This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 2:58 pm » wrote: I adore you too! YOR one of my favorite posters! Image  see dat?
yep and Iyou are one of my favorite posters.

I sure hope my animation works for you. I spent a lot of time making them.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Beekeeper » 29 May 2022, 11:45 am » wrote: I might be best aligned with SootedUpCyndi because I bet she is purdier than anyone else.

LOL.
damn you! I haven't ever heard that word!
Now you sent me all the way to googly! :wave:  that's a long trip!! I'll be back.... maybe tomorrow.
if i don't return come looking for me :blush:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

jerrab » 29 May 2022, 2:54 pm » wrote: girls should compete against  boys?

warning-turn down the soun,d it sucks in the video.

https://youtu.be/vmOE3CUXdJE
If watching 4th Grade football is your thing...good for you...! :rofl:  

The truth is there are HUNDREDS OF  HIGH SCHOOL BOYS WHO HAVE SET ATHLETIC RECORDS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAN ARE FASTER, HIGHER AND FARTHER THAN THE REAL ADULT WOMENS WORLD RECORDS

jerra b

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 29 May 2022, 3:14 pm » wrote: If watching 4th Grade football is your thing...good for you...! Image  

The truth is there are HUNDREDS OF  HIGH SCHOOL BOYS WHO HAVE SET ATHLETIC RECORDS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAN ARE FASTER, HIGHER AND FARTHER THAN THE REAL ADULT WOMENS WORLD RECORDS

boys are naturally stronger/faster than girls that is why I disagree with you and think boys should not compete against girls.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

jerrab » 29 May 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: boys are naturally stronger/faster than girls that is why I disagree with you and think boys should not compete against girls.
I thought you were arguing FOR men to compete against girls...?
When boys and girls are young is when you might find less size difference or else more girls who are larger than boys.
After reading my last post how could you come away thinking that I support men competing against women...?

jerra b

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 29 May 2022, 3:37 pm » wrote: I thought you were arguing FOR men to compete against girls...?
When boys and girls are young is when you might find less size difference or else more girls who are larger than boys.
After reading my last post how could you come away thinking that I support men competing against women...?

nope. I am sgainst boys on girls teams or competing against them.  some girls have already lost scholarships.

it is not about size, it is about muscle mass.

that is why I posted the video.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: OK- let me know when your ready!
I sent you a notification on another  thread.   :)   

jerra b

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 29 May 2022, 3:37 pm » wrote: I thought you were arguing FOR men to compete against girls...?

I am not 100 per cent for either party.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 11:44 am » wrote: I am sort of that way too. I lean right.. but tend to do each issue separately.
never right down the party line.. I think. Image   Image  
More like an old fashioned democrat used to be.
Against big corporations and their greed.. for unions.. dont believe in global warming.. etc etc

as far as politicians go I like adam kinzinger. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 4:21 pm » wrote: as far as politicians go I like adam kinzinger.
i know the name.. but i cant place him right now :wave:   i'm hazy today :lol:  

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: i know the name.. but i cant place him right now Image   i'm hazy today Image
he is not super famous,

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 4:56 pm » wrote: he is not super famous,
how about rand paul. i like him.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 5:00 pm » wrote: how about rand paul. i like him.

honestly. he was the only one for abandoning the kurds .people like  mcconnell, rubuio were shocked. so was I.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 5:04 pm » wrote: honestly. he was the only one for abandoning the kurds .people like  mcconnell, rubuio were shocked. so was I.
 no i dont follow international politics.. :blink:  
 but i luved him going after Fauci.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: OK- let me know when your ready!
let  me know if this works, thanks.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/I0j3C ... authuser=1

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 5:04 pm » wrote: honestly. he was the only one for abandoning the kurds .people like  mcconnell, rubuio were shocked. so was I.
YES IT WORKS! Kaleidoscopes.. I luv them.
Something funny to tell you.. I make them out of fabric. very intricate and complicated drafting.. octagons.  Image  
how did you make that?
in the fabric world.. they call them Mariners compass. that's an example of one.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
I like many posters here but can't say any align with me politically. Those that agree with my opinions on the Ukraine situation seem preoccupied with race. Those that share my opinions on race are generally far to my left in other views. Just as an example.

Independent

Share      Unread post

@Independent is by far the most like me.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 8:02 pm » wrote: YES IT WORKS! Kaleidoscopes.. I luv them.
Something funny to tell you.. I make them out of fabric. very intricate and complicated drafting.. octagons.  Image  
how did you make that?
in the fabric world.. they call them Mariners compass. that's an example of one.

making things out of fabric is hard. I do things on the computer.

Last edited by jerra b on 29 May 2022, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 8:02 pm » wrote: YES IT WORKS! Kaleidoscopes.. I luv them.
how did you make that?

google pictures has an animator and I made several using my pictures.