This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Near the beginning of Donald Trump’s time in office, the then-president had a pressing question for his national-security aides and administration officials: Does China have the secret technology — a weapon, even — to create large, man-made hurricanes and then launch them at the United States? And if so, would this constitute an act of war by a foreign power, and could the U.S. retaliate militarily? Then-President Trump repeatedly asked about this, according to two former senior administration officials and a third person briefed on the matter.

 “It was almost too stupid for words,” said a former Trump official intimately familiar with the then-sitting president’s inquiry. “I did not get the sense he was joking at all.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... r-1350638/



 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
No....seriously...


Hurricane Gun.


 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,497
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: Near the beginning of Donald Trump’s time in office, the then-president had a pressing question for his national-security aides and administration officials: Does China have the secret technology — a weapon, even — to create large, man-made hurricanes and then launch them at the United States? And if so, would this constitute an act of war by a foreign power, and could the U.S. retaliate militarily? Then-President Trump repeatedly asked about this, according to two former senior administration officials and a third person briefed on the matter.

 “It was almost too stupid for words,” said a former Trump official intimately familiar with the then-sitting president’s inquiry. “I did not get the sense he was joking at all.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... r-1350638/
Trump NEVER suggested anyone should "drink bleach", you lying scumbag!
Either print his exact quote or stop your **** lying, you desperate loser eggplant *******!

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Trump NEVER suggested anyone should "drink bleach", you lying scumbag!
Either print his exact quote or stop your **** lying, you desperate loser eggplant *******!
I e had the discussion with him many times.  He won’t post any links.  I have.  And he will still lie about it,

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Trump NEVER suggested anyone should "drink bleach", you lying scumbag!
Either print his exact quote or stop your **** lying, you desperate loser eggplant *******!
What you're saying is that Grifty may be "Hurricane Gun Stupid" but not quite "Drinking Bleach Stupid"...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:31 am » wrote: I e had the discussion with him many times.  He won’t post any links.  I have.  And he will still lie about it,
Why do you lie about this, Sheilagh?


Oh ..wait.....of course...


This is awkward.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:37 am » wrote: Why do you lie about this, Sheilagh?

Oh ..wait.....of course...

This is awkward.
If you are still Promoting the lie that he drank bleach and promoted it apparently it is quite awkward for YOU.   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: If you are still Promoting the lie that he drank bleach and promoted it apparently it is quite awkward for YOU.   Image   Image
I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,497
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: What you're saying is that Grifty may be "Hurricane Gun Stupid" but not quite "Drinking Bleach Stupid"...
No, I'm just saying you're a lying scumbag who has no other alternative but to lie about Trump as you and every stupid liberal has been doing for 5 years.  And even after all the lies, you're still dumb enough to think people are as ignorant as you are to keep falling for your ****.  But you have no other alternative thanks to the ineptitude of the demented turd you voted for to become a fraudulent president.  

Bottom line is this: You idiots held a FAKE hearing to investigate a FAKE insurrection to cover up the FAKE election of a FAKE president!
Image
 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid
One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.
So how is he "unknown"?

What, other than the fact that Grifty is that stupid, is required?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: So how is he "unknown"?

What, other than the fact that Grifty is that stupid, is required?
Once again BV doubles down on stupid.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 14,993
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: Near the beginning of Donald Trump’s time in office, the then-president had a pressing question for his national-security aides and administration officials: Does China have the secret technology — a weapon, even — to create large, man-made hurricanes and then launch them at the United States? And if so, would this constitute an act of war by a foreign power, and could the U.S. retaliate militarily? Then-President Trump repeatedly asked about this, according to two former senior administration officials and a third person briefed on the matter.

 “It was almost too stupid for words,” said a former Trump official intimately familiar with the then-sitting president’s inquiry. “I did not get the sense he was joking at all.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... r-1350638/

Oh look, no thoughts of his own, as usual. Pathetic. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: Once again BV doubles down on stupid.
Dwarf 

You assert.

I demonstrate.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: Dwarf 

You assert.

I demonstrate.
Then demonstrate it for the new folk.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: Dwarf 

You assert.

I demonstrate.
Not only did I assert what your story claims I will demonstrate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

viewtopic.php?p=1751951#p1751951

As I said ONE SOURCE who was in jail when that article was written.

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote: Not only did I assert what your story claims I will demonstrate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

viewtopic.php?p=1751951#p1751951

As I said ONE SOURCE who was in jail when that article was written.
no Diverty, reframy
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,281
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid
One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.

 

 
My assertion.
Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: Dwarf 

You assert.

I demonstrate.
Not only did I assert what your story claims I will demonstrate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

viewtopic.php?p=1751951#p1751951

As I said ONE SOURCE who was in jail when that article was written.

 

 
The demonstration of my assertion. 
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote: Not only did I assert what your story claims I will demonstrate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

viewtopic.php?p=1751951#p1751951

As I said ONE SOURCE who was in jail when that article was written.
no Diverty, reframy
 

 
FIFY

You running from your words.  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 41,661

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid
One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.

 

 
 
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote:
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.
So how is he "unknown"?

What, other than the fact that Grifty is that stupid, is required?
 

 
 
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: So how is he "unknown"?

What, other than the fact that Grifty is that stupid, is required?
Once again BV doubles down on stupid.

 
The Assertions.

The Run.

 

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,382
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid
Of course you do, because you don't have the integrity or self respect that it takes to admit you're wrong.
That's why you're a liberal. 

Even Politifact says you're a liar.   So do I. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], B. See is a shill, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, dickens, FJB, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, michaelf, Monderegal, mrMarduk, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 633 guests