This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: So how is he "unknown"?

What, other than the fact that Grifty is that stupid, is required?
Don't forget.  ^^ This moron voted for Biden, and calls OTHER people stupid. 

michaelf

Share      Unread post

Rolling stone? Reading that crap will rot you're brain.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: I still stand by it.

And have provided a supporting citation.

There is overwhelming evidence that Grifty is every bit that stupid
One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote:
Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: One unknown source where there was no verification.  The source being a con man who is/was in jail.
So how is he "unknown"?

Huey » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: So how is he "unknown"?

Once again BV doubles down on stupid.

The Assertions.

The Run.

You gotta be kidding me.  You doubled down on stupid by continuing to promote this story as fact.  No one knew who the guy was until this story.  No one supported his claim.  No proof other than a con man in Jail.  No independent verification. 

Keep spinning. Every assertion I made concerning this story was correct.

Game.  Set.  Match. 

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Zeets2 » 14 May 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Trump NEVER suggested anyone should "drink bleach", you lying scumbag!
Either print his exact quote or stop your **** lying, you desperate loser eggplant *******!
You’re right, it wasn’t “drink bleach”. It was “inject disinfectant “. 

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

Huey

Share      Unread post

thelion » 14 May 2022, 12:32 pm » wrote: You’re right, it wasn’t “drink bleach”. It was “inject disinfectant “. 

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
He wasn’t telling anyone to do anything.  He was asking a question of the doctors on stage with him.

Huey

Share      Unread post

@Blackvegetable  

This is your boy:

In his weekly church podcast on April 26, Grenon lashed out against the government: “When Congress does immoral things, passes immoral laws, that’s when you pick up guns, right?” “You want a Waco? Do they want a Waco?” Two weeks later, he turned his attention to Judge Kathleen M. Williams: “You think we’re afraid of some Obama-appointed judge that broke their oath?” “This judge could go to jail.” “You could be taken out, Ms. Williams.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/inv ... 660825002/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:17 pm » wrote: You gotta be kidding me.  You doubled down on stupid by continuing to promote this story as fact.  No one knew who the guy was until this story.  No one supported his claim.  No proof other than a con man in Jail.  No independent verification. 

Game.  Set.  Match.
No one knew who the guy was until this story.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/us/m ... id-19.html

**** idiot.

Game.  Set.  Match.
You're a moron, Twatty

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
golfboy » 14 May 2022, 12:15 pm » wrote: Don't forget.  ^^ This moron voted for Biden, and calls OTHER people stupid.
Do you doubt that you're a moron, Goofball?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:37 pm » wrote: He wasn’t telling anyone to do anything.  He was asking a question of the doctors on stage with him.
You go, Toady..

He was actually mangling the details of a briefing he had just been given.

Donald Trump is a massive moron.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Lmao!  An article about the bleach story.  As I said nobody knew who he was until the bleach story.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: You go, Toady..

He was actually mangling the details of a briefing he had just been given.

Donald Trump is a massive moron.
You are entitled to your own opinion.  But your are not entitled to your own facts.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 1:37 pm » wrote: Lmao!  An article about the bleach story.  As I said nobody knew who he was until the bleach story.
What is the date of the NYT citation?

what is the date of the guardian citation?

Which comes first?

#readhissig 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 1:40 pm » wrote: What is the date of the NYT citation?

what is the date of the guardian citation?

Which comes first?

#readhissig
I was not talking about just the Guardian Story.  The guardian story you used the second one they did.  

But you tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.  Now go have a drink and settle down .

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 1:39 pm » wrote: You are entitled to your own opinion.  But your are not entitled to your own facts.

https://time.com/5827448/birx-trump-dis ... -sunlight/

**** idiot.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 1:42 pm » wrote: I was not talking about just the Guardian Story.  The guardian story you used the second one they did.  

But you tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.  Now go have a drink and settle down .
Dwarf,

Don't pixilate yourself.

#readhissig

Then answer the questions. 

**** idiot.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 1:45 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

Don't pixilate yourself.

#readhissig

Then answer the questions. 

**** idiot.
I have no need to answer questions.  I made assertions.  I then demonstrated those assertions are correct.  The record is clear.  

I’m good.

PS.  You still only have one source that says Trump drank the bleach.  And he is a con man in jail who no one knew about until this story.  

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Huey » 14 May 2022, 12:37 pm » wrote: He wasn’t telling anyone to do anything.  He was asking a question of the doctors on stage with him.
That’s a cowardly evasion of responsibility, and ignoring that it was a RHETORICAL question in the first place. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 May 2022, 1:48 pm » wrote: I have no need to answer questions.  I made assertions.  I then demonstrated those assertions are correct.  The record is clear.  

I’m good.

PS.  You still only have one source that says Trump drank the bleach.  And he is a con man in jail who no one knew about until this story.
Yes, you do.

Because you're a moron.

The bleach cure scam was public knowledge several months before the guardian article.

Huey

Share      Unread post

thelion » 14 May 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: That’s a cowardly evasion of responsibility, and ignoring that it was a RHETORICAL question in the first place.
Here is the context, from a left leaning source.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... nfectant-/

If you could show me where in that context he instructed people to inject bleach or drink it you will have my concession.