This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Gangster’s paradise: how organised crime took over Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWfnO7fhQM

Me...I'm on the side of working men and women in this country and Ukraine.  WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?

If you don't work in a sweatshop, thank a Union. If you do work in a sweatshop, start a Union.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Why deflect to Russia when we have the Hillary/Obama/Biden get rich quick schemes in America?

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 14 May 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: Gangster’s paradise: how organised crime took over Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWfnO7fhQM

Me...I'm on the side of working men and women in this country and Ukraine.  WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?

If you don't work in a sweatshop, thank a Union. If you do work in a sweatshop, start a Union.

Honest about my biological time occupying space here as equally reproduced to this adapt or become extinct environment intellectual minds don't navigate in real time, just social justifications throughout history to current 5 generations present.

You will never admit that your time is limited to your duration of existing conceived to decomposed here now same as anything else organically ancestrally displaced in this atmosphere.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 14 May 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: Honest about my biological time occupying space here as equally reproduced to this adapt or become extinct environment intellectual minds don't navigate in real time, just social justifications throughout history to current 5 generations present.

good grief, how in the hell can you write in english but never make sense? it is mind boggling.

omh

Share      Unread post

jerra b » 14 May 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: good grief, how in the hell can you write in english but never make sense? it is mind boggling.
you debate talking points of social divide, I describe evolving in plain sight. I discuss the whole, you create doubt there is a comprehendible whole.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 May 2022, 9:51 am » wrote: Why deflect to Russia when we have the Hillary/Obama/Biden get rich quick schemes in America?
America is one big get rich quick scheme and has been right out of the gate.  You think the 15th century European monarchs were out to bring christ to the new world heathens?  They wanted the heathens dead and their gold.  You think the elitist founders were in it to bring freedom to the settlers oppressed by european royalty?  They were in it for the cheap land and power.  The get rich quick scheme mentality is as American as apple pie and madras Bermuda shorts.  The Constitution and organization of US government was designed for the benefit of those already at the top.  Look how well it's working for them.  Hell...it's working pretty **** good for me.

Russia is a murderous criminal enterprenterprise.  The closest thing we have ever had to it is the Trump presidency.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 May 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: Honest about my biological time occupying space here as equally reproduced to this adapt or become extinct environment intellectual minds don't navigate in real time, just social justifications throughout history to current 5 generations present.

You will never admit that your time is limited to your duration of existing conceived to decomposed here now same as anything else organically ancestrally displaced in this atmosphere.
More than anything, we can depend on ohm to never declare which side he's on.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 May 2022, 10:14 am » wrote: you debate talking points of social divide, I describe evolving in plain sight. I discuss the whole, you create doubt there is a comprehendible whole.
evolving in plain sight is yet another of your meaningless phrases. it is pure gibberish. if you are trying to impress people with your intellect, let me inform you, you are not.

if anyone does think you make sense, they can state their case and why.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

jerrab » 14 May 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: good grief, how in the hell can you write in english but never make sense? it is mind boggling.
Easy !
He throws a bunch of words on the table, shuffles them and then picks them up randomly and type them into a post !

Isn't it   @omh  ?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

JinnMartini » 14 May 2022, 11:41 am » wrote: Easy !
He throws a bunch of words on the table, shuffles them and then picks them up randomly and type them into a post !

Isn't it   @omh  ?

:rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 14 May 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: More than anything, we can depend on ohm to never declare which side he's on.

honesty about evolving here one at a time. the collective creators of doubt legislate morality, ethics, legality, economic value to content by context in theories and theologies always suggesting life exceeds ancestrally present now.

omh

Share      Unread post

jerra b » 14 May 2022, 11:18 am » wrote:
omh » 14 May 2022, 10:14 am » wrote: you debate talking points of social divide, I describe evolving in plain sight. I discuss the whole, you create doubt there is a comprehendible whole.
evolving in plain sight is yet another of your meaningless phrases. it is pure gibberish. if you are trying to impress people with your intellect, let me inform you, you are not.

if anyone does think you make sense, they can state their case and why.
Jinn Martini » 14 May 2022, 11:41 am » wrote:
jerrab » 14 May 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: good grief, how in the hell can you write in english but never make sense? it is mind boggling.
Easy !

Isn't it   @[/i]  ?
Taipan » 14 May 2022, 11:43 am » wrote:
JinnMartini » 14 May 2022, 11:41 am » wrote: Easy !

Isn't it   @[i[/i]  ?

:rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:  
in a democracy of public opinion governing forward as a society I lose 3 to 1 picking intellectualism over evolving as genetically displaced since inception of the species and conceptions change DNA people living here currently.

Everyone serving ideology first will not bring thermodynamics and ancestral displacement to every debate of kinetic outcomes already arrived today won't be total sum again tomorrow 24 times each rotation of the planet.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 May 2022, 12:13 pm » wrote: in a democracy of public opinion governing forward as a society I lose 3 to 1 picking intellectualism over evolving as genetically displaced since inception of the species and conceptions change DNA people living here currently.

Everyone serving ideology first will not bring thermodynamics and ancestral displacement to every debate of kinetic outcomes already arrived today won't be total sum again tomorrow 24 times each rotation of the planet.
you are not choosing intellectualism. if anything you are insulting intellectualism if you think stringing bunch of words together is intellectualism

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
jerrab » 14 May 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote: you are not choosing intellectualism. if anything you are insulting intellectualism if you think stringing bunch of words together is intellectualism
Maybe this will help...

