seen this first hand more than once, there's nothing that can be done about this.   But, was he at least a good dad to you pre-dementia?
No. He was mean. I was the only child. Good kid too.
It was an elder exploitation case. We had to file a tort.
In a nut shell. One of his old friends came sniffing around after 30 years after my mother died.... she wouldn't let the guy in the house...
Tried to steal the family farm.. tried to get the house, the land- the bank accounts..the car... The perp  actually signed  my dads life insurance policy over to HIS wife and signed it... VA said that was ok. as long as the ol man wasn't clubbed over the head they said.. well...

I kept going.. there was no stopping me.. in the end.. all that money was eaten up in lawyer fees.. And I didnt care! the very day the VA released what was left.. they both were pushing up daisies. 
I took a team of men over to get back all the guns and everything that was taken. Perp died the next day... never saw a dime.
locally I was famous for what I did. :lol:  rumor is.. it was the stress. :die:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 2:01 pm » wrote: No. He was mean. I was the only child. Good kid too.
In a nut shell. One of his old friends came sniffing around after 30 years after my mother died.... she wouldn't let the guy in the house...
Tried to steal the family farm.. tried to get the house, the land- the bank accounts..the car... The perp  actually signed  my dads life insurance policy over to HIS wife and signed it... VA said that was ok. as long as the ol man wasn't clubbed over the head they said.. well...

I kept going.. there was no stopping me.. in the end.. all that money was eaten up in lawyer fees.. And I didnt care! the very day the VA released what was left.. they both were pushing up daisies. 
I took a team of men over to get back all the guns and everything that was taken. Perp died the next day... never saw a dime.
locally I was famous for what I did. Image  rumor is.. it was the stress. Image
Dang!  Some people have no scruples at all - they are destined to reside in a vile, dark place for all eternity.  Sounds like you pushed the process along a bit.  Sorry your dad was mean, but glad you kicked some Daddy-snatcher's ***.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 1:22 pm » wrote: Watch the eyes.. there's a blackness and an emptiness  to them. The anger outbursts.. classic. The odd behavior and all the gaffs. Do you know there IS a medical reason to the ice cream? It's true. It calms them- like a child- emotionally.  Shove an ice cream into a bratty kid and they calm down.
Also the dairy slows down the dementia. Its a craving. Thats why Pelosi has a frig full.  Image  When dealing with my nasty father. I was on a dementia board. I learned a ton over there. Image

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Skans » 13 May 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: Dang!  Some people have no scruples at all - they are destined to reside in a vile, dark place for all eternity.  Sounds like you pushed the process along a bit.  Sorry your dad was mean, but glad you kicked some Daddy-snatcher's ***.
well.. it's always a man trying to steal what's mine.. The latest is a scumb- bag tenant in my second house. That my ol man left me.. Renter scumbag... Hasn't paid the rent for 3 years. Cant get him out because of the covid! gubmint law...
filed a slip and fall one week after my ol man dropped dead! loser on disability ...  so crazy he shaves all his body hair off? can't make this crap up!!! mental case!
We signed the house over to the bank... it went from an adorable house worth 80 k  to a house so destroyed.. the value has dropped to nothing! 30 k? i walked away! bank cant even get the scum OUT!

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Skans » 13 May 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: Dr. Keith Ablow, a very close friend and confidant to Hunter Biden had discussed Joe Biden's dementia with Hunter, as shown by information stored on Hunter's laptop.  In February 2019, Ablow and Hunter discussed hosting a podcast together, with Hunter texting: “Dad is our first guest.”  Ablow responded: “Does he recall details tho, with the dementia and all.”

https://www.gloucestertimes.com/news/an ... 339ee.html

SALEM — A New Hampshire woman who says she was treated by Dr. Keith Ablow for nearly a decade has now filed a malpractice lawsuit against the former Newburyport psychiatrist.

The Londonderry, New Hampshire, resident alleges that during the course of her treatment by Ablow, he engaged in numerous boundary violations, including those of a sexual nature.

She also alleges that after his medical license was suspended, Ablow asked her to become a pastor in a church he wanted to start.

Ablow, 60, who has offices at 36 Water St. in Newburyport, was sued by four women in 2018 and 2019. All four women alleged boundary violations by Ablow, and three of them said those violations included sexual conduct.

The suits were settled out of court for undisclosed sums.

Ablow’s license to practice psychiatry was summarily suspended by the Board of Registration in Medicine after the allegations came to light in 2019. Ablow continued offering services that did not require a license, including what were described on his own websites as pastoral counseling and life coaching.

Last edited by OdeToJoy on 13 May 2022, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

What we know about celebrity psychiatrist Keith Ablow and the federal raid of his office

Officials raided Ablow's Newburyport office for about six hours

.https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/ ... blow-raid/

February 19, 2020

Dr. Keith Ablow had his Newburyport office raided Thursday by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the latest development in a downward spiral for the celebrity psychiatrist.

