This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
"If I were a jew, I would be a zionist. I AM a zionist. You don't have to be a jew to be a zionist." - Joe Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGPOOGL5wmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgbgDEmKRY

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 13 May 2022, 7:39 pm » wrote: WHY ARE YOU "TATTLING" ON YOUR [[[MASTERS]]]...?
Aren't you afraid they will arrest you for a [[[HATE SPEECH / THOUGHT CRIME]]]...?

Here's his daddy on idrael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGPOOGL5wmI

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 May 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Am I the only one who finds it interesting that European Christians, through the Balfour  Declaration, decided to give Jewish survivors of nazi Germany and European anti-Semitism a homeland surrounded by the only people on earth who hate Jews more than German nazis?

I understand that Zionists saw Palestine as their "holy land", but I think, if they were handed a piece of the desert to turn into a paradise, a chunk of New Mexico or Southern California would have worked out just fine.
This is actually stupider than your usual posts. The retardation is fecund - well done. 

The jews didn't want area 51, fruitcake. They wanted the palestine mandate. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 17 May 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Am I the only one who finds it interesting that European Christians, through the Balfour  Declaration, decided to give Jewish survivors of nazi Germany and European anti-Semitism a homeland surrounded by the only people on earth who hate Jews more than German nazis?

I understand that Zionists saw Palestine as their "holy land", but I think, if they were handed a piece of the desert to turn into a paradise, a chunk of New Mexico or Southern California would have worked out just fine.
Give them So. Cal or NM........ Image  
How would you have transported their SACRED HALLOWED GROUND to the new location that you have picked out for them...?
Use magic levitation like how the ANCIENT ****** BUILT DEM PYRAMIDS WIT THEIR MINDS 'NSHEEET...? Image  

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 18 May 2022, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 15 May 2022, 1:16 pm » wrote:
There are Jews in Israel who fight for Palestinian rights.

LOL!  Stupid F-ers, just like we have over here, with the likes of you - people who support those who wish to destroy them.

Only fools allow those to live within their borders who fundamentally hate them and want nothing to do with the prevailing culture.  There were good reasons why those in power during the middle ages forced non-conformists to convert/conform or die.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

That's some good dentist there !
This liberal whore ****  BEGGED  for this !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Pastafarian » 18 May 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote: Well, you have to get down and dirty when dealing with Israeli terrorists.
Nothing compared to what you go through when dealing with muslimes !

golfboy

Share      Unread post

More leftwing lies. 

First, the family wanted the body transported in a hurst to the church for services. 
The "protesters" beat the hurst with sticks and drove it away, grabbed the casket and started carrying it themselves. 
The "protesters" threw rocks at Israeli cops then hid LITERALLY under the casket...  and the Israeli's responded by going after them and pulling them out. 

Why is it that liberals lie about everything?

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

golfboy » 18 May 2022, 7:26 pm » wrote: More leftwing lies. 

First, the family wanted the body transported in a hurst to the church for services. 
The "protesters" beat the hurst with sticks and drove it away, grabbed the casket and started carrying it themselves. 
The "protesters" threw rocks at Israeli cops then hid LITERALLY under the casket...  and the Israeli's responded by going after them and pulling them out. 

Why is it that liberals lie about everything?
Is this what your Israeli overlords have told you to say. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Skans » 18 May 2022, 3:01 pm » wrote: LOL!  Stupid F-ers, just like we have over here, with the likes of you - people who support those who wish to destroy them.

Only fools allow those to live within their borders who fundamentally hate them and want nothing to do with the prevailing culture.  There were good reasons why those in power during the middle ages forced non-conformists to convert/conform or die.
That’s what the Nazis said in 1933. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 18 May 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: ****** were the first humans and they lived 50,000 to 100,000 years BEFORE all the other races eventually evolved from the ****** that ventured out of Africa.
50,000 years with Planet Earth all to themselves was more than enough time to invent and discover EVERYTHING.
Yet they never did..time more or less stood still for them with nothing to show for it.
WHO was keeping them down back then...?
The GORILLAS...?
1930 Sub Saharan Africa
 https://youtu.be/ZP1OPezrIIU
Who do you think left Africa and populated the world, you Nazi moron. 

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

EXCELLENT...ISRAELI FORCES ARE AWESOME

Hank

Share      Unread post

Nobody likes Jews.. 

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Shapiro debunked this pretty thoroughly on his show.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 19 May 2022, 5:36 am » wrote: Who do you think left Africa and populated the world, you Nazi moron.
What a stupid question...!!!

The point you are trying to make is pretty typical of what low  IQ child that just got spanked would try to make.... :rolleyes:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

1.  America did nothing to the Jews to then have to provide them with a homeland.  They already lost huge amounts of money and human lives in freeing the Jews.
2.  The Arabs sided with Germany during WWII.  They simply could never accept the defeat. But, in war, when losers lose, they lose land and resources.  That's just the way it goes.
3.  Therefore, giving Jews Arab land or formerly land of the Jews, was appropriate following WWII, if they didn't want German land.   I suppose they could have opted for German land - that would have been interesting.

dickens

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

JinnMartini » 18 May 2022, 6:26 pm » wrote: That's some good dentist there !
This liberal whore ****  BEGGED  for this !
You must also be admiring Dr. Mengele.