This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

**** them jewzzies !

The state of Israel is not of these times anymore .

And needs to either disappear or relocate ! 

Vermont would be a nice choice  . . .  same size  . . .  about ! 

Or maybe Texas  . . .  @Taipan  ?

You Texans can take all the Ukrainians and Jewzzies you want   . . .   the rest will be killed by the Russians ! 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Who needs a state of Israel now ?

It's just a pain in the *** . . . and more corrupt than Ukraine !

lewstherin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

**** ALL foreign aid. from israel to ukraine. i never have understood the concept of foreign aid. **** them. we have problems of our own.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: Who needs a state of Israel now ?

Well....if you are  able to "crash" the next [[[BILDERBERG SUMMIT]]] and get ahold of a microphone...see what happens when you make this suggestion to the [[[GLOBALIST ELITE]]] who are in attendance.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 6:56 pm » wrote: **** them jewzzies !

You Texans can take all the Ukrainians and Jewzzies you want   . . .   the rest will be killed by the Russians !
@Taipan  DOES NOT LIVE IN TEXAS. I DO. I WILL ONLY SUPPORT RUSSIANS MOVING TO TEXAS. **** THE UKIES AND JEWZZ

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

lewstherin » 13 May 2022, 7:10 pm » wrote: **** ALL foreign aid. from israel to ukraine. i never have understood the concept of foreign aid. **** them. we have problems of our own.
Jizzreal is a FASCIST STATE with NUKE MISSILES aimed at Europe!

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Turophobia » 13 May 2022, 8:19 pm » wrote: @Taipan  DOES NOT LIVE IN TEXAS. I DO. I WILL ONLY SUPPORT RUSSIANS MOVING TO TEXAS. **** THE UKIES AND JEWZZ

That is not what John Hagee & Cornerstone Church says.
And personally speaking, I can trust Fatman Hagee a lot further than I can trust you.

I like a good "Hellfire & Brimstone" preacher, don't you?
Old Hagee don't equivocate about nothing!!    He don't sit on the fence !!
His policy is simple.     "Get right with God.......or BE DAMNED" !!      I like that kind of stuff.
My & my family used to sit up in the balcony in right field.                                   
:)  

https://youtu.be/xDpz4XFWT88

Taipan

Share      Unread post

OK.
We will.
Problem solved.

NEXT !!                                             
:clap:  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Turophobia » 13 May 2022, 8:19 pm » wrote:  I WILL ONLY SUPPORT RUSSIANS MOVING TO TEXAS. 
  So we can hunt them diwn like the vermin they are.
Maybe like hogs,out of a helicopter with AR 15s.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Sure, better to help advance the 1400 year goal, of those whose ambition is to conquer you and subjugate you to prostrating yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen".

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

freeman

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: Who needs a state of Israel now ?

Right! Get rid of our only friend in the Middle East! They vote with us at the U.N. more consistently than every other country that we give aid to. Indeed most that we help, vote against us 70% of the time.
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/interna ... n-304-time

"In 2020, the countries whose votes coincided with the U.S. most often were Israel (which voted 91 percent of the time in alignment with the U.S.), Micronesia (69 percent), Canada (64 percent), Australia (63 percent), Britain (61 percent), Marshall Islands (60 percent), Hungary (59 percent), France (58 percent), and the Czech Republic (57 percent).
At the other end of the scale, the countries whose votes coincided with the U.S. least often were all autocratic regimes antagonistic towards the United States:  Syria’s Assad regime (15 percent), Iran (16 percent), Venezuela’s Maduro regime (16 percent), Cuba (17 percent), Nicaragua (17 percent), China (19 percent), Cambodia (19 percent), Burundi (19 percent), and Zimbabwe (19 percent)."

After all, why should Jews have a place of their own! 2500 years wasn't near long enough for gentiles to be persecuting them and kicking their asses all around the world.
Time for another pogrom eigh?!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews

And while we're at it, let's remove U.S. borders, throw out our constitution and scatter ourselves all over the world and invite the Muhammadans come and take over our property.

You would also be destroying the lives of Israeli non-Muslim Arabs, that receive protection from the Israeli Jewish State.

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 14 May 2022, 8:52 am » wrote:   So we can hunt them diwn like the vermin they are.
Maybe like hogs,out of a helicopter with AR 15s.
You must be an "internet hunter" 
LOL you fat dumb ignorant Michigan Hick!

Chiroptophobia

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 14 May 2022, 7:20 am » wrote: My & my family used to sit up in the balcony in right field.                                    Image  

https://youtu.be/xDpz4XFWT88
free seats... figures. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Judgment Day.
Jinn-Dog.......................must be hung until he is dead??
Wait......let's look again.

There is a knock on the door.
Man........mounted on War-Horse..................
"Will you give Jinn-Dog grace??

No. 
Did you know that I know that he love freedom of speech........
........ just as much as you do??

Well........no.....................   
Freedom is important.
I want your fierce soul................to fight on my side.                            :)            

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Is she training her mouth muscles for sucking a  BBC ?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Have you guys seen that commercial running on fox?
Send money for the ol lady joos who need food?
ok that's sad..
but you know what I wonder.. why are they running it here?
let Israel bail them out..
Loaded. let them help.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

sootedupCyndi » 15 May 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: Have you guys seen that commercial running on fox?
Send money for the ol lady joos who need food?
ok that's sad..
but you know what I wonder.. why are they running it here?
let Israel bail them out..
Loaded. let them help.

there are no starving old lady jews. That is total fiction. You should ask why they are lying about that.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 15 May 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: there are no starving old lady jews. That is total fiction. You should ask why they are lying about that.
That was my next thought.. scam. LOL 
:wave:   It irks the **** outta me. I mean that.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

freeman » 14 May 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: Right! Get rid of our only friend in the Middle East! They vote with us at the U.N. more consistently than every other country that we give aid to. Indeed most that we help, vote against us 70% of the time.

"In 2020, the countries whose votes coincided with the U.S. most often were Israel (which voted 91 percent of the time in alignment with the U.S.), Micronesia (69 percent), Canada (64 percent), Australia (63 percent), Britain (61 percent), Marshall Islands (60 percent), Hungary (59 percent), France (58 percent), and the Czech Republic (57 percent).
At the other end of the scale, the countries whose votes coincided with the U.S. least often were all autocratic regimes antagonistic towards the United States:  Syria’s Assad regime (15 percent), Iran (16 percent), Venezuela’s Maduro regime (16 percent), Cuba (17 percent), Nicaragua (17 percent), China (19 percent), Cambodia (19 percent), Burundi (19 percent), and Zimbabwe (19 percent)."

After all, why should Jews have a place of their own! 2500 years wasn't near long enough for gentiles to be persecuting them and kicking their asses all around the world.
Time for another pogrom eigh?!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews

And while we're at it, let's remove U.S. borders, throw out our constitution and scatter ourselves all over the world and invite the Muhammadans come and take over our property.

You would also be destroying the lives of Israeli non-Muslim Arabs, that receive protection from the Israeli Jewish State.
wtf do you mean 'our' only friend in the middle east?

im a white american. I dont give a **** about this jewish controlled system and it doesnt give a **** about me. I dont give a **** about the middle east. I have no representation in the USA and i have no state that represents my interests.

and sure...i dont give a **** if jews get pogrommed either. IN fact it would be kinda cool.