Last May, Ablow had his medical license suspended by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine, which labeled Ablow “an immediate and serious threat to public health” at the time. Ablow, 58, was also accused of having sexual relationships with three female patients, who sued him. Their cases resolved in June 2019, according to The Boston Globe.

Little is known about this latest development – a DEA spokesman did not respond to an inquiry from Boston.com. However, Special Agent Timothy Desmond, a spokesman for DEA, told the Globe that raiding Ablow’s office was part of an “ongoing investigation,” but declined to give further detail on what that is, or what authorities took.

Federal authorities also allegedly raided the Daniel Lynch Pharmacy on High Street, according to the Daily News of Newburyport.

For a period of about six hours, starting around 7 a.m., authorities could be seen taking office items and paperwork out of Ablow’s office. Photos from the scene show authorities loading cardboard boxes into the back of vehicles

In the past, Ablow has allegedly prescribed some of the drugs that fall under DEA regulation, the Globe said. The state noted that from 2010 through 2015, Ablow allegedly handed out 37 prescriptions to a woman who started working for him as an intern before becoming his officer manager and executive assistant; 27 of those prescriptions were for Adderall. He also allegedly told her to hold on to some of the pills so he could have them.

The state also alleges that Adderall and Clonazepam were prescribed to another woman who worked for him, the Globe reported.

Skans

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 13 May 2022, 3:50 pm » wrote:  What we know about celebrity psychiatrist Keith Ablow and the federal raid of his office

We all know exactly why Albow's office got raided.  Because, the Biden Administration Feds needed to embroil him in legal proceedings and besmirch his name as a result of what was discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop. 

Regardless, Hunter himself confirmed that his dad had Dementia as early as 2012.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 3:17 pm » wrote: well.. it's always a man trying to steal what's mine.. The latest is a scumb- bag tenant in my second house. That my ol man left me.. Renter scumbag... Hasn't paid the rent for 3 years. Cant get him out because of the covid! gubmint law...
filed a slip and fall one week after my ol man dropped dead! loser on disability ...  so crazy he shaves all his body hair off? can't make this crap up!!! mental case!
We signed the house over to the bank... it went from an adorable house worth 80 k  to a house so destroyed.. the value has dropped to nothing! 30 k? i walked away! bank cant even get the scum OUT!

It sounds like a case for accidents happen....if a dead beat won't leave he needs to be carried out

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

And he still beat trump in a fair election!
What does that say about trump?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Squatchman » 14 May 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: And he still beat trump in a fair election!
What does that say about trump?

Fair ???
Obama, the Dem Mesiah  =  65 million votes.
Biden,   the flat-tire           =  81 million votes.

Millions of no I.D. Mail-in ballots & Ballot-Box stuffing.         1st. time in history.
Wetback Voting because any wetback w/ a driv./lic. can register to vote.
Did those millions of extra votes tip the scales for a Dem victory?       Did they??

Fair???
Mmmmmmmmmm..............."not so much"...................
  :rolleyes:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Dr. Keith Ablow
puhleeeeeze...

I knew Keith when he had hair.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 2:01 pm » wrote: No. He was mean. I was the only child. Good kid too.

locally I was famous for what I did. Image  rumor is.. it was the stress. Image
A young gigolo (~70 years old) arrived back in town and started in on my mother (late 90s). Hit her up for a "loan" of few grand right out of the gate. She loved his attentions. He would sit for hours talking about old times with her. He had been a gigolo dance teacher/partner with her a decade before, but had to flee town.
I took the guy aside and told him I was going to report him to the State and the Feds and get him busted for elder abuse and then take the story to the newspapers. That took care of it, because he had plans of parasitizing the elderly in that well-to-do city and didn't want to be exposed in advance of his efforts.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 14 May 2022, 10:04 am » wrote: A young gigolo (~70 years old) arrived back in town and started in on my mother (late 90s). Hit her up for a "loan" of few grand right out of the gate. She loved his attentions. He would sit for hours talking about old times with her. He had been a gigolo dance teacher/partner with her a decade before, but had to flee town.
I took the guy aside and told him I was going to report him to the State and the Feds and get him busted for elder abuse and then take the story to the newspapers. That took care of it, because he had plans of parasitizing the elderly in that well-to-do city and didn't want to be exposed in advance of his efforts.
Yep, so you get it. Nasty father was a narcissist type. This friend fellow was buttering him up.
It took our nice middle class family and turned it into to a Jerry Springer show. LOL

Drunk dying ol man armed with a gun- a Theif- a Crooked Lawyer involved...... and a Wildly Mad Daughter on the rampage..
Life insurance policy-Money-Car-House-Land-Wood.. all on the line.  :lol:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Ice cream and sunglasses... the sunglasses are to hide his black eyes when he's doped up... I'm trying to remember, has there ever been a president that gave speeches with sunglasses on... I don't think so...

:faint:  

https://twitter.com/i/status/1510286436909699081

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03 ... 681790.jpg

Sleepy old Joe is senile... Like Ronald Reagan?

Say it ain't so.