I have suggested this before and it seems to have no effect on my sterling relationship with sole result. (omh)

Pick out one word or maybe a phrase he has deigned to place before you.
Criticize it or agree with it. Challenge its grammar or spelling. Doesn't matter.
You will enjoy the ride. Whether or not if you're serious or joking. Also doesn't matter.

Hope this helps.

ps
Shhhhh..... This is a secret. :)  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 14 May 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: America is one big get rich quick scheme and has been right out of the gate.  You think the 15th century European monarchs were out to bring christ to the new world heathens?  They wanted the heathens dead and their gold.  You think the elitist founders were in it to bring freedom to the settlers oppressed by european royalty?  They were in it for the cheap land and power.  The get rich quick scheme mentality is as American as apple pie and madras Bermuda shorts.  The Constitution and organization of US government was designed for the benefit of those already at the top.  Look how well it's working for them.  Hell...it's working pretty **** good for me.

Russia is a murderous criminal enterprenterprise.  The closest thing we have ever had to it is the Trump presidency.
Are you trying to place today's standards on the 15th century?

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 14 May 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: Russia is a murderous criminal enterprenterprise.  The closest thing we have ever had to it is the Trump presidency.
You really are a special kind of stupid if you believe this.
Biden and Clinton were absolutely the most corrupt modern Presidents.
Both of them sold their Presidencies to the highest bidder.   For Clinton it was China, for Biden it is China, Iran and Ukraine. 

Then of course there was Hillary and her "charity" that fleeced the poor in Haiti after it was destroyed.
Remember how she had to shut it down after she lost to Trump and "donations" dried up?
Weird how all those foreign countries were interested in giving her money, right up until she lost all her power. 

omh

Share      Unread post

jerra b » 14 May 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote: you are not choosing intellectualism. if anything you are insulting intellectualism if you think stringing bunch of words together is intellectualism
As much as intellectualism denounces instinctive awareness from One's DNA proportionate location. Mob rule and democracy are parallel thought patterns.

Hoping biology isn't the single source of eternal separation of ancestors currently evolving in order of arriving since conceived and that began after inception of original DNA streaming as adapting to geographical conditions or eroded inorganic matter transformed into organic results increasing numbers because more are reproduced than die off since birth.

that lasts until reproductions stop adding great great grandchildren one at a time. parents come from a spontaneous event of conceiving another generation and their ancestral position in total sum takes another title of 2 parenting each arriving great great grandchild of the 2 parents 4 generations prior.

Past ends here and future only evolves now. Per cycle duration is individually limited tto one's ability to adapt with never the same total sum again.

You cannot cope with it mentally seeking mob rule to justify taking advantage of those able to adapt with now being eternity using sedition or seduction, theories or theologies, promises of better tomorrows and reproductions don't exceed evolving here now.

Catch 22. No win situation where everyone promises a win win scenario tomorrow if everyone becomes loyal to possibilities all the time evolving here now, no questions asked.

Pick a side justified by facts statistically averaging total sum past against each only time apart now.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

golfboy » 14 May 2022, 4:31 pm » wrote: You really are a special kind of stupid if you believe this.
Biden and Clinton were absolutely the most corrupt modern Presidents.
Both of them sold their Presidencies to the highest bidder.   For Clinton it was China, for Biden it is China, Iran and Ukraine. 

Then of course there was Hillary and her "charity" that fleeced the poor in Haiti after it was destroyed.
Remember how she had to shut it down after she lost to Trump and "donations" dried up?
Weird how all those foreign countries were interested in giving her money, right up until she lost all her power.
:x   :x   :x  
WRONG! Nixon sold us out to China, kissing Mao's fat *** and opening the flood gates for them to steal our techknowledgy and labor and companies!
And H.W. Bush sucked Saudi **** all for BIG OIL and profits, and gave them the store!
Ike installed the Shah of Iran and corrupted Persia and let loose the Brutal CIA goons to force Guatamala into a coup.
Notice: They were all Rethuglirats!!!!

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 14 May 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote: :x   :x   :x  
WRONG! Nixon sold us out to China, kissing Mao's fat *** and opening the flood gates for them to steal our techknowledgy and labor and companies!
And H.W. Bush sucked Saudi **** all for BIG OIL and profits, and gave them the store!
Ike installed the Shah of Iran and corrupted Persia and let loose the Brutal CIA goons to force Guatamala into a coup.
Notice: They were all Rethuglirats!!!!
Congress had to approve all deals. back then dems own congress and senate for 40 years running. wasn't it when Republicans did the contract with america in the first half of the 1990's was the first time in like 80 years republicans took two legislative houses? and wasn't it also since FDR the scotus was packed with progressives.

Still is.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 May 2022, 5:15 pm » wrote: Congress had to approve all deals. back then dems own congress and senate for 40 years running. wasn't it when Republicans did the contract with america in the first half of the 1990's was the first time in like 80 years republicans took two legislative houses? and wasn't it also since FDR the scotus was packed with progressives.

Still is.
WRONG! The CIA's master thug , Allen Dulles ran the CIA to his own liking, until Kennedy fired his fascist ***!
Dulles corrupted Chile and got the brurtal General Pinochet in to overthrow Allende who had democratically won office as president. And the current SCOTUS is PACKED with conservatives you IDIOT!