This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Pay to stay labeled a social identity by God, country, community theater of doubting now is eternity measuring life by economic status of fooling everyone else worse than fooled oneself one's biological displacement isn't eternally separated from all others by blood or occupying time inhabiting space now.

Don't like being typecast by race, creed color, national origin, gender, generation, political leaning, spiritual conviction, economic rank, etc, then don't fall into stereotyping others.

build a better mousetrap and the worlds of reality destroy the species from which they came intellectually to fruition here now as ancestrally practiced.
There is no safety in numbers when the numbers won't accept their natural time adapting to space only evolving as reproductively present now.

All society provides is excuses to defy time as naturally displaced thermodynamically changing form shaped since conceived never the same total sum again for the duration of adapting to life beyond the womb ontto entering one's tomb.

Great great grandchildren that never reach being 1 of 16 great great grandparents become extinct at any point of 4 generation gaps prior to arrival of one's great great grandchild.

People fear the known because instincts navigate life only evolving here now. Context creates doubt handed down ancestrally forward corrupting all 5 generations occupying space here.

omh

Share      Unread post

Everyone, put your faith up against understanding compounding biological results evolving at the same time, same atmosphere as ancestrally present all 5 generations included regardless race, creed, color, national origin, political leaning, intellectual conviction, economic status, gender bias, gender identity, gender preference as a mate.

Man made realities vs kinetic evolving in plain sight as equally reproduced to ancestral specification of geographically here socially behaving as taking place..

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 14 May 2022, 9:15 am » wrote: Everyone, put your faith up against understanding compounding biological results evolving at the same time, same atmosphere as ancestrally present all 5 generations included regardless race, creed, color, national origin, political leaning, intellectual conviction, economic status, gender bias, gender identity, gender preference as a mate.

Man made realities vs kinetic evolving in plain sight as equally reproduced to ancestral specification of geographically here socially behaving as taking place..
Talk about incoherent ramblings ! 

Geez  . . .  is there a school that teaches that kind of **** ?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 14 May 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: Talk about incoherent ramblings ! 

Geez  . . .  is there a school that teaches that kind of **** ?

I describe kinetic spontaneously here simultaneously one of a kind for over 7.8 billion homo sapiens that only learned to debate single issue one topic mantra with 2 sides to pick from using all expanding details equalled to contracting results of a complete population of the species ancestrally separated as biologically displaced since inception of the species, nobody can pinpoint by clock or calendar configuration because every society won't accept time is stationary throughout history.

doesn't matter which side creationism or evolutionism as both won't accept the universe is centered evolving as displaced now in series parallel evolving cycles present inorganically and ancestrally limited to this atmosphere.

omh

Share      Unread post

another deflection to protect intellectual illusions of reality brought to fruition by organized doubts and orchestrated chaos against honest soles by corrupted souls.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

No.

But Minor Tom can hear me loud and clear ! 

I'm going to order a pizza now !
I'm sure 17yo Tom will be ringing my doorbell within 20 minutes   !

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 14 May 2022, 7:32 pm » wrote: No.

But Minor Tom can hear me loud and clear ! 

I'm going to order a pizza now !
I'm sure 17yo Tom will be ringing my doorbell within 20 minutes   !
He's calling OHM...!!

omh

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER » 14 May 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: He's calling OHM...!!

You make up a lot of crap to aid in deflecting anyone capable of imploding your reality and humanity. Really does show by your actions how corrupted you rather be than correcting social narratives cradle to grave forward with life only mutually evolving